unacceptable
the correct words are COMFORTABLE, NON-IRONIC, and FAT

inflammatory opinion

I think Destiny is a pretty good game

I think Rise of Iron was a horrible expansion

I think gay marriage is wrong.

im happy in this moment

BJJ is shit for self defence

I think money and all monetary systems are absolutely retarded and we should begin creating a Resource-Based Economy.

NTR is kind of vanilla

I am all for this and think about this quite a bit. We shouldn't have man-made currency. It completely fucks up any sort of trade or governing of worth.

That would never work go back toReddit .

everyone is right except me

Racial superiority that can be backed up with iq statistics and crimerates:
>Jews
>east Asians
>western Europeans
>indians
>eastern Europeans
>Hispanics
>native Africans
>Arabs
>African americans

>anime is for fags
>overwatch is for fags
>smoking is cool
>Zoe Quinn is sexy as fuck

>Anime has the potential to be serious media
>Feminism is needed (though it's taken to insane levels usually)
>Black people are contributing members of society until proven otherwise (which happens a lot)
>There's nothing wrong with being gay unless you're a faggot
>Traps are gay

Why?

how does psuedo-mathematics back anything up?

agreed

yes yes no no

Suicide should be a legal method
and you shouldnt be stopped if attemping

y?

nah, he doesn't get it

I love black girls or arab girls but their cultures suck

Because then we have no set conformity. Part of human evolution is a human's need for uniformity and pattern. Without that, humanity would descend into chaos. Money just another thing to make the world more uniform; more suitable for human life. Maybe YOU specifically would love to live in some little trading colony or whatever, good for you, but humanity as a whole can't survive like that.

Gays don't procreate.
Marriage is government tax benefits in return for more citizens for the labour force.
Pretty unfair.

>trade

confirmed for doesnt knowing a shit about RBE

>taking an insult as a point

black lives DO matter.

newfags are cool

I think we should do away with health insurance and just pay 20% more on everything we buy to have "free" healthcare

Hello canada

I am voting for Hillary Clinton

i actually dont think goofy man is as freaky as everyone thinks. i've seen worse.

Undertale is my favorite game.

Delete this

I plan on Voting third party this election.

>cucks should kill themselves.

i like black people. i think they're just misunderstood.

this is an UNPOPULAR OPINION thread faggot.

get out.

We're on Cred Forums. Everyone has seen worse.

harambe is a dead meme and was never funny

>Undertale is my favorite game
That can't really be an unpopular opinion if it's specific to you, idiot.

That'd be implying that every straight couple procreates.

in this house we dont respect the rules of logic.

fuck off.

>Overwatch is for fags
I'm almost beginning to love my hatred for my teammates.

Squeeze

my opinion is voting doesnt matter, never mattered, and being governed is a symbol of being stupid.

my opinion is that we are not civilized because we still have theft, war, greed, advertisments, and general baby-making shitheads running amok.

I hope humans pull their shit together within the next couple generations. Like from 1800-1900s they went from wagon wheels to iron wheels, I hope 2000-2100 has a bigger jump.

I think most (if not all) of the 4x games from Paradox are garbage, especially without mods. And I really WANT to like them too. Crusader Kings 2 with tons of mods was the only one that worked for me at all, and even then it wasn't great. Hearts of Iron bored me in less than 30 minutes.

>being governed is a symbol of being stupid.

Let me guess, You're an Anarchy kind of guy?

you're right

Mega Man Zero 3 is better than any other megaman game.

Feminism is actually doing something great for society with the whole intersection bullshit. They are setting an example that is healthier for society, especially to younger generations. There's a need for them to be extreme the way they are for any change to actually have any impact or to take place, otherwise it would be brushed off as nothing more than wishful thinking, and utopia.

Liberals are often-times way better suited to handle controversial issues than conservatives, who far too frequently have their heads up their own asses a lot deeper than their opposition.

Reading is extremely underrated.

Millennials are centuries ahead of boomers and gen-x's when it comes to understanding of issues the world is facing.

Apple produces good hardware.

There's a paranoid focus around pedophilia that goes too overboard, considering how in most cases it's neither harmful nor damaging to the minor.

South park isn't funny, nor it is a good show. It's ok at best.

Anime is actually very entertaining, and fun to watch.

all mma is shit for self-defense, most muggers/thieves/burglars have weapons anymore

>oh no, you round-housed my gun right out of my hand all the way across the room
said no one ever

Well, i think you just posted the most unpopular opinion in this thread. congrats.

jet fuel can melt steal beams

I fucking hate native Africans here in America. All they do is try to bully everyone to get their way. When they don't get their way or someone catches them doing something illegal, they do the same thing spics do and try to act like they don't understand English.

Are you German, by any chance?

There are only two genders

>>The earth is round

It frightens me how quickly this is becoming an unpopular opinion.

>>smoking is cool

haha fag

I've never understood flat earth theory, what does NASA have to gain for lying about something like that, what does anyone!?

nah, literally only radical tumblr feminists don't believe this. You have nothing to worry about user!