I am 23 and i still live in my moms basement ask me anything Cred Forums??

I am 23 and i still live in my moms basement ask me anything Cred Forums??.

yea I'm 29 and same. it's pretty calm really

Hello fellow basement dwelling user.

I'm 13, and beginning to be like you (Staying inside all the fucking time and never getting out of bed). Should I be concerned?

jokes on you guys, I'm 24 and live UPSTAIRS

Do you not have any motivation s to leave? It's great & all to slack for a year or two but toa make it your life would suck

>Should I be concerned?.

Not really but i suggest getting out of bed and walking around your room good exercise.

I live at home, I'm 22. However I'm going to university studying to become a diagnostic medical sonographer. I guess my reason is legit.

> live UPSTAIRS.

Hello normalfag.

Lost and Checked

im 20 and same

>19
>pre med
>living away from home
How does it feel?

Any regrets?

life sucks regardless. You live then you die. When you say slack what are you referring to? Is it the standard social obligation all humans have to improve the environment around them as the masses see fit?

Well I don't have to worry about bills, food, car payment. Feels pretty damn good brah. All money either goes to school or to fun stuff

I wish i could have gone out more.

You're 23, whats stopping you. Go out right now if you want.

i'm broke user.

dude, start taking walks and try to initiation small talk, talk about the weather, other cities you've been to, places you want to go on vacation, start your day with a can or two of beer

Im sorry to hear that, but your're still 23. Not too late to turn your life around, at least a little.

initiate* nothing like being lit on Cred Forums

Yeah drinking to start your day is surely going to help get your life on track.

lol well not if you're an alcoholic or a bitch, one can of beer a day isn't bad.

What purpose would that serve?

do you know how the effects of alcohol works?
and I'm not talking about black out wasted.

Of course everyone dies, it's what do you do between life & death that makes life worth living

Just that I have one standard beer and feel little to nothing, if anything a little sleepy and sluggish. If I had 4 to 6 maybe then I'd perk up.

keep it up man. Dont take a nosedive or let older anons talk you down

I usually don't reply to stuff but I feel compelled for some reason tonight.

Look, you HAVE to get out there and socialize. These are important years in your life. 20-30 is when you can date, make mistakes, drink, experiment, go to concerts, bars, clubs. Go out and do some stupid things. Hook up with sluts. Date nice girls. Fall down. Make a mess. Work crappy jobs and bond with your coworkers. Go to school for something. Meet people.

Honestly it's not as hard as you think and you will regret just sitting on your ass when you get older

after 1 - 2 beers you'll feel it, when you say "perk up" that means you've probably had too much to act casual, you'd be acting... hyper casual? I dunno, the point is, the goal is to try and be yourself rather than being too dependent on liquid courage, a bit can help for motivation, but too much will eventually BECOME the motivation.

When I have a really hard workout I feel quite confident, probably similar to 4 or so beers without having slow reactions and the risk of making stupid decisions or saying dumb shit.
Good start to a day.

> Hook up with sluts.
> drink, experiment, go to concerts, bars, clubs.

Not into that normalfag shit.

you get slow reactions, make stupid decisions and say dumb shit off 1 to 2 beers? you sound like an overly defensive bitch right now LOL
those beers can give you a better workout session too if you didn't notice.

fucking A, you sound like one selfish sack of shit.

27, same

I work and pay a rent tho so that's less shameful

I'm 28 and I live in my mom's basement with my girlfriend. We converted it into a proper duplex after my dad died. It's not as weird as one would expect. It has it's own kitchen, bathroom, etc and is completely separate from the upstairs part of the house except for a shared laundry room connecting the two.