Circumcision cucks can never ever masturbate their entire dick from the bottom to the head

>circumcision cucks can never ever masturbate their entire dick from the bottom to the head
>when they do jerk off without lube, it's only a tiny bit of the shaft
>they can never ever jerk off the head, the moset erogenous part of the dick with just their hands

cutfags will never ever be able to jerk off properly with just their hands.

wut? I jerk the whole shaft without lube.

Learn more about dicks, fag.

Who cares about masturbating? get some pussy

>Learn more about dicks, fag.
>dicks
>fag
>learn more

You seem obsessed with how other people masturbate. Aside from being gay, do you have any mental disorders?

That's why I get my girl to suck it, you fucking beta.

>still can't jerk off the head
enjoy your shitty shaft only jerk off sessions

>cutfags will never ever know how it feels to have a foreskin envelope that cockhead
feels like a pussy in my hand

As I have tried to fap shaft only before I can understand how it feels if you leave the head alone.

Pretty much all the good feeling is from the head/fskin Fapping without would be nothing short of shit. Im not sure how cutfags even pop their load without the extra feeling from the head.

What prevents me from jerking the head? I use my hand to jerk not the foreskin, just rub the head with your hand, easy

OP pic unrelated. Not a circumcision

you can't do it fast, consistently, and without damaging it

by the way you wrote it, you sounds like you have to do it very slowly and carefully with the palm of your hand.

with foreskin, you can jerk off the shaft and head at the same time in one smooth motion

wut? cutfags dont have any trouble with the head.

Why are uncut fags so obsessed with cut penises?

Whu--- why does user care so much about another guy's dick?

Enjoy your ugly ass dick that you know girls get down there and just think ewww

You seem mighty preoccupied with cock, OP

you pretty clearly have no idea what you're talking about. we can go as fast as we want or as rough as we want, ive never damaged anything in all my years of furious fapping

seriously

I really don't understand what difficulty you have imagining a cut dick being jerked. My hands aren't fucking made of sandpaper, it's no more damaging than running your hand over your arm repeatedly.

it's already damaged from how insensitive it is m8

no wonder you guys don't have a problem, that dick head can barely feel a thing

yes we can lol

>ITT: my dick is better than your dick, so ner

ok m8

OP

why are you claiming to be such an expert on cut dick when you clearly know exactly nothing about it? circumcision is stupid, but it's far from life ruining

>claims head is most erogenous part
>claims head can barely feel a thing
mfw

maybe if you did some research, you'd realize he did that on purpose

I can pull my foreskin down, wow, cuthead simulated right there.

I'm saying that you cut guys have a dick head that has been unprotected and damaged for years from a lack of foreskin that in caused it to become insensitive.

nice reading comprehension.

Seems pretty sensitive to me, never stopped me from cumming. Also circumcision doesn't cut the head off, moron

i think we broke OP. now he cant even make proper sentences

I hate myself. I hate my broken Jew cock that I know is barely functional. Even just getting hard stretches the skin to near uncomfortable. I would just abandon all hope of using it and focus on prostate pleasure if I wasn't such a fat fuck. I just wish I could die and start over

Your dirty bacteria ridden uncut cock
I feel bad for you OP

>>What are showers?

Damaged how and in what way?

>Cutfags lose 50% of their sensitivity in the penis head due to friction. they also chop off the most sensitive part of the male body when they lose the foreskin which makes sex feel dull.

Damn faggots.

Ignore threads like this. It's just the same bullshit bait.

Fuck you're easy.

years of chaffing and dryness will damage that head

you will know how a fully sensitive head will feel like, I can already tell you that jerking off the head with my hand alone is way too sensitive that I need to use my foreskin to cover it.

you clearly can jerk off with just the hand because of how insensitive it is

>>

pic related, you can see how damaged the cut dick is in comparison to the uncut one

What is windex?

I love my cut dick and every woman I've ever been with find cut dicks more atractive. That's not to say my dick is better than an uncut guy's, I just happen to like my dick the way it is.

im circumcised because im not a disgusting 3rd world faggot. and ive jerked off "properly" a thousand times. i did only the shaft like 4 times just to make it different

>feels like a pussy in my hand
>feels like a pussy
shut the fuck up, we all know you're a virgin

yup

I have over 600 pictures of clowns in my fap folder. They have to be cute though, else it doesn't do anything for me.

I also have this really strange fetish where I basically want to donate my body to someone who will take one piece of it at a time and create artwork out of it. Like, chop of my leg and take out the bones and make it into a lamp or something. Little by little, I lose another part of me, but become another piece of art - And as I finally die, I am in a room surrounded by art made out of me, and the final words I hear is the artist who cut me up thanking me wholeheartedly for my donation. Fuck, the mere thought of that makes me want to cum.

Uncircumcised people on this board are so incredibly insecure about their turtleneck dicks that they make these threads at least 5x a day. Btfo by yourselves and you are too stupid to realize it.

yes, thanks. i saw your post in the other thread. did someone make something cool out of your foreskin or are you just posting that shit everywhere now?

>caring this much about another dude's wang

ITT: literal fags