I am 23 and i still live in my moms basement ask me anything Cred Forums??

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

I am 23 and i still live in my moms basement ask me anything Cred Forums??.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

yea I'm 29 and same. it's pretty calm really

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

Hello fellow basement dwelling user.

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

I'm 13, and beginning to be like you (Staying inside all the fucking time and never getting out of bed). Should I be concerned?

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

jokes on you guys, I'm 24 and live UPSTAIRS

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

Do you not have any motivation s to leave? It's great & all to slack for a year or two but toa make it your life would suck

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

Should I be concerned?.

Not really but i suggest getting out of bed and walking around your room good exercise.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

I live at home, I'm 22. However I'm going to university studying to become a diagnostic medical sonographer. I guess my reason is legit.

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

live UPSTAIRS.

Hello normalfag.

John Ross
John Ross

Lost and Checked

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

im 20 and same

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

pre med
living away from home
How does it feel?

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Any regrets?

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

life sucks regardless. You live then you die. When you say slack what are you referring to? Is it the standard social obligation all humans have to improve the environment around them as the masses see fit?

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Well I don't have to worry about bills, food, car payment. Feels pretty damn good brah. All money either goes to school or to fun stuff

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

I wish i could have gone out more.

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

You're 23, whats stopping you. Go out right now if you want.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

i'm broke user.

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

dude, start taking walks and try to initiation small talk, talk about the weather, other cities you've been to, places you want to go on vacation, start your day with a can or two of beer

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

Im sorry to hear that, but your're still 23. Not too late to turn your life around, at least a little.

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

initiate* nothing like being lit on Cred Forums

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

Yeah drinking to start your day is surely going to help get your life on track.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

lol well not if you're an alcoholic or a bitch, one can of beer a day isn't bad.

Ian King
Ian King

What purpose would that serve?

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

do you know how the effects of alcohol works?
and I'm not talking about black out wasted.

James Turner
James Turner

Of course everyone dies, it's what do you do between life & death that makes life worth living

Bentley James
Bentley James

Just that I have one standard beer and feel little to nothing, if anything a little sleepy and sluggish. If I had 4 to 6 maybe then I'd perk up.

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

keep it up man. Dont take a nosedive or let older anons talk you down

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

I usually don't reply to stuff but I feel compelled for some reason tonight.

Look, you HAVE to get out there and socialize. These are important years in your life. 20-30 is when you can date, make mistakes, drink, experiment, go to concerts, bars, clubs. Go out and do some stupid things. Hook up with sluts. Date nice girls. Fall down. Make a mess. Work crappy jobs and bond with your coworkers. Go to school for something. Meet people.

Honestly it's not as hard as you think and you will regret just sitting on your ass when you get older

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

after 1 - 2 beers you'll feel it, when you say "perk up" that means you've probably had too much to act casual, you'd be acting... hyper casual? I dunno, the point is, the goal is to try and be yourself rather than being too dependent on liquid courage, a bit can help for motivation, but too much will eventually BECOME the motivation.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

When I have a really hard workout I feel quite confident, probably similar to 4 or so beers without having slow reactions and the risk of making stupid decisions or saying dumb shit.
Good start to a day.

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

Hook up with sluts.
drink, experiment, go to concerts, bars, clubs.

Not into that normalfag shit.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

you get slow reactions, make stupid decisions and say dumb shit off 1 to 2 beers? you sound like an overly defensive bitch right now LOL
those beers can give you a better workout session too if you didn't notice.

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

fucking A, you sound like one selfish sack of shit.

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

27, same

I work and pay a rent tho so that's less shameful

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

I'm 28 and I live in my mom's basement with my girlfriend. We converted it into a proper duplex after my dad died. It's not as weird as one would expect. It has it's own kitchen, bathroom, etc and is completely separate from the upstairs part of the house except for a shared laundry room connecting the two.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit