Have you guys ever wondered what it must have been like to be a young german girl in 1945...

Have you guys ever wondered what it must have been like to be a young german girl in 1945? Knowing that when the advancing soviet army floods into Berlin, they'll chase you down and your virginity will be taken violently by someone you don't even know, that you'll be raped by dozens or maybe even hundreds of men and probably become pregnant and never know the father? That they'll rape every woman that you know, including your mother and/or sisters? And if you were a boy, you'd be killed or tortured or used as slave labor. And if you had the misfortune of being a particularly girly-looking boy, perhaps they'd rape you as well...

When was the last time an entire nation's population experienced such profound domination? It gets me rock hard just thinking about it. Does anyone else get off thinking about mass rape/domination/enslavement of a defeated population during wartime?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0200267/
youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

japan raped china that one time that was pretty good too

It's happening to swedish women as we speak

And the mongols raped like 40% of europe and all of asia as well

You also have to wonder about being a horny soviet soldier, wandering around berlin. You haven't fapped in days, and now suddenly every german woman that you can catch you're allowed to rape and get away without any consequences.

Germany should be pretty used to getting cucked at this point. Two world wars, and now an absolute Muslim free for all on their women and children. Must be rough being a German male.

And kill their husband and father , if you haven't already on the battlefield

Nanking

One month of total hell

Also Koreans destroyed and raped by Japan

How bad was it actually though? I've heard reports were greatly and deliberately exaggerated by the US to make the soviets look like animals.

Jews in WWII Lithuania were raped and beat to death

2014, 2015 or when did the mass Muslim flood started in Europe?

It's not as wide spread as it's been made out to be, and not nearly as brutal. But just like any war, it wasn't terribly uncommon

>wonder about being a horny soviet soldier,

and most of your friends are dead and you really hate Germans.

that idiocy elicits a chuckle every time I see it

Now that would be awesome. You get to kill a girl's father and brothers, rape her, and rape her mother and her sisters, completely destroying her happy life and forcing the entire female side of her family to potentially bear your children.

men don't rape people because they hate them (mostly) they rape people because the sex drive is a bodily function like hunger or thirst, for men

And your parents and children are also probably dead from starvation, cold, or German bombing. To say hate-rape is putting it extremely lightly. And there's a good chance your wife had been raped by German soldiers when they initially invaded.

isis killing yazidi men and kidnapping yazidi women to sell off as sex slaves

sauce.

yes but that's thousands of people. According to the data almost 2 MILLION german girls and women were raped in the aftermath of ww2

Living the /k/ dream

Killing nazis with a moisin nagant or ppsh 41, raping blonde nazi qt 3.14's consequence free, father potentially dozens of children.

forced copulation without consent how interesting, perhaps the feminine mind can handle trauma of this nature perhaps more wartime conquest should take place

Do is this when the Germans developed their weird sex fetishes

I think I have a new fetish

have you ever seen a sexy woman on the street, with the cum flowing in your veins, and felt the sexual drive that creates? just the absolute need to shove your penis inside that vagina, that exact drive which causes men to create and destroy, to conquer the world over, just to get that sweet sweet pussy. you'd know what I say is true if you had.

I'm guessing that female virgins were probably extremely rare in Berlin after 1945.

rape is a pretty cool guy eh rappen da punani and everything not afraid to put tank in a vagina

except hitler and his men already had free reign over the girls in their country, they diddled every virgin they could find and told their parents that they would be labeled jews and gassed if they tried to fight back (which wouldn't do any good in any case)

tl;dr
GIVE ME THE SOURCE

ISIS today in Iraq.

seen a sexy woman on the street, with the cum flowing in your veins, then collapse and die b/c you replaced all your blood with vagrant jizz and it's too goopy to carry oxygen to ur brain at all

To the cunt in the gif

Quit your fucking bitchung just be glad any man wants to fuck you you ungreatful cunt

when i cut myself at night cus im emo cum sprays out all over my face and i love it cus im gay

Girl in Pic is russian girl from russian movie Voroshilovkiy Strelok
imdb.com/title/tt0200267/

mootsmootsmoots

Better than being a young soviet girl on '41. Rape is bad, gas chambers and work camps are worse.

no mother /1F5E020

notice how the tit size changes durring the rape ^_^

pretty girl. shame the movie has nothing else.

Waste of quads

No it doesn't, lol.

Those tits are yum.

You should watch Hellstorm. It is about the last days before and during the time the Fatherland was overrun by mongrels. It's on JewTube for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ&t=0s

Add to that how the Russian soldiers were shocked at the high standard of living in Berlin.
Soft, weak, delicate, pampered citizens vs. frozen calloused borscht eating angry Russians.

>raped

I would have given up the pussy to uniformed men for free, until i fell pregnant, then i would have kept going until they made me miscarriage

You aren't German are you?

No, i just have an extreme uniform fetish

obviously, now if only you were female.

I'd imagine that many a young german girl was forced to offer her pussy, mouth, and ass to the soldiers simply to get a meal. After all, there were major food shortages following the war, and the russians controlled all of the resources.

Can you imagine being reduced to a state where your only method of survival was to be used as a fuck toy for an invading army?

different actress when tits are shows
you can notice there no scene where her face is shown with tits at same time

maybe from poorly coded webm it s hard to notice but in CD/DVD/VHSC rip it should be doable

you ignorant and naive fool.

This is nice. They should make more mainstream movies that involved graphic rape scenes.
What happened to the good exploitation genre from the 70s?
Are we living in a world of cucks now?

You mean like what Muslims are doing to Europe now?