Feels thread?

Feels thread?

My uncle, who was like a father to me, died today and I want to help get all the sadness out of me. Atleast for tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iB7E1D_3Na4
soundcloud.com/sparkmastertape/365-produced-by-paper-platoon
youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude went to the lifestream bruh

I'm here with you, OP

Thank you

This is so gay

no u

Did I fuck up? I'm a senoir in HS and have a good amount of friends but the problem is I am really shy.

>be on Snapchat and see my friend's hot friend who goes to another school
>One day she posts a story of the hot friend with her SC name so I add her
>I don't ever snapchat her and it takes like 3 weeks of my friends convincing me to finally message her
>She is really nice and always responds to me so its not like she didn't want to talk
>After about a week of talking I get scared of talking to her because she is super pretty and I don't want to fuck up
>So I just stopped snapchatting her and I haven't snapchatted her since
>this was in june
>now everytime I see her story or any of her instagram posts I feel like crying???
>why do I feel like crying I don't understand
>How do I message her again without it being awkward?

I wanna die

"Sorry I haven't snapped you in awhile. Been busy with life."

Then she'll be curious and you can chat again.

Seriously, just say you were busy. She'll be intrigued and you'll be back in. Girls are not complicated.

But it's been 3 months you sure she wont think i was just ignoring her?

bump

If she isn't a complete retard, she'll understand that you were busy with your life. Whether that's true or not.
I used to do that too. And it wasn't just because I used to be a chad.

>My uncle, who was like a father to me, died today

He is died? Is he going to be alright?

Yeah
thanks for the bump at least.

post some sad shit yall im tryna fuckin cry

Im gonna vent real quick guys.

I
Want
To
Die

Have you ever wanted to suck his cock?

bump

bump x2

same

me irl

bump

i dont even have any feelings left for her, but she destroyed me.

youtube.com/watch?v=iB7E1D_3Na4

bump

you sound like you have the hugest vagina

heehehehe same

Bump

bump

say life got busy (like another user said), snapchat her again, and ask her the fuck out you retard. my god, youre making a huge deal out of nothing.

just watched this movie for the first time. one of the saddest things ive ever seen.

>Train Your Brain to get Happy
All my feels

I found this image on Cred Forums a couple days ago.
What movie is this image from?

Man it's true. Met a girl; she and I are the fucking worst for each other but we are constantly going back to each other.

Ok but what I am scared about is if she ever asks me how tf i know her

I don't want to say "OH yeah I just saw you on my friends snapchat and added you" because that seems like I am a creep

it's eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, user. if that movie doesn't make you cry, well then

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. my god, it just encapsulates a failed relationship with someone youre madly in love with but isnt right for you, and its an experimental and very visually interesting movie as well. fucking watch it.

R.I.P ops uncle. Will be remembered

Rip in Peace Uncle Dad. Sorry for your loss user.

Thanks! Even if i'm not in a good state of mind, i have to watch it. Even if this will fuck me up even more.

Thank you

it will. i watched like the first half before going to bed and couldnt sleep because of it.

maybe "Ephemeral" from insomnium helps

this made remember of that user who lost his wife and came to Cred Forums seeking for a feels thread.
keep up op, your uncle is fine

Stare that sad right in the face & say I'm not afraid of you. Then live the rest of your life so that your uncle will tell his heaven bros that's my fucking nephew & im so fucking proud of him.

lol shut the fuck up.

fucking
do
it
faggot

fucking kek, too true.

How do I get back to where I was? I used to pull a lot of girls with my confidence and charm and all that, that is how I got a girlfriend back then. But when she broke up with me, it fucked me up so badly I have very little of the charisma and confidence left. I feel like no girls want to talk to me at all, except old friends.

wow you come accross as a complete faggot

OC

OC

soundcloud.com/sparkmastertape/365-produced-by-paper-platoon
Good music to listen to if you're down.

How?

Please don't respond to "your mom will die" posts.

bump

Respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Respond to this mother or your post will die in her sleep tonight.

Fuck you

Die to this post or your sleep will mother in her tonight respond.

Respond to this post or your mother will die in your bed naked tonight.

damn that took a lot of chromosomes to read

banana

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

Asshole

fucking hell

You should talk to her. Don't let your beta nature Fuck you up. The more you delay the more awkward it is.
Do it. Faggot.

Wrong form of too, lame

How did your uncle pass away if you don't mind me asking? My condolences to you my fellow user.

Thank you.

He had a heart attack and was flown to Salt Lake City so doctors could do a small bypass. They said it would be simple, but the next day they said they ran into complications so he was placed into a medically induced coma. The doctors said he wouldn't make it through the night, and he didn't.

made a tinder a couple days ago to meet some people and i matched with this super pretty girl and i messaged her, she messaged back, and then i msged again and she didnt respond

I didn't even say anything super autistic will post convo if you want

I know i shouldnt get hung up over shit like this and its super unhealthy, idk what the fuck is wrong with me, i think it might stem from my recent lack of talking to girls. how do u get the "i dont give a fuck" mentality

19 years old, at uni if it matters and i'm not horrible looking? maybe 6/10

Replying

Replying

stop worrying about it. rejection is part of dating and it will happen, repeatedly. not worth dwelling on.

god fucking dammit

No problem, I am extremely sorry to hear about that friend. We all die in this temporarily realm, all i hope is that he had a good run, which I'm sure he did. Hang in there friend.