How would you kill yourself? If you were actually going to do it. Also what would it take to make you do it?

How would you kill yourself? If you were actually going to do it. Also what would it take to make you do it?

Well I fantasize about going out on a cliff along side the Grand Canyon, setting up a table and chair. Setting it up so I'm facing the Grand Canyon, and playing Russian roulette on myself. Laughing maniacally every single time it doesn't fire.

I'd do the ole turn the car on in the garage trick. Anything would make me do it lately.

Russian roulette would be alright though and I love the scenery of the grand canyon so that wouldn't be so bad

I would put a sharpie in my butt and a timestamp on my chest and shoot myself

Too afraid to shoot myself. I have an irrational fear I'd chunk a good part of my head off and live to feel the pain

Tie a ten foot rope around my neck and tie other end to car bumper, go 5 miles per hour under speed limit on highway till some one rides my ass, jump from car and die from broken neck

Such a scary way to go. I couldn't commit to something that intense

Well maybe you should just learn to live with the pain and become a hallow shell like me, when you have nothing to loose There's nothing to hold you back from your goals

>buy surgical scalpel on Amazon
>stab carotid artery from the side of the neck
>bleed out
>profit

I'm pretty hollow myself. I just don't care enough to do anything goal orientated. Even if its suicide. Carbon monoxide poisoning will probably be my rout thiugh

You get really sick from blood loss. I hear it's horrible

what's a little sickness in comparison to getting out?

I suppose lol i wonder How overdosing on pills would be. Might as well get Super high before hand

tried that before, if it fails you feel really sick for like 3 days

Lol Jesus we should just be born with an off button we can press. Am I right?

Champ, I've got just the thing for you

probably shoot myself in the head, but in a busy public place with a note that made no sense talking about government conspiracies.

yes, that would be very helpful

Take a kitchen knife, find the space between your ribs and stab it into your heart. Congratulations you are dead and you don't have to go through waking up in a hospital being a failure in life and a failure at suicide.

Fuck, after tonight I think i AM going to do it. I fucked up bad.

purchase an automatic weapon, go to closest bronycon, shoot it up, and then do suicide by cop

What did you do?

Go to the of a tall ass building and scream down at the street with a mega phone ( who the fuck farted. Alla Akbar. Hitler did nothing wrong) than rip off all of my cloths cover myself in gasoline light it jump and furiously masterbait till I hit the ground. And as far as doing it just need to grow some balls .

I dont think I could ever call a hotline. That's humiliating

Lol let everyone know you're not like them

Lol that sounds tougher than shooting, hanging and jumping.

Yes do tell us

why's that friend? I've done it before they really helped me get back on my feet

Dude you are a champion of you can pull it off and more of a man than the rest of us.

What kind of stuff do they tell you?

My aunt-in-law tried to kill herself by pistol. She survived and now is too stupid to turn on an oven or run a vacuum cleaner and is basically the embodiment of human suffering.

Your body is the product of millions of years of survival. Despite you might think, it's actually pretty hard to kill yourself quickly and painlessly.

Tie belt around my neck and hang from the clothes rod. Life has been pretty damn harsh lately and has been pushing me to do it. But trying to hang in there for the people who need me.

Freeze to death, this winter it is suppose to get down to -20. I might walk to the park by the river, sit on the bench and take my coat off. Maybe lay down. Last winter I got all emotional about it and pussed out but it was not below freezing

Don't try this with a newer car.

they didn't tell me much they kinda just listened. i was in a bad spot. decided to go through with it but when i did they call the paramedics. my family was a lot more worried than i thought theyd be. haven't tried it since. what's seems to be the trouble friend?

That's why i won't use a fun. That Shit right there. Sorry about your aunt. Too much suffering in the world. Sad life comes to this but it does.

Nobody needs me. Thsts the hardest part about it all for me. That's what is pushing me

I live in Wisconsin I could do that. Although idk how painful itd be

Lol I got an Oldsmobile. I'll be fine.

Oh I see. I feel like my friends only are worried when things get that bad. Otherwise they are pretty shitty so it's confusing. But yah man I'm 24. Psych degree. Getting hard to continue. Live by myself. Feels like I'm in a hole a can't get out of. Been in anti depressants but they somehow made it worse. Painfully lonely and empty not much makes me happy. You know the usual lol