Someone give me one good reason why taking 50mg of melatonin is not a great idea

Someone give me one good reason why taking 50mg of melatonin is not a great idea

Unless you have certain sleeping disorders, it won't do anything. Unless you are trying to kys then do it, no one cares about you anyway.

You won't be productive the next day

nigga wait nigga
haven't you ever heard of vivid dreaming

taking 50 mg of melationin will make you sleep for like 15-24 hours

but it's a hell of a thing man

it's like going to a different world

I'm not sure there even is a lethal dose of melatonin, you would die from dehydration or something you'd have to take so much

Because it's wasteful. There's not much 50mg will do that 9-12 can't do. I take that dose almost nightly for a week every once in a while when I want fantastic dreams. I've taken up to 42 mg and I can tell you after 12 there's no difference.

tomorrow is sunday

this one time, this one time I just walked into shoppers drugmart and started emptying melatonin bottles into my mouth

I had to start drinking gatorades out of their fridge I was so thirsty

but man that was a hell of a thing

a hell of a thing

they didn't even charge me, they were just scared

the paramedic said he'd never seen anything like it

sounds interesting.

Sorry I've never heard of it plus with all the suicide shitposting that's been going on I've just decided to get to the point and tell them to fuck off. Though when I was reading about melatonin when I was having sleep trouble, I've read that it doesn't help with that. So what's this about dreaming, I'll do some googling if someone gives me the name of what you're trying to do.

No lethal dose of melatonin. Take as much as you want. But like said, watch out for dehydration

it turns you into a Dindu

I use them for sleeping sometime , but the sleep isn't reenergizing sleep. Makes you feel like shit.

Melatonin tablets don't make you sleep longer you dipshit, they help you get to sleep. If you want to increase the amount of REM's you're having then pursue another synthetic drug such as stilnoct which can also in rare cases ( including myself) be a hallucinogen.

I take 5mg when I work midnights and need to sleep during the day. 50mg I dunno, you'll probably be out for a good 24 hours

Took some melatonin last night and had a dream I was selling crack to this dude and accidentally gave him 9 $20s instead of 4 and was freaking out at him and was about to pull my knife on him because he wouldn't show me how many rocks I actually gave him so I knew I must;ve given him more than he paid for.

Nope, won't affect the duration that you sleep at all.

Took 50mg of Melatonin.

Didn't do anything. I fell asleep pretty quickly. Slept normally.

The next day felt extremely groggy and exhausted.

Did not know that.

I take 150 mg of diphenhydramine(Unisom...Benadryl) a night. Sometimes top it off with a 10mg melatonin.

it effects the durability of sleep allowing you to go back to sleep easier and re-enter REM more quickly, and makes it more difficult to wake up when it's still in your system

Like someone above said, you're probably wasting some of it by taking that high a dose. Other than that melatonin is actually relatively safe. You should be aware it's a corticosteroid antagonist however, which means that the thing you put it into (your mouth and the parts after your mouth) will feel somewhat uncomfortable and will be more prone to inflammation. It may not be that bad. I wouldn't worry about it.

plus herb and plus vodka. Yeah, I know...

you're supposed to stay in bed and go back to sleep, you can re-enter the same dreaming state, sometimes even catching the same dream scenario quickly

True but as I said, doesn't increase the amount of rem's you go through (in one sleep period that is)

Melatonin, vitamin B6, valerian root, and an herb called Calea Zachatechichi (probably misspelled that one) are all sleep aids that cause intensely vivid and/or lucid dreams.

just take 10 valerian root pills and a couple hits of some dank and youll fall asleep real easy

You're an idiot lol. In theory pure 500mcg would do the same as 50mg.The binders would be the only thing playing a role.. don't have the studies saved but there are a few on pubmed.

How do I help my friend "get more deep sleep?"

You'll be sluggish as shit the next day

And when I say "inflammation," I should point out that autoimmune diseases in or around the gut can be worsened by melatonin. So if you have Crohn's, or any GI autoimmune, or really any other condition involving your GI tract you should think twice about taking it. If you don't understand any of that then ask a doctor what to do.

I think you just gotta make sure you can sleep uninterrupted user, even with normal sleep I tend to wake up more than once, the duration is more about how long I can go before something disturbs me

rohypnol or ghb

then you can j-j-jam it in

This

And where can I get this?

where do you get any drugs faggot

brah I just smoke weed and get it from my lawn service...live in a ritzy part of town, all the sketchos are wheeled out in a police car before they even take a breath