Your face when you google search for 'nimble America' and discover that all the cuck, blacked...

Your face when you google search for 'nimble America' and discover that all the cuck, blacked, loli and feminist hate threads are paid for posts by shills, with and end game of mentally conditioning you. Save this image and post the truth while you sage down such threads. Make Cred Forums great again

do you have any more proof of this besides mods deleting threads? it's not uncommon to see race mixing bait on /b /r9k and /pol, ever since the beginning, in all honesty i wouldn't be surprised if this was the case

Bump

Google search 'nimble America' Palmer luckley the tubby VR guy has paid for much of this

huh. ill dive in.

Good man

am i ding something wrong? and what i read from their website they had some pretty good points about what we should fix

They work hard to do proper social engineering.

what is your agenda op?

why are you samefagging?

>Paying people to shitpost on Cred Forums
Supply and fucking demand, jesus christ

Yup, which is why they accuse literally everybody else of being CTR/Jew shills.

All part of their bankrolled agitprop. Easily-led rightard fags jump at the chance to join in and it provides plausible deniability for the nimble america shills.

Quality shitpost comrade. +2 points added to your Nimble America score

My mom tried to set me up with her friend's daughter.

"Um... she dated a nigger."

"Oh, sorry user."

But niggers fucking white pure girls is fucking hot anyway.

I so wish I could get a black guy I know to make out with a white chick while I watch

as of writing this there are 6 posters in this thread
are all my posts

are all op
random person
random person
random person
random person

and you have not awnsered anything i have said against you, so i ask again, what is your agenda

Sink or swim OP. Nows the time

I'm not saying this isn't happening, but your image hardly proves anything. He could just be the one posting those threads himself, at the time he said they would be posted.

>ywn watch these 2 BBC pound the living beauty shit out of this innocent white girl

>autism the post

> (You)
> (You)

These are mine, i'm not OP. What's 'your' agenda?

you are still not providing anything, just making 9gag tier comebacks, what is your agenda

I made a thread about a year and change ago theorizing that this was going on. My wording was different, but the pattern was called out and the same general conclusion was drawn. That thread got one reply, then pruned. Less than 4 mins, no ban though.

post screen cap

So someone says they know when the next 3 threads are gonna go up and what they gonna say, how do you know he didnt create the threads himself after predicting this?