S/fur

s/fur

Checking in.

готов.

Howdy 8, how goes it?

Das gay

Hey 8bit.

Right you are! Undeniably so.

I'm going to just keep on pretending he's a chick.

yiff in hell furfag.
Sage goes in every field.

The usual way.. You?

Hi

Same ol' same ol'.

Still not thoughts of coming back?

Every day I think about it. I can't though. I fucked up so hard and I'm in such a bad place it just wouldn't be fair. Soonest I feel I would even remotely be ready would be for CF, which isn't until halfway through 2017. And even then, it's all contingent on getting out of the rut I'm still in. Crawling back up from rock bottom is difficult.

so I thought you guys would know,
does this count as furry, or do animu faces make it now furry?

I would personally count that as furry, yes.

"If you have to ask, yes".

If you don't mind me asking, what happened? I've been very curious.

But why the refusal to let others try to help?

I really don't want to go into it. I was just not a very good person to some people that meant a lot to me and it all blew up in my face. I'm not going to talk about it in any more detail than that.

There's nothing to help. There's nothing that other people can fix. I fucked up, I have to face the consequences of terrible decisions. That isn't anybody else's battle.

Ah. Okay.

I guess I just figured after all these years we could at least get a chance to know what's going on and maybe give a word or two. But I shouldn't be so foolish.

boys teaching girls lessons!

More skunk please

i want krystal to teach me the taste of her pussy juice

It just won't change anything. I could give you all the details about what happened but it doesn't fix anything. I know exactly what you or anybody else would tell me and while it's nice and I appreciate that you care and it just wouldn't make a difference. It's just better if you don't know because then I get to spare the people involved any more bullshit. I'm sorry 8, I just can't. I hate myself far too much.

I get it. I can take the hint.

In Big Two, when a player is dealt a 13-card straight, it is called a "dragon" and he wins by default.

Unless it's a 13-card straight flush, in which case it is called a "grand dragon".

so much bloom

Indeed.
How's it going, Mous?

We all make mistakes, man. I think it's responsible not to want to get anyone else involved, but just remember that they all care about you enough to worry.

>not a Marshall stack
0/10, would not shred with

doing ok.

Good to hear.