Say something nice please. Aren't they beautiful?

Say something nice please. Aren't they beautiful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYyJw5L4z1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the mom might be somewhat attractive if she didnt weigh 3 tons

wtf happened to her

Someday they'll be dead

Yeah, nice.....fat. Nice fat. And makeup...

So will you

Fucking amerifats, why they are so ugly and fats

The progenitor of the great Chin dynasty would be proud of the tribute to him their bodies have become.

I love whale watching

Adriaantje!

if pigs were a 10 i'd give them a 7/10

enjoy bros

NOT shooped

Wasnt the dad a pedophile?

I love these people who are all shocked by 2016 Chloe as if she was ever attractive in the first place.

all dads are towards THEIR creations

>social politics make it illegal
>"illegal"
>""

Shoop something in that mouth.

she used to be very cute desu

I swear, people actually watch that swine's television show. This thing has reproduced, and spawned in that fucking ovular faced abomination. How in the name of the holy gods is there blood circulating through that fupa having, hick cultured, frill haired double chin having pile of swamp smelling human feces. Imagine the scum fuck who bangs that sack of diabetes. Imagine the ammount of women who turned down the father of that piglet, only to force him to accept his fate, and proceed to edge fuck the fat labia of her fupa, never actually penetrating into her unwashed, and unseen for decades, mold and cheese growing orifice that thing calls a vagina.

Swamps are only in Florida, Louisiana and Texas... They're from like Alabama or some shit like that.

Where in my fucking opinion, did i say they were form a swamp?

>Frill haired, double chine having, pile of swamp-smelling human.

Even added the proper punctuation for you, faggot.

>chine

God damn, fat fingers.

Didn't the mother lose like 10 stone? That's relatively impressive. But she's going to be able to glide with all that lose skin.

if she wasnt 8 no one would even want to fuck her

>"Frill haired, double chine having, pile of swamp-smelling human."

Where in this, says they are from a swamp? I specifically said, they smell like a swamp.

man i feel bad for him

That poor kid, she is morbidly obese already, just a kid. Some people should not be allowed to reproduce.

And I specifically said, "If I ever see you in the streets, I'll beat you like a nigger and fuck your mom in front of your father."

>plot twist
shes preggo

i'd fuck the mom

A prideful person that cannot accept failure, even in the midst of anonymity. How sad. My good sir i await that day. and aspire to to see you quiver in defeat.

Me 2

This is the reason moonshine is so popular in these states.

And the reason you GET genetic mistakes like this.

Gall stones don't count

dat toe

ok.
>something nice

Still doesn't change the fact that they are both fat as fuck.

what fucking disgraces. look at the people behind them laughing at them. i hope they both have heart attacks ASAP