God tier electric guitars under 800 usd (hollow, semi hollow, and solid)

God tier electric guitars under 800 usd (hollow, semi hollow, and solid)

what a good beginner one

I would say a squier standard tele or strat or classic vibe telecaster but if you are looking for a thick sound go for a epiphone les paul studio or a epiphone dot but the dot is like semi hollow but man does it feel good

From my experience LTD has some really nice models if you're into hard rock/metal type of sound. If you're into that kind of thing, consider them before Schecters. Both are good in QC tho.

For other things you can try PRS SE, Ibanez in that price range or a used Japanese instrument.

First and foremost, get someone who knows his way around guitars to shop with you.

I want a phsycadellic surf sound you got anything for that? Also do strats make people look like beginners? My band member hates strats. Im gonna be completely honest i wanna look like i dont need a metal looking guitar i wanna look like an adult not like someone who just started im not saying you guys are but im guessing you know what i mean right? i just wanna look pro its just a thing in my head i wanna be alpha for no reason im kinda a dick but i try my hardest not to be

Under 800? you're an amateur. learn 2 play then learn 2 pay.

if you can spend 800 you should get a used USA strat, ain't nothing more surf than that. You might wind up getting other guitars , but that's more than a beginner guitar... It can take you as far as you are willing to take it. A man , a strat , and a dream that's enough to change the world son

no such thing....

yep

I said i was poor lmao im not an ameatur ive been playing for 11 years

I was actually thinking about a fender jaguarillo pawn shop guitar

then why waste money on a cheap shitty guitar?

Im poor i cant afford a good guitar so ill just search whats the best guitars in my budget

I know i wanna be like alpha but i cant be alpha if other people come by with their 900 dollar guitars lol and then im poor so i guess im destined to be beta , also does anyone else feel like killing themselves or just sad around 6 or 7 pm?

>Also do strats make people look like beginners
They don't

Jim Root has no problems playing a fucking TELECASTER in Slipknot, it's more about your posture and skills in the "how-you-look" department.

Alright thanks then i was saying that because squier bullet strat ruined the strats coolness by a bit for me

You always wanna be proud of your gear, but real musicians judge you by how you play , not you gear. Any douche bag tool with 3grand can buy a sick as fuck guitar , but that just make them a tool with too much money.

What do you think about a gretsch electromatic 5120 i found one on ebay for 400 bucks with a case used they cost 800 new without a case but you think its phsycadellic surf enough?

Head n Shoulders

Caparison Dellinger

ibanezRG's

channel the spirit of nick valensi with a nice hollow body epiphone archtop

Fuck that. You're not poor...you just suck. You've saved up 800 hard cocks for a piece of shit made in mexico beta cuck fuckwad guitar, when you could just save up another 800 hard cocks and get yourself a fucking rad gibson les paul studio or a fucking gibson sg standard, or a gibson les paul junior in fucking alpha male television yellow or even blow your tiny dick load on a fender strat-0-caster and use it for fire wood because that's all those piece of shit are good for anyway (unless your richie blackmore)...just admit that you only play guitar to try and get your average white female girlfriend to stop fucking black dick and making you suck the cum out of her twat...you fucking beta hipster faggot. better yet, just get yourself a banjo - because in the end, you probably listen to shit poseur millenial hipster beard music anyway ROODY FUCKING POO!

Guy who said a man a strat and a dream, and also any tool with cash can buy a sick guitar here . gretsch is one of my favorite brands, but as long as it is something that feels good in your hands and won't make you self conscious it's a good choice.