Femanon here, why do so many white guys think us white girls like black men?

For one thing, I've never seen an attractive black guy in my entire life. And I don't actually know any white girls that like black guys, or have been with black guys. It's a general consensus with all the girls I've known that black guys are completely unattractive.

They have ugly, primate-like facial features, with those fat ugly noses and elongated skulls. Their skin tone is extremely unattractive, and their skin tends to be oily with a bad smell. Their hair is fucking disgusting, that ugly sheep hair, and the way their body hair pills up has legit almost made me puke before. They sound HORRIBLE. The way they talk is such a massive turnoff I can't even explain. That ghetto, lazy, retarded way of talking makes my pussy shut like a steel trap. The music they listen to is garbage and a turnoff, if I'm ever with a guy and he starts playing some retarded mainstream rap I'm just giving up on the guy altogether. Their personality and the way they act, dress and carry themselves just baffles me, I honestly don't understand why people accept it, they're literal savage barbarians with ugly skin and shitty clothes.

Listen, cucks, we don't like black guys, stop pretending we're just going to them in droves. I don't know if you guys have a fetish for black men "stealin' yo wemens" or if you're legitimately attracted to black guys and imagine yourselves as white girls, then project that degenerate fetish onto us real white girls, but you need to stop. I live in a pretty big city, and I RARELY see a black guy with a white girl, and the ONLY times I do see it is when the chick is either extremely trashy, extremely unattractive, or both. Fuck black guys, and not the way you want us to.

Other urls found in this thread:

spulpgirls.com/en/photos/221-ester-boobs-nude-by-michael-dowson.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is your name?

Sent from my Android phone

Ever get told by someone don't do something and you get the urge to do it? It's the forbidden fruit idea. Don't eat the fucking fruit. Eats fruit.

Don't fuck until you're married, girls. Fucks when 15.

Let's try an experiment.
Tell your daughter don't fuck black guys (for all the reasons you just mentioned). Then piss her off often enough. She might have zero interest now but she might just go for em' out of spite. Forbidden fruit wham.

god bless

I agree, call me racist or whatever you want, i dislike them so much

It almost sounds like people of the same sex and race can still have different tastes in sexual partners. But that would be silly. We all know that black men only like white women, and white women only like black men, and black women only like heroin, and asian women only like white men, and all asian men are gay but have bitter hate-sex with women as a matter of family honor.

Met and have had this conversation with a fuck ton of people in my time, not one man or moman has ever found them to be attractive.

Some people will call you racist for it but some people will also call you racist for breathing.

Tastes =/= judgment. Maybe you're only attracted to one race, that's fine, it doesn't necessarily mean you think less of the other ones.

Femanon you say?

Welcome to /b

Tits or GTFO

Don't forget the timestamp.

tits or gtfo

we dont think that , you do.

I admit this was funny for a couple years. Now its tired.

I stopped reading after femanon. Because I didn't see tits and timestamp.

Or gtfo

Rules are rules for a reason.

Newfag...

The only one tired right now is your mom.

This answers everything...

>many white guys think white girls like black men
>i dont
>...
How is this an argument you degenerate subhuman piece of shit? Come back when you learned how to actually articulate a point and back it up with non-anecdotal, actual arguments. And there are plenty, you were just too dense to bring any of them up.

Also, when did we start allowing women to talk smack like this without stretching her butthole first?

can i get the girl in op's photo?

For one thing, I've never seen an attractive black guy in my entire life. And I don't actually know any white girls that like black guys, or have been with black guys. It's a general consensus with all the girls I've known that black guys are completely unattractive.

They have ugly, primate-like facial features, with those fat ugly noses and elongated skulls. Their skin tone is extremely unattractive, and their skin tends to be oily with a bad smell. Their hair is fucking disgusting, that ugly sheep hair, and the way their body hair pills up has legit almost made me puke before. They sound HORRIBLE. The way they talk is such a massive turnoff I can't even explain. That ghetto, lazy, retarded way of talking makes my pussy shut like a steel trap. The music they listen to is garbage and a turnoff, if I'm ever with a guy and he starts playing some retarded mainstream rap I'm just giving up on the guy altogether. Their personality and the way they act, dress and carry themselves just baffles me, I honestly don't understand why people accept it, they're literal savage barbarians with ugly skin and shitty clothes.

Listen, cucks, we don't like black guys, stop pretending we're just going to them in droves. I don't know if you guys have a fetish for black men "stealin' yo wemens" or if you're legitimately attracted to black guys and imagine yourselves as white girls, then project that degenerate fetish onto us real white girls, but you need to stop. I live in a pretty big city, and I RARELY see a black guy with a white girl, and the ONLY times I do see it is when the chick is either extremely trashy, extremely unattractive, or both. Fuck black guys, and not the way you want us to.

Good for you. Finally some damn sense from the femanons.

I found the cuck

Nevermind, I cropped the photo and Google search worked perfectly. Here's the full photo.

Don't be rude, link the whole gallery!

spulpgirls.com/en/photos/221-ester-boobs-nude-by-michael-dowson.html