Hey Cred Forums I have a problem

Hey Cred Forums I have a problem.
>Be me
>Almost 30
>decent looking, good shape, make good money, drive cool enough car, don't live with my parents.

But girls have no interest in me.
Except fat ones, but I think fat girls are a big turn off.

I'm not fat. I'm 6'3 , 185lbs, work out daily. I don't have a super ugly face, I don't dress up like a wizard or anything. I don't have social anxiety too badly, I don't act fucking autistic. It just pisses me off. Only the fat fucks on tinder ever like me back. WHAT THE FUCK?!

I just do not understand. Help me O/b/i Wan Keno/b/i , you're my only hope.

Just focus on making more money.

You are not exactly entitled to anything OP. Women don't just flock to men kek. Try and pursue some chicks yourself.

Also, you are 30 years old and you are basing things off of your looks and material possessions. That's a tad shallow. Might want to fix that before you try to care for someone else.

Ur probbonly gay but you dont know it yet

No, I've already tried making out with guys, twice actually because I had to make sure. It's not my thing.

(You)

Faggot

Either you're just not actively seeking girls, or you're ugly/no confidence/too arrogant/too higher standards.

Most likely you're just not actually giving girls the right signals, most of the time good looking girls aren't just going to come to you even if you're not ugly or a total autist, need to pursue more. If tinder is your main means to try and find girls then get out more, tinder won't do your confidence any favours given tinder is a fucking Smorgasbord for the girls and slim pickings for the lads. Also post pictures to confirm decent looking at status.

One more thing, what's your current experience level, have you had many girlfriends before? Long term? One night stands?

Well I mean, I'm just saying that it's not like I don't have a big part of my life together.
I'm not trying to hook up with a rich 10, it's just any attraction is way off from what I'm into physically.

>made out with guys
>several times

Only gayer thing is to fuck with several guys kek

Doood you cant swing dat bait, hire hookers and w8

Then go and get it for yourself and stop sitting back waiting for them to come to you.

Post a pic of yourself and we will judge If you're ugly

The problem is your entitlement.
Super Hot Chicks only go for Super Super fit/wealthy/attractive/sexually potent mates (thats all of the above)
The next tier is
Hot chicks go for super fit/wealthy/attractive/sexually potent males (3 traits or all of the above)
Next tier is
Average women that go for three out of the 4 traits listed above
Next tier is
Fat woman that go for 2.5/three out of the 4 traits listed above
Next tier is
Super Fucking Fat women that go for 2 or 3 out of the 4 traits listed above

If you, as judged by a female, do not qualify for this list, you will only ever have fleeting hopes of securing a personal pocket pussy for yourself.

I was in a relationship from 17-23. She was beautiful, in every way until the end.

Had multiple hookups since then, maybe once every few months, longest in between was a year.

And I've bit the bullet out of desperation for girls who weren't attractive, both in personality, and looks.

Stop using tumblr. Delete it and you will be chick magnet OP

DO THIS OP! OR UR UGLY AS FUCK

I've been told by a lot of people that I look like Doogie Howser

Then why don't you just post a pic of yourself you stupid fuck

This is OP confirmed

I don't feel comfortable posting it after talking about my feelings and frustrations the way I have.

Sorry guys, I fucked up bad tonight.

Enjoy yourselves.

You're underage just looking for (you) since you lurk in Ylyl threads. If I was a mod I would ban you

He's right you know.