Cred Forums I'm pretty self conscious because I feel like I look pretty feminine for a man. I'm not gay or anything

Cred Forums I'm pretty self conscious because I feel like I look pretty feminine for a man. I'm not gay or anything.

What do you think?

Sorry for all the drawings but I know people here and I don't want them to know its me.

Your posture is that of a faggot. Fix that.

Dude work it. Why do you think women love gay guys? They're femininity. You should pretend to be a faggot, get them really into you, let them "seduce" you and tell them that they've -> PERSONALLY

You look feminine but fine. I'm self conscious because i have a small dick. user, would kill for a peepee like yours.

Turn gay and become a trap. You could pull it off.

DO IT.

Like what? Spread my legs more and stand further apart, I knew that stance was a little gay but I want to show what I mean.

I would murder to be uncircumcised, we all have our problems mate ;(

You have nice hips bro I would really love to experiment bi shit with you and suck your dick. Are you sure you rent gay even a little? You have a nice cock

>turn gay

Doesn't work like that I don't think m8

I would fuck pic related though. Feminine penis and all.

I thought they liked befriending gay guys because in a lot of ways they're like women. They're sexually attracted to gays?

>pretty feminine for a man
>posting naked pictures with a boner to other guys on the internet

nigga, what do you think?

No more gay than the average 4channer. So traps and very rarely extremely fembois.

>boner

I'm barely erect, that's like an after piss engorgement.

That shirt makes your hips look bigger than they actually are, and that posture makes your legs look smaller than they actually are.

Stop buying shirts that are tight around your torso
Start standing with legs evenly apart, about the length of your shoulders.

My butts pretty big too, even standing and forcing myself to have more of a stance like you describe it looks fairly big.

Stop hiding your figure with a dress girlyboi

You just wanna see my boobs, no way

A large butt doesn't matter as long as it isn't rounded out on the sides too much (like a woman). If it is you might have above average levels of estrogen. Personally my butt could be described as a bubble butt (in definitely stick out) but it's basically flat on the sides. Every girl I've been with says they like my butt, they think I look good with it.

Work on your posture and focus on how you style yourself if you want to look more masculine. Don't overdo it, people will know you're overcompensating.

At least take a pic like I did with a tight shirt, can't see shit. For all I know you're a fridge with gyno, which you can fix.

Here you tell me

I think it's like you describe so maybe I'm good? Might be a good idea to get my hormone levels checked though, I am in my early 20s.

It looks like it comes out more than normal but could just be a really grainy picture. I think you'd be fine if you focused on masculine attributes.

It's decently feminine bro. But just don't compress your legs like that. Use a nice, normal stance. Sidenote - build muscle on your side. A wider torso is a step in the dude-direction.
But also, if you're comfortable being feminine looking, work it and be confident.

You mean like lifting?

I am masturbating watching your sexy pictures

You're a fucking faggot

but that's gay

would trap you

Just try to work on your poise, and maybe do some lifting to gain some weight on your shoulders/arms.

Last time I lifted, I did it for a while but didn't make a whole lot of progress. I suppose I can try again.

Are you offended that someone on the internet is masturbating to your photos that you put on the internet?

not at all. It's flattering actually, I'm not super insecure about the whole gay thing like lots of guys are.

ah, well could you post a few more pics of those thick cakes. thanks

If you want to gain size you have to do big weight, low reps, and you need to eat. It doesn't happen overnight either, it takes several months before you see real progress (lifting does give you a little pump but doesn't last long).

I'm pretty much the same. You like girls and have a dick, right? You don't have to be giga-niga. No shame man. Some girls prefer our type.

Bro, the only reason you look feminine is because YOU think you do. Uncross your legs, stand straight, puff your chest out a bit and don't pull your shirts tight to make it look like you have curves.

Also, you have a hairy man cock.

any moar OP?

Sorry I don't think I have any more pics of my butt

I did it for about 6 months I think, maybe longer.

lifted wrong.

This isn't a "what I look like problem"

This is a "I cant except what I look like problem"

Also, dude, I think you like being a fem-boy. Why else would you even consider posting ass pics for dudes on here?

If I puff my chest out my nipples stick out too much, they are puffy.

Alright

This is one where I more deliberately stood like a gay, I don't see a huge difference between this and my op.

I know I did lift wrong but I guess I expected some kind of improvement.

I don't know about the butt pic or why I did it honestly. Does that make me gay? I kind of like the idea that some guys want to fuck me like that.