Favourite band?

Favourite band?

I don't have a favourite anymore there are a lot that I really like, but I can't say I have one overall

if anyone asks i just say super furry animals

You picked a good one OP

Not my favorite band. But cool to hear someone mention them. I'm a fan.

My answer is pretty fucking boring... The Beatles :/

yeah scandinavia does something good at least lol.

The beatles is the shit man. Some really good songs

Never heard of them before, listening right now. damn they are pretty good! judging by the name i thought it was gonna be some gay ass shit lol

SFA are just consistently good

9 stupid albums and also a b-side album which are all fantastic. criminally underrated

which song are you listening to?

Primus all the fuckin way!

>stupid
studio i meant

fuck i'm going to bed

Very true. Especially in the states.

aqua

even in the uk they're virtually unknown

turn back time is a fucking quality song

>inb4 someone posts metallica and someone responds with faggoty"DURR EMO MUCH DURR FRESHMANYEARKIDDO"
>inb4 somone posts twentyonepilots or some other shit and they get praised for their shit

laddio bolocko

You mean generic edgelord deathmetal?

Looked them up on spotify and played the most played, which is 'golden retriever' 'hello sunshine' 'moped eyes' etc ,, i like it so far

Anyone heard of Kadavar? Their song 'Thousand miles away from home' Is really fucking good

have a try of ice hockey hair, sidewalk serfer girl and hermann loves pauline if you get the chance

Sell your body to the night!!

will do !

>death metal
nah this is deathgrind

Also, I listen to it because I like the sound. I don't listen to my music for the image like you probably do.

personal fav of synthwave

unrelated but that spanish dude in your pic looks like Pablo Escobar in the netflix show lol

holy shit...all the SFA love

you people are alright afterall

OP is not a faggot today

If anything, that album art is dope. Will have a listen

Why? Seriously

it's actually all 3 of his albums

SFAOK m8

where my TOOL fags attt

Turbonegro rocks

Damn after some songs. Really good, i get some sort of vidya vibe or something idk lol. Added a bunch of songs to my playlist

some are actually in Hotline Miami 2

yea boyyyy, what's your favourites? Mine is do you dig destruction, special education, high on the crime., tight jeans loose leash, boys from nowhere

Kvelertak boyz

Best concerts I've been to were turbonegro. Shit was crazy

Had no idea Turbonegro was this known, let alone liked lol. They are really good though

OP here, i actually have the thread pic tattooed around my elbow, pretty dope lol