Why are gas chambers, lethal injection rooms, or other forms of modern execution have this light-teal-ish color to them...

Why are gas chambers, lethal injection rooms, or other forms of modern execution have this light-teal-ish color to them?

Will post more examples.

So the vomit won't clash

Because it looks cool you fucking imbecile

to make it still seem sterile yet not quite as medical

Most universally calming colour

But why those colors? Do they instill an idea of calm, just to not make it as hard on everyone involved.

well the color couldnt be to bright or vivid. it would look like a weird carnival if it was a deep blue. if it was grey it would feel like a concentration camp. what would a better color be?

Well I don't know. But look some are white and grey.

green is a calming colour.

Here's another one, grey this time.

Same reason most hospitals use green for hallways and rooms: it's the most calming color.

This one is a strange combination of green and white... I don't know, I thought it was a bit off. Seems too "fun" looking?

the white doesnt look as abad as i thought it is more like accepting of death than teal. the grey would make it feel like a shitty scifi movie space launch ha

ur right its like merry go round for super young kids feel

the outside windows would be nice though!

Yea. The grey doesn't look right but the white seems just fine.

Haha right? The executioner called an interior designer or something.

By the way, if anyone has anymore pictures of execution chamber colors or just silly looking ones it would be nice to share.

A guess, but I think it's an anti rusting solution that happens to be that colour. I'm a Brit fag, and the engines for some of our military vehicle engines are painted the same colour, as are the insides of some of our naval ships.

But again, it's a total guess.