How long after Star Wars Episode 7 : The Force Awakens came out did it take you to realize that the only reason it was...

How long after Star Wars Episode 7 : The Force Awakens came out did it take you to realize that the only reason it was enjoyable was because of the hype... and that it is just revamped liberal garbage... and that episodes 4 - 6 are FAR superior in literally every single way imaginable.

I hate to admit, but it took me probably about a couple of months. I am still ashamed of it.

When the credits rolled

honestly though? did you really get out of your seat when you were leaving the theater thinking, "Welp, that was all bullshit"?

i really doubt it but if you did, i guess i can't blame you

Eh the start was OK I guess it just kinda got worse but wasn't the worst movie I've seen

Han solo dies

god can you shut the hell up already? we get it. stop wasting space, you daft moron. sage this shit please

I agree with your post entirely.

it's literally just episode IV re-run yeah.

tbh from a film perspective all the Star Wars films are not really that great. In the 70's they were good but looking back on them they are kinda meh.

I think it's all the video games and lore that's great.

Also the the new movie Rogue One
>jin ursa

they couldnt just call her fucking Jan Ors like what her actual fucking name is.

Made me realize the franchise was really dead. It's like Disney took the OT and drilled a hole in its head like a Jeffrey Dahmer victim. Now SW is just slowly walking around, moaning incoherently and randomly shitting it's pants.

you're a fan of it eh? what makes it good for you? i'm open to suggestions.

I liked the movie and now I'm in love with Daisy Ridley

I waited until it came out on disc and rented it. I almost stopped watching about halfway through becuase it was so awful but I wanted to make sure it didn't pick up and surprise me. It didn't. It was a total piece of shit with no redeeming qualities.

Would be awesome if the people who made deadspace could make a star wars game

Well, everything JJ Abrams touches is shit, so I didn't see it in theater. A friend sent me a camcorder-in-theater recording, and I only made it about fifteen minutes in, and skipped to the end just to see homeless Mark Hamill.

you can stop regurgitating now OP, nobody cares anymore. and it was pretty good.

Not everyone thinks so.

This.

The movie almost put me to sleep.

as soon as u stop cheering for the good guys in general, everything gets worse.
She gets superpowers ot of the ass
knows saber forms out of the ass
Solo is evil, but a bitch
Fisher is another person
THE WHOLE PLANET...

I disliked it right from the get-go. Star Wars is kill boys.

It was horrible, the entire plot was "a lonely orphan on a sandy desert planet masters the force and leads a raid on a spherical space station that destroys planets" its literally a remake of a new hope with a female lead and a black dude. Not to mention the absolute shit Kylo Ren aka Darth emo character, or how they killed Han and just glazed right over it. Episodes 4-6 were far superior in the fact that they introduced a ton of back story and new planets, ships, and characters.

to me was really dissapointing when the movie started and it was pretty much the original trilogy.

like wtf they just get rid of the empire, how there is another empire already?

i had watched all 6 movies before it released so when the start the exact same way, with a robot been send in a mission was disapointing

I wouldnt say its liberal garbage but your right about the other stuff. The movie is still very decent tho. Would watch this over the prequels anytime

I just want to know if Rei its a sith??? She has massive force sensitivity and the way she fought at the end sure makes her seems like a Sith

I liked it better than the prequels. I agree that with the level of info we have on her right now, Rey is a big Mary Sue, but I honestly liked Finn his whole situation was alot more compelling than the worn out mysterious orphan cliche.

The movie was garbage almost from the start and it only got worse - right down to the end where she became super-Jedi in minutes.

I didn't see it in the cinema and I'm glad.

You realize the empire spans thousands of systems not just one and a half blown up super weapons right?

Same thing Jew Jew Abrams did to star trek TNG

Daisy Ridley getting the golden shower from an aging Skywalker was the only good part

idc for the expanded universe, all i care is the movies and they get rid of the boss