"Can you please diagnosis my cock ?

What's so public about it?

that's hot as fuck.

Ging gang gon de do lagga ragra

ITS SPHERICAL!!!

math phd?

pure or applied

you better not say applied faggot

I agree public health is important that is why you should let me inspect your tits for lumps and check your clit with my tongue

Pubic health you say? My genitals need a scrubbin' mater o fact.

That sounds awesome - I've always wanted to fuck a girl wearing a nurse outfit. You down?

Low-dimensional topology

Fuck public health... you job's a fucking sham

"Wow, that's pretty cool."
"Please don't tell anyone, but...."
"I'm a fascist. A real fascist."

"I once fucked a man dressed like Mrs.Doughtfire"

(Insert terrible joke here)

Did you know 7 8 (ate) 9 thats the extent of my maths joke. They say everything is bigger is texas my snake grows bigger at the look of you tits

Check my dubs

Show me dem titties gurl

would you like to enjoy my smegma?

"Do you vape? I vape"

my nigga

these dubs are straight fire

roll

Too slow y'all

"Did you know that niggers have less developed brains?"

I've always told everyone that pubic health is very important

I once fucked mrs. Doubtfire dressed like a man

Come out for a coffee with me

Oh that's great. My mom was a prostitute too.

roll

You see, the reason I'm on here is a weird one. For my final, I have to find a subject to successfully induce lactation. I haven't been able to find anyone yet. Have you ever considered? If so, would you be willing?

"The second half of my PhD requirements is learning basic nigganamatry"

Roll

I have a secret to tell you.

I'm trans.

rolling in the deep

Winrar

Winner winner

i love seeing a winning post that might get OP laid

Win, might get OP a date?

rolled

>Houston

My nigga.

Roller bowler

>2016
>shitposting

Ayy bb u wan sum fuk?

I once fucked the little girl form the movie dressed like a man dressed like mrs.Doughtfire

Do you really think you going to make a difference?

Alright friends, shut it down

Roll that noel

Let's talk about something else. Not to cut you off but this is boring for me and must be boring for you. Tell me what turns you on. Do you like big dicks, small dicks? Can you come just from anal? Do you swallow and actually enjoy the taste or just pretend to seem "cool". I want to k ow more about you.

It makes the ladies crazy

Rowl wth

Winrar

Name a time and place and I will meet you there.

Rollin

Can your brother come with?

re-roll

I can't believe we help op get laid

Yes OP

I'm happy for you Cred Forumsro, she looks cute in that tiny image.

op got dubs... fuck u op

Say maybe after the date i can do you a health check and examine your tits

Cool. Don't forget to bring my sandwich.

Speaking of mouthfuls

Wrong... you fucked a Waynes brother.

Rolling

So beta

wear a short skirt

Yes

I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know WHAT is gonna come through that door

Yep, she's very cute, and she likes you.

winner!!

tell her about how you're a registered sex offender OP. also tell her the conversation is being viewed by Cred Forums for quality assurance

winrar!

Looks like a winner

No I fucked the fine brothers

7ZIP

>wants to help lower disease in niggers
Ok OP, here's what you do.
Kill her

One request? Wear sandals. I'll explain why later. :-)

Leave this thread and go and enjoy coffee my niggy

can you put your finger in my asshole when i'm 45?

Awesome! Maybe then I could interest you in the ole lickaroo?

Do it faggot! Say it. Who cares what number this is

Rolling

roll

Holy shit this bitch won't shut up. Fuck did I say that out loud? Can she hear my thoughts?

we have a winner but op said its over

DELIVER OP

Froll

do you do butt stuff?

Let me tongue punch your fartbox

Nerdy girls fucking suck in the sac. And when I mean they suck, I mean you better suck the fuck out of my sack.

iwhat do you call faggots that dont read the thread before posting newfags retard op said its over after she said yes to coffee

Cringe...
I seriously hope you have an adequate life by your standards.
Don't reply

no my friend user, he's telling us to shut it down

ill come pick you up after i bury my mother

Can my boyfriend come with?

Poetry /bro/
Now op delivar

celebrty mean tweets kill yourself now honestly kill yourself i would pay to watch you die in agony

i thought OP meant to "shut down the coffee date thing" by getting another dubs to do so

Let me tongue fart your punchbox

Rolling for this

Stupid fucking retard he told US to help him shut it down get off my Cred Forums flaming faggot

seeing op isnt replying he meant shut the thread down because he got his date

yea where the fuck is op to confirm this shit

dickhead logic states op was delivering then as soon as op got his coffee he was like shut down the thread. Thread is over buddy op wanted a coffee date not all kissless virgins want to ruin there chance you realize this

Just had to nail down logistics, bros. it's over. Pray I get laid.

That bull shit was old when I was a kid. You might as well go around yelling "git er done!"

Why the fuck did you need Cred Forums for this?

faggot. we need to ruin it now since you didn't deliver

Ask if you can tongue her butthole

thanks for confirming, OP. good luck!

You're the worse kinda faggot

Tell her to make sure she brings her lazy eye with her.

ive always been interested in that type of stuff
too bad im stupid as fuck and ended up in a shitfucking retail job

You little shithead I'll whoop your sorry little ass close your mouth when grown folks is talking summer faggot

please see
and realize you are nothing but a retarded piece of shit that needs to get off Cred Forums

once again you no nothing loser kill yourself you dont know shit mise well kill yourself now

Hey, it's never too late. Topology is beautiful, dude.

As a fan of posting these kind of threads you're the biggest cuck of all, OP. Too afraid to ruin a good thing, she will see this thread and see your beta way of living. Faggot.

Pray for you to get laid? Gtfo... I don't even give homeless change. Like I'm gonna fucking care if you fuck some bitch out of your league. You arent even going to follow up with nudes or stories.
Fuck off.
>inb4 jimmy's
Just pounder the fuck outta my 8/10

You know why no one likes you? It's not just because of shit like this, but it definitely contributes to the overall unpleasantness of your character. If you want to make friends close your fat halitosis producing pie hole and mind your own business and maybe people won't find you so repugnant

so many bitter angry virgins jealous of OP kek

Does other people getting dates always trigger you this hard?

I just came back from one and have another tomm morning with someone else.

So no, not at all.

Shallow and pedantic

thanks m8 but it's more likely for me to win the lottery even if i tried (again), and i currently have no time in between my two jobs. at least i feel somewhat useful i guess by not leeching off and working somewhere :/

copypasta material

You get triggered... by reading a website.

Do you have greater things in life, or is this it for you?

Not so fast... hold up .... I'll give you time to thank your mother for bringing you your food.

Op you are tge only one on Cred Forums that have a date!

replied to myself
fuck mobile

You got me user, please help me. Show me the way. I'll fist your asshole in return.

Samefag bumps his own shit. Probably gently smells it after a single dipped finger in his asshole too!!!!!!!!

You know why no one likes you? It's not just because of shit like this, but it definitely contributes to the overall unpleasantness of your character. If you want to make friends close your fat halitosis producing pie hole and mind your own business and maybe people won't find you so repugnant You know why no one likes you? It's not just because of shit like this, but it definitely contributes to the overall unpleasantness of your character. If you want to make friends close your fat halitosis producing pie hole and mind your own business and maybe people won't find you so repugnant You know why no one likes you? It's not just because of shit like this, but it definitely contributes to the overall unpleasantness of your character. If you want to make friends close your fat halitosis producing pie hole and mind your own business and maybe people won't find you so repugnant

k

Kekekekekek

>samefag
k

Fuck... I just read back... I'm actually on your side.
Apologies abound.

How bout those fists tho?

No worries user, let me get my dish glove on.

kek

Appreciated.
Request: Use a dab of soap... I like the sting.

Look I know... Stop judging me on a single piece of my life puzzle

This Nigga needs tinder!?!?

Underratted

Before this 404s let the Chan know Seth was here.

Trips are czeched.

Waist of trips