If you were going to kill yourself, and you wanted to do it in a funny or shocking way

If you were going to kill yourself, and you wanted to do it in a funny or shocking way.
How would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXjCp_f1h4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dress up as a jew or mickey mouse. Kill self at disney land. have jew brother sue disney land. profit

Stand on chair
Cheese wire noose around neck
Superglue hands to side of head
Kick chair away
Decapitated while holding own head

Get raped by a large animal in public or in front of loved ones. kek.

would sing this as loud as i can in a public place then blow my brains out youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXjCp_f1h4

steve irwin already went that way by stingray

That's kind of clever but I would imagine your hand skin would just get ripped off like in Hannibal S2.

>tie 300LB anvil to one leg
>tie other leg to bridge with 50 feet of rope
>kick anvil off bridge
>get ripped in half.

This is the only way.

rent a sports car convertible. tie a rope to my neck and the other end to a light fixture. get in car floor it. not my idea but lmfao

definitely this
bread is the only answer

baby alligator up pooper

Singing la cucaracha with a sombrero and a bomb belt

Launch myself into space so I'd orbit the earth.

build rube goldberg machine that results in me dying. Probably with a couple false methods thrown in. For example, a shotgun that is pointed at my head but falls away at some point and swings into something to continue the contraption. It would end with an unexpected thing killing me. Ideally it would take about 10 minutes. I would set something up that would record and upload it afterwards.

runing through a ghetto with loud speaker screaming nigger.

pull piano with levy. but before put some piano keys in ur mouth. stand under piano and let go of levy. paste plastic eyes with the loose pupil on ur own eyes and get smashed with piano with keys still in mouth and fake eyes on ur face

Maybe instead of killing yourself, you could have a nice glass of water!

or jump off a building in a wet suit and land next to a glass of water or kiddy pool

or strap giant rocket on ur back ignite fly off like a deflated balloon and explode with fireworks

Go into bankruptcy with gun.
Demand dank me memes.
Get shot by police

Det cord round my neck, launching my head a nice distance.

Stand on a hill with an umbrella during a thunder storm

Bank*

Things I'll need
>a plane ticket to Vegas, an easter bunny suit, a pop gun, a parachute, some rope, aa convertible and a cinder block

>dress up in bunny suit
>drive convertible to a gas station
>pull out pop gun and attempt to rob it
>get chased by police
>drive into dessert
>have rope in a noose around my neck and tied to parachute
> put cinder block on gas pedal
>throw parachute out the convertible

>hang myself from a parachute in a bunny suit on live television in the Mohave

I'm gonna need a dodgeball, some gym shorts, and a glass of spicy lemonade. If I douse myself in the lemonade, hit myself with the dodgeball, while wearing the gymshorts, I'll turn into kitty litter.

checked and keked

I used to have that saved but deleted my greentext folder.