So, I heard you could jsut steal alcohol from Walmart like super easily. Like...

So, I heard you could jsut steal alcohol from Walmart like super easily. Like, you put in a bag and walk out is this true or waht?

It's against the rules for Wal-mart employees to chase you if you walk out with merchandise but they will likely call the cops

i've been thinking about doing this lately with a couple handles of Sailor Jerry, like literally just walk out whistling a happy little tune acting like nothing wrong is happening, maybe have an arbitrary piece of paper in my hand which is comparably sized to a receipt.

worst thing that can happen is act like an insane person who forgot to pay if you get caught and the paper is revealed to be your shopping list, which you also forgot to use

Yeah. Most of their shit is not behind a special glass or locked up.

Fireball is probably the best snatch and grab in Walmart. Everything else is shit beer and wine.

>Fireball
you have to be 18+ to post here user

wait, so I can walk out with it and no alarms will go off or anything?

Used to work at walmart and this is true. No one there can physically stop you, even if you leave the store and are in the praking lot. Not even asset protection or the store manager. However they have tons of cameras through out the store and in the parking lot so if they catch u, even if it's not physically. They will watch the cams, get your plate numbers from the parking lot cams and let the police do the rest with the video evidence they give them

The only things that will set the alarms off are items with sensors. Some bottles of alcohol have plastic caps that the cashiers have to take off. Those will set off the alarms.

You ding dong, have you ever seen an anti-theft device on a bottle of booze? Barcodes don't set off alarms. They are for inventory purposes only.

Fire ball is great it doesn't make u sound like a kid for drinking it

I actually used to steal beer from Walmart all the time. I would load about 3-5 cases in a buggy and just walk out. I did this about 5 times not even kidding. Then later I got cocky and went to far so the cops got called on me and I went to the station (I was a minor then so they just called my parents) Now I work at Walmart lol

are you serious it's actually that easy?

As the guy who watches the cameras, ill tell you it's only kinda true.
Wal-mart and its employees aren't stupid, we catch you every time, we just don't raise
charges. we wait for you to REALLY fuck up, and let your theft total to a felony charge. then
we contact the police, get every penny we can squeeze out of it for damages and lost property
charges, and then let you rot in jail.
be careful out there. I'm watching. and if you really wanna know, we can chase you, but most cashiers are lazy fucks.

how much for a felony cahrge?

>>Mfw

I think a store will let you steal so much stuff and then if they see you do it again they will get you

I think the amount is 150 dollars of stuff you can steal before they take action

Nobody's going to arrest you for stealing dog shit

Fuck Wal-Mart, steal what you want from there. They'll just be throwing it own anyways.
Just don't get caught.
And yeah, it could be easy.
In an out, no hanging around.
If you get caught, it'll suck..
If so, then I hope you can run, and don't park your car in the parking lot. They have cameras.
Run to your car and don't go back for a while lol

well, nigger, since you're to lazy to look it up, we usually take action at $1500 within the
statute of limitations, though one guy got away with a little over 5 grand before the higher ups
did anything. Of course, that was because we couldn't get an accurate number due to a
massive increase in theft

Step 1: live where I do
Step 2: change laws so Walmart can sell liquor
Step 3: cocaine
Step 4: shoot up Walmart
Step 5arino: I love cocaine

wtf how am i gonna steal 1500 dollars im set fam. thanks for the help

PS. you used the wrong 'to' like how do you put commas and shit in there and fuck that up

>work at wally world
>insane looking dude steals some plastic bottle bullshit
>"chase" sketchy ass motherfucker cause minimum wage is worth it
>get stabbed 12 times
>die
>at least that obese autistic Cred Forumstard who watches the cameras won't think I'm a pussy

it's called im fuckin beat. also, you're welcome. fucks like you keep fucks like me in a job. thanks buddy!

I got u fam

I did this all the time as a kid and not only at wall mart.
> Buy a hoodie with a front zipper that has a inner lining.
> Cut a horizontal slit on the inside of the jacket creating a large pocket.
> Always go in alone.
> Slide anything into that pocket
> Leave without making a purchase
> If you need to run remove the hoodie just like a bath robe. The weight of what you stole will disrobe you by simply moving your shoulders back and pulling your arms to your chest.

I would steal 3 40oz at a time (i was a kid)

So long as you just look like some guy you wont get any attention

dude, even when people are wheeling T.V.'s out the door, these guys don't do shit. sure,
$40 or $50 aint worth your life, but hardware that would pay my wages for a month aint
some shit you let walk out the front door without a chase or serious issues later.

What if I walk in and put it in a bag and leave would that work? Cause I'm omw rn

If we're talking a slight following of said niggers stealing TVs and callin the cops that's cool but a true confrontation with someone willing to do that shit in the first place isn't worth it

I'm drunk
And high
You're a good guy
I like you

I've lurked in a few threads where dudes working at walmart gave advice for stealing from it.
1: The security cameras are high-quality and all over the place, do not park in the parking lot, and wear a hood/something to cover the face the entire time you're in the lot.
2: The best time to steal is at night, as close to closing as possible, they wont have greeters, and it's more likely someone won't be watching the cameras.
3: Security guards will not chase you, they are told not to, all they say is "Remember to pay for that on the way out" if they even catch you.
4: If you get caught, the guard will tell you to go in the back with them, just run, they won't chase, and can't tackle you/put hands on you out of fear of a lawsuit.
5: Know where the booze is, make it as short a trip as possible.
Best of luck user.

If you walk into walmart with a backpack youll be watched . Take my advice and get a hoodie with a lining its a fucking crazy good investment

you'd be shocked man. mostly it's white dude and Hispanics that steal TVs around here.
they're pretty smart though, ill give um that. a few of them put barcodes on their knuckles,
and go through self checkout, so when they pick up the TV it'll ring up a 10 dollar super
soaker or some shit. of course, buying 3 TVs at a time isn't too intelligent, so yea.

Alright I'm just gonna walk in with a backpack to test the waters

When I was living in Arizona, a guy at my high school worked at Wal-Mart. One day some guy went to the electronics dept, picked up a TV, and just walked out with it. The loss prevention guy followed him in his car and let the kid from my school ride with him, for some reason (I think he was on his break or something). Anyways, the thief pulls into a field and stops his car, gets out, walks over to the loss prevention guy's car, and shoots him and my friend dead. All over a TV set. The guy was caught sometime later and eventually executed.

Yeah, this has nothing to do with stealing booze from Wal-Mart, but I thought I'd share it anyways...

I never worked at walmart idk how they profile
I did work at target and people with backpacks that were older than 10 were always followed/watched. Its policy

No one cares that I had a backpack but there was a camera pointed right at he alcohol do I abandon the missions or what

Camera bro here.
if you want to, go for it. you'll get little to no hassle as long as no one noticed initially. also,
buy something small like a bag of chips or a soda. it helps reduce the time you'll need to
avoid the place to avoid being glared down.

Take the booze with you to the clothing section. Stuff it in your bag over there. Leave quickly. I stone groceries from Walmart for about a year or two back around 2010. Always came in with a backpack, grabbed a cart, put groceries in cart. Took cart over to clothing section. Stuffed everything in bag. Left. Probably did this 30-40 times before being spotted and followed by management. Quit after that incident.

There's no clothes section

>buy backpack
>Get a hold of plastic tube that goes into your nose from oxygen tanks
>Run it into backpack
>Steal shit
>Legally can't search your backup because it's technically part of your medical equipment

Hmmm.. Any spots where there isn't a lot of security can footage? And always remember to act normal. Just act like you're shopping. Then once you do get it in your bag you head straight out. No hesitation. No eye contact. Just move. You can do this, user.

Sorry when I said niggers I didnt exclusively mean black niggers

Lemme see your boypussy faggot

no. i heard that about a store too in college. friend got caught stealing bottles, literally in his pants. i was the getaway driver. ran out chased by an employee. they asked me if i knew what was going on. of course i said no. i was shitting myself, but luckily they saw we were just some young and dumb college kids and let us go without anything. def never stole again after that.

Used to steal from wal mart alll the time..wed fill a basket up with cases of beer sometimes wed grab clothes and other misc shit..no bags just throw it all in the basket and walk straight the fuxk out

scope the place out

wear a hat & sunglasses & sort of look up to spot cameras
>& where they are NOT
I found that aisles with large stuff (furniture, bulk items, etc.) are most likely not to have the cams on them b/c who's gonna steal a 33 gal. trash can?
The one near me has no cam coverage in the aisle next to the clearance aisle.

just ask yourself 1st
is it worth the risk of never getting another job better than shoveling shit

Depending on where you live they will also blast your face on local news. They also like to put it on Facebook.

Also - next time you want to steal some alcohol go to the baking section and stuff a bunch of extracts in your pockets. Some of those things have like 80-90% alcohol. If I remember correctly lemon extract is particularly high.

>asking for boypussy
>calling me a faggot
Pick one

id personally reccomend just making your own tbh it only takes a week or two

Walmart Associate here

you're all faggots I eyeball all of you and will report each and every single one of you underaged broke queers to my CSM

nigga you work at wallmart. You're automatically more of a degenerate than any faggot in this thread. Including the person trying to steal beer in this thread.

You'll be sucking my dick when I'm working corporate one day making $23 a hour

Stay basic nigger

He's got wal mart ambitions lmao

(You)

Find out for yourself. When I did this they caught me. We had a pretty awesome chat

Pretty sure it will be you with a shaft in your mouth user, just remember if you really want to climb the ladder then work the balls

OP here I didn't steal any cause I was with a girl and she got upset about it
come on dude I've got like 100 dollars in my bank account

I got some cheetos puffs tho so it wasn't a complete failure

This is not true. Loss prevention can stop you, and if your store has high theft, there will be a loss prevention employee until probably around midnight. So can managers, and I've seen them stop a lot of people.

one in every thread

underage b& never had a job

>thinks $23/ hr. is good money

enjoy your welfare check

If you don't look like a bum and you're white there shouldn't be any problems. Don't be a nigger though.

Walmart employee here, no one will tell you anything or try to stop you unless its the new guy. Chances are that you will get away with it but everything will be recorded and with enough bad luck, your face will be plastered everywhere.