Ausfag here. Why do Amuricans need the polices to kill your blacks?? In our country we just let goon kill ours

Ausfag here. Why do Amuricans need the polices to kill your blacks?? In our country we just let goon kill ours.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_(fuel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blacks kill 97% of the blacks in America despite making up only like 14% of the population. Then they chimp out when .00001% get killed a cop.

There are some asshole cops, but the whole thing is way overblown by the blacks.

The biggest enemy of blacks, is other blacks.

Cred Forums is down the hall and to the left

Beat me to it. Was just about to post they do a pretty good job killing themselves.

Now if only we could get them to stop breeding faster than they kill.

I just looked that up in the definition I got was boxed wine. How Is that killing people?

Kek. Never new my neurons were abos.

I have to ask, what is this goon you are refering to?

Please stay down under you stupid fuck. Our blacks kill eachother

giggles, it's been a while. How are you?

> so it's ok for cops to do it

Absofuckinglutely there's a problem with blacks killing blacks. And they know it. doesn't mean they can't shine a light on both. I'm not defending BLM. But I am defending their right to speak out about it. It's a problem.

>stay down under you stupid fuck
>implying any aussie would want to go to your impoverished corrupt shithole.

The niggers seem to have it right, the fastest way out of America

because if we let the cops do it no one gets in trouble.

This is the only known photo of him. He is Australia's protector.

95% of the shit they chimp out about, the cop was actually right. They have a handful of cases. Yes, they should be able to speak out about it, but not cause riots.

These riots are an excuse to steal and create property damage under the guise of social justice.

because african niggers are much more aggressive and cunning than aboriginals.

goon is aussie slang for cask wine

australia don't have blacks, they have literal fucking apes
aboriginals are NOT people, they do not want to be part of a civilized society, they've said it themselves

The only one that seemed problematic was the tulsa shooting and the one with the disabled guy, the others sound like they had it coming so BLM needs to shut the fuck up.

>nigger is shot by police
>other niggers smash up their own town and also loot
>justice is done

nigger logic

Pol would be to far right actually

OK then, thanks.

We subsidise this shit at 33 cents a litre so they don't kill themselves/damage their brains. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_(fuel)

Kek, this.