As of this morning, I weigh 941 pounds. Ask me anything

As of this morning, I weigh 941 pounds. Ask me anything.

Tits?

PIZZA FUCKEN PUSSY

How?! Pics or GTFO

How's your day been so far?

Yeah pics or just stfu

Wonderful. Thanks for asking.

Trips demands it.

Have you used your own fat pad to masturbate yet?

I weigh 1278lbs, any tips on how I can slim down like you?

I have considered it, but I'm not really able to. When you get this fat, you pretty much just lie in bed, mostly unable to move.

I tried home liposuction one time and lost about 20 pounds. Maybe try that, but for longer.

Have you applied to get on My 600lbs Life?

Move to America where you will be classed as 'slightly overweight' and no one will even look twice

That's the first time I've heard of it, actually. Might have to look into it. I doubt if I'd ever actually get onto the show, though.

how fucking depressing is it to know your trapped in your own flesh unable to go anywhere or do anything.

just existing until you dont..whats that like? was it worth your unhealthy eating.

i hope you dont want sympathy after doing this to your self

I really don't have a way to take a picture of myself. I can't move from my bed and live by myself. The only way I stay alive is by my family coming over every day to care for me. They aren't here right now, though.

Did you have a bad day, user?
Do you want to talk about it?

so your a 900lb baby.

great..such a...a winner

What can I say? Those pizzas were totally worth it. Eating three of them right now actually.

did you check if your scale is working properly

Its too late for working out just save up for liposuction

my day was good. its just a question. if you are OP please answer it.

How did you let this happen?

Kill yourself, you fat fuck.

It's called Eating Poorly.

can you even go for a walk? im getting close to 300 but im still pretty athletic

Don't mind me
>705300000

I was weighed by the nurses who came to my house. I'm sure they were right. When they weighted me last week, I was at 944, so it's not like it was a sudden big difference or anything.

Lots and lots of pizza, beer, and ice cream.

Why? Life is pretty good. Free money from the government and I don't have to life a finger to do anything. Someone else takes care of everything for me.

No. I am totally sedentary.

you are a sad man. your food is your comfort.

your family taking care of you are push over enablers.

gluttonous pig.

imma fap to some traps now because i can reach my dick and imma autistic faggot

fuck you

Why is that capitalized?

Also, I'm aware one must eat an insane amount of food consistently, but I was more curious about how there was never a realization that he has gained an incredible amount of weight and really ought to stop eating this way or he will turn into jabba the pizza hut depository.

Sticks and stones, man. I happen to love my life.

Are you okay living this way? Or are you just pretending to be okay?

Have you ever et a babbeh?

Are you lost?

ILL BE THE KING YOULL BE THE FITH OF
nothing personal nothing personal

It's really not as bad as it sounds. I mean, even when I was thinner, I spent all my time inside on my computer. This is just one step further.

Can't say I have.

Well you're fat as all fucking hell so forget about ever being skinny. Ignore these haters and enjoy your pizza.

I guess I'm a somewhat shallow person and appearance is kind of important to me. I gained 15 pounds recently and I'm pretty disgusted with myself. To each their own though. As long as you can tolerate existence it doesn't matter too much. Well, I'm off. Have a nice thread.

Oh, don't worry. I am.

Who wipes your ass?
Have you ever had sex?
If you were skinny what's the first thing you would do?
Do fat women disgust you?

It's capitalized so your retarded ass understands that this fat fuck likes to eat.

Do you wash yourself with a rag on a slick?

Op needs to go dive face first into an open grave. You are one cheeseburger away from a massive heart attack.

In order:
-My family or hospice nurses
-Yes, when I was skinny many years ago
-Same thing I did when I was skinny before. Waste my life on the internet.
-Yes

As I've said, I can't really take care of myself. I'm basically bed-ridden. I rely on my family and hospice nurses to do things for me.

How are you typing?

Well obv he's gonna have that figured out.

I have a little armature that holds my laptop in front of me. I can move my arms enough to use it.

Hospice? How long did they say you had? Gastric bypass?

The doctors have given me about a year at most if I don't start losing some weight. They mentioned gastric bypass, but I told them I didn't want it. I'm ready to ride my life the rest of the way down the drain straight into the abyss.

Tits or gtfo

I'm 90ish KGs and I think that's too fat.

You are literally 5 of me. I wish the taxpayers of whatever country you're in did not have to support you.

You should be forced to generate money to pay for the cost of keeping you alive (for no purpose, I might add).

If they locked you in some form of ass and mouth glory hole box, you could at-least provide a service to the people who pay to keep you alive.

what's so special about being the weight of the average American?

See In fact the taxpayers DO support me, and I'm laughing about it.

How the fuck are you alive.

Also pic with timestamp

>tfw 85kg but ripped

i have so little bodyfat i start feeling feint if i go 3 hours without eating, which is actually really inconvenient for work

SAVOGE

Yet again, see

Do you even remember the last time your balls were leaked good sir?

your laptop dosent have a camera?

I'm going to be fixing my fitness problems.

Hopefully moving in with a guy who is in the Australian reserves, really fit and active kinda guy.

Gonna start going on runs with him and riding my bike everywhere. Fitness is within my power, and I am not going to end up like Fats McDeservestobelockedinagloyholeboxforthesexualentertainmentofothers

Can you masturbate?
What do you do all day?
How can you honestly enjoy life like this?
Why not get a shake weight or at least try something?
Have you given up?
Why are you still alive?
How does it feel being a selfish burden on everyone you love?

Well, friends, thank you for all the questions. I'm gonna have to go, though. I still have two pizzas and a gallon of ice cream calling my name.

Have a nice night, Cred Forums.

Answer

Pics with tamp stamp or GTFOH FAT FUCKIN LARD CAKE

I didn't even know it was possible to be 941 lbs

Dude do you realise that you could kill yourself by placing yourself face down on a bed? It'll probably take a few minutes until your strength is sapped from trying to lift your head but eventually you'll pretty much suffocate yourself and they'll find you dead with your face in a pillow.

Weighed you? With what?

>This is a troll thread
>OP will say he's happy, that he doesnt have to do anything and lives off government hand outs
>OP will say this to get reactions
>OP has not provided timestamped pic
>You should not respond or take any of this seriously unless/until OP provides proof
>Do not respond to attention whores, do not respond to trolls, do not respond to YLYL
>Make 4chin grate agin

and youre okay with wasting your life life this?

can you get a boner?

can you see your boner?

can you jerk yourself off?
cant you do coccaine for a few months instead of food to lose some fattage?

maybe this guy has a point, hey OP try illegal stimulants, you never know it might be a quick fix

i was kinda lardy until i started my current job in a furniture factory, by changing my diet to the kinda shit gymfags would eat i ended up looking like one without having to actually be a faggot. couple that with plenty of overtime to make bank and it's all the exercise i need

nigguh you cant do anyt of that at 900 lbs. you need stimulants. amphetamines.

you need cocaine

adderall
...self control.