I work at McDonald's because it has flexible hours and I need to get through...

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

I work at McDonald's because it has flexible hours and I need to get through college. AMA

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

Why do you work at McDonald's?

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Why dont you kys

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

Because it has flexible hours, and he needs to get through college.

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

because it has flexible hours and I need to get through college

Learn to read you fucking sperg.

Christian Long
Christian Long

ever made a sick ass custom burger for yourself?

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

Because the average funeral is several thousand dollars and if I work at McDonald's, do you really think I have the money to die?

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

Nope. I don't eat meat so the whole burger world is a foreign one lol

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

Well, it has flexible hours and he needs to get through college

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

I worked in a fast food I just wanted to kill me the entire time ( for college too lasted 1 year cause no job around

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

Click here
Because he has a job with flexible hours, and he needs to get through college.

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

Your favorite colour?

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

But surely you had flexible hours?

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

Maybe it didn't have flexible hours, that's why you didn't get through college

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Because it has flexible hours, and he needs to get through college

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

Does anyone ever like, spit in a burger or fuck with someone's food otherwise? Like if they're a rude customer or something?

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

What's your favorite food at mcd's and what would you never order?

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

Are you loving it?

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Nathan King
Nathan King

What do you think of Ronald McDonald? Are you required to worship him like a god?

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

what are your college hours?

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Of course not. They are happy with flexible hours, plus, I mean, they have to get through college.

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

college
mcdonalds
college
???

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

how flexible is your body

can you touch your toes?

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

working at mcdonalds
having flexible hours
getting thrrough college

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

I've heard he's very flexible. Plus, he can fuck for hours.

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

inflexible.

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

are you going to end up making it your career and demand $15 per hour to fuck up people's orders at the drive through?

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

when will maccies start using flexible straws?

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

If you didn't have to get through college. would you still enjoy the flexible hours?

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Navy blue

We don't normally spit in it or anything, but if you're that asshole that makes a huge deal about how you want no mayonnaise, then you're getting extra mayonnaise.

I'm a sucker for the caramel frappes, but I wouldn't touch our salads with a ten foot pole.

I want to die. Honestly though, the job itself is okay, it's just that customers are assholes and it ruins the experience.

David Cooper
David Cooper

I'm a manager at a Mcdonald's and I do alright. Comes with some pretty awesome perks. Good job OP. It's shit work, but damn is it easy.

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

Do you attend H.u? If so then hit me up. Looking for some niggas to chill with.

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

Nah, it won't be a career. I'm going to get through college. My wage demands, like the hours, are flexible.

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

I'ma be there in like three months homie.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

What are you studying

James Young
James Young

12-6 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and 9-12 on Tuesday and Thursday.

Fuck no. I don't deserve $15/h and I'm quitting as soon as I can.

Not soon enough, amigo.

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

English

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Hamburger University? Sound like they're getting to flexible with the definition of college. But I gotta get through my hours.

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

Aight man. Just don't come to the library. You seem like a pretty cool guy.

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

im flexible so i sell my body to get through college

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

It is harder to get in than Harvard.

Only the best of the best can attend. Fuck off if you fail.

Source: I attend. u mad?

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

Is that a standard schedule, or is it open to any deviations? I'm trying to get through, but I'm finding my hours are not very flexible.

William Collins
William Collins

Why do I need to learn to read?

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

Yeah, like flexible hours that allow someone to get through college

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

Sometimes, I'd rather do that than work an eight hour shift at McDonald's.

Gavin White
Gavin White

lol american colleges
if you were truely flexible, you'd apply to a university like Oxford
I need to get through flexible college hours so I mcdonalds

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

Can you make that much at McDonalds? I work my ass off for that and I don't get free nuggets.

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

Flexible college.

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Fuck man, fuck whatever these people say. McD's is a titan, it ain't going anywhere. If you can work your way up they will literally shit money all over you. My GM had a store at 22 and she drives a brand new Mazda RX8 and has a huuuge fucking house. Her business degree feom HU made all of it happen. Just do the shit and mind your tongue and this job can take you plaes frfr. I'm looking at transferring abroad. Which is also something they provide for corporate level employees, which is my endgame here.

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

I'm just worried about the hours? I've gotta get through McDonalds, so I just gotta go to college.

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

only 8 hours
Im lucky if i get that low
Im not even a manager and i work 42 or 43 hours a week

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

When you swallow fat loads from your sea cow managers, does the semen upset your stomach?

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

So you can become a McDonalds manager, and demonstrate your flexibility to college kids. Then you can get through hours!

Eli Long
Eli Long

As a McDonalds manager, you would be able to give other kids flexible hours.

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

oxford
In Britainistan

I'll have to pass on that one.

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

business degree feom HU
assuming she got this degree whilst working for McDonalds, home of the flexible hours?

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

would you be able to give them nutrition though?

to get them through college

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

Oxford aint even the best imo, purely cause the people there are snobs, I got an unconditional but went elsewhere, cause I needed flexible hours

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

look kid, get a real job. mcdonalds promotes flexibility for hours, including stomach contents. source? I went to college.

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

Hi where are the burger :DDDDDD

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

Yea fucc

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

Me too mate! Cambridge was all up in my knickers to give them the old roger dodger rolly polly enrolly, but man were they shocked when I told them McD's H.U PHD program had fully flexible hours and I would be getting through it.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

OP can we get a selfie so the world can know the importance of flexible hours

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

McDonalds promotes a two pronged approach for recruiting employees:
1. Flexible hours
2. Getting through college

Any questions?

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

Jesus kek

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Where do you work?

Adam King
Adam King

no i went to UEA, they gave me a £1500 grant each year for having 4 A*s

it really helped with my flexible mcdonalds hours

Isaac King
Isaac King

It's not the snobs I'm worried about, but the halal monsters that run amok. I know that Britain is full of "them" so I would lose my special snowflake privilege of being black in the forest of white.

My prime goal when going to foreign lands is to fuck the women. Nothing more and nothing less. Could not care less about the scenery or history.

Just think of it like pokemon. I want to fuck em' all.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

damn right
st george didn't fight a fucking dragon for us to sell halal meat in asda

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Who's your manager? Cuz, Jess is a sexy beast.

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

Will McDonalds help me with my hourly get throughs and flexibility college?

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

I'm jealous that you're a Chef at mcdonalds dude.

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

McDonalds is used as a symbol for nutrition, and kids will have more than enough of it to get through college and schedule their flexible hours.

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

Hello, my name is Jaques, and I am a professional chef at McDonalds. Today, I have prepared a fresh strawberry tart, during the flexible work hours that I use to also get through college.

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

Hunter James
Hunter James

st george only had time to fight that fucking dragon because lord mcdonald gave him a flexible working schedule while he was fighting at dragon college ffs

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

are the kids flexible? I need them for college hours

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

surely you have heard that this fast food location renown for they speedy fries and delicious hamburger sandwiches also has a robust tradition of supporting their workers through college, with their flexible hours?

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

I work at Red Robins and currently make $14.75/hr to train newbies and generally be a support for both the heart of house and bar.
I get between 34-40 scheduled hours a week as well.

But I hate it and have contemplated multiple times to kill myself, or if nothing else, quit.

Don't you hate the smell that sticks to you?

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Why the fuck is the ice cream machine always down?

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

I'm not a drop out I made so much money for a student that I don't need to work during school

John Reyes
John Reyes

I've never once successfully got a strawberry milkshake

Jose Price
Jose Price

praytell I have not good sir. Tell me more tales of this mystically scotsman and his establishment.

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

HU: home of the flexible babes putting in the hours to get you through college.

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

What's your favorite McDonald's food creation that's not on the menu? I worked at Taco Bell when I was 16 (33 now, literally half my life ago). The enchirito had just come out, so late at night we'd make enchiritos with the burrito sized tortillas instead of soft taco sized. Fuckin loved that shit.

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Low flexibility

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

I'm English so kinda unfamiliar with all this
Can you describe how flexible soft shell tacos are compared to tortillas? How many hours or preparation do they take? Should I take them into college?

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

because it has flexible hours and I need to get through flexibly

David Allen
David Allen

kek

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

Imagine flour tortillas but with a smaller diameter and a bit stale.
Those are soft shells for tacos

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

lots of flexibility

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

That's weird, I'd either want one of the regular (hard shell?) tacos, or just a normal tortilla
But I'm pretty flexible, so I'm open to trying these for some hours to get through college

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

That doesn't sound bad but then I remember that you mentioned training newbies. I had to do that for the first time today and I wanted to shoot myself.

And I hate the smell because I'm normally the one that does the dishes when I'm there, so I get the sweet scent of grease and eggs on me to carry throughout the whole day

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

where do you work

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

Training new team members isn't that bad since I'm a patient guy and the managers aren't complete shit at scheduling, but everybody here fucking speaks spanish, with some not even understanding English. Hearing people yell in spanish for eight hours a day is grating.

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

why would you start an AMA when you are the most typical, uninteresting person in the developed world?

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

Is working at McDonald's flexible enough to put you through college?

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

Hey guys! Lifelong 'King employee, thinking of switching teams to further my career.
So far, I've been havin' it my way. But as I consider the future of my fast food career, I'm really looking for a company with an established training facility, or college perhaps. Also, the king has enforced a rigid policy of strictly regulating the hours of all employees, which is really hindering my outlook of attending secondary education to enhance my skill set.

What I'm saying is, would I really be required to make a breakfast sandwich for a customer at 5:30 PM? That's fucking ridiculous.

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

user spends more money than he makes working there. Good luck.

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

God damnit, I work for the colonel and his ghost ass did the same thing. Fuck that cracker ass casper, I've got 6 of his secret spices figured out. Soon as I get the last one, I'm going to start my own restaurant- one with flexible hours, that enables any employee to go to college.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Speaking of breakfast: do you guys still throw out the morning sandwiches after 10:30am? or just reheat them at 10:30pm?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit