"user you are an Awsome babysitter. It's 1 in the morning. My parents won't be home till tomarrow night...

"user you are an Awsome babysitter. It's 1 in the morning. My parents won't be home till tomarrow night. It's just me and you. I can tell you've wanted to do something with me, what is it?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqnpwixB7P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi FBI

Yes. I want to play Monopoly and I call dibs on the shoe

Make you do your fucking homework, you little tard.

>shoe
Fucking pleb. Moneybag is the only acceptable answer.

>babysitter
I told you to call me brat tamer, you little brat

I don't know why your parents choose a 49 year old single dude to be your baby sitter but since I'm here let me take my pills and I'll get to u in 30 minutes.

i lost my virginity to my mexican babysitter when i was 13. so im ok with girls experiencing the same if they want it.

carry on user.

completely honest. in an scenario like that if the girl wanted to fuck i couldn't resist.

green text ?

You sound like a chill dude, why don't u join us in the Cred Forums party van?

Dumbass niggers thinking your pieces of shit could beat the car piece. Get the flip out of here, you faggots.

Jew the fucking car is the only good one shoe is close second

Sure count me in. Will we have some cheese pizza in this party van?

I think this is a joke about a fake conversation video someone made when a girl kept asking her dad if he wanted her to make a footpussy and the dad kept saying he just wanted to play Monopoly and he wanted to use the shoe.

Of course we will, user

its a long story, but she wasnt hot or anything. just cute chubster. 23. thought she was flirting with me so i asked her for a kiss and she let me. we used to make out and she'd let me suck her tits in the kitchen after my parents left. we fucked eventually. wettest pussy i have ever had in my life.

Grown women banging boys is NOT seen as a major sin in our society. Look at how they get punished for it. They may get a few months jail, a few months community service. Sometimes no jail at all. Sometimes they don't even have to register as a sex offender.

Now you reverse the genders, have a grown male babysitter banging a girl, that's gonna be looked at pretty much as a "mortal sin" within our society. Everyone will scream that the man should be put away for life and if he ever gets out without being murdered/raped to death, people would make sure that he's harassed and threatened every day of his life and he can never be gainfully employed again, not even as a janitor in an adult theater.

Not to mention, for these sort of crimes it's sort of tacitly encouraged tha the authorities put you in dangerous situations and deliberately look the other way as the other guys are beating/raping/killing you.

I'm not saying people who make those mistakes shouldn't be punished, but there's no fucking reason anyone shouldn't be able to redeem themselves by doing their time and correcting their behavior.

But the American legal system isn't based on rehabilitation, it's based on vengeance. And getting pushed in such a way that your treatment is 1000X worse than what your victim endured creates a system where a person WILL NOT get rehabilitated, they will see an unjust system that they must get vengeance upon, which creates dangerous people....

mexican babysitter faggot here.

i agree with you. but thats just how things are.

though you're spot on on everything.

"This."
I stood up and began taking my belt off, her eyes never leaving me.
I put my cheek next to hers and whisper "You're in for a big surprise, baby girl."
I wrap my belt around my knuckles and crack her in the nose with a right cross
She falls backwards as I begin laughing. She begins to cry as she realizes what's happening. The sobs are punctuated with a slurp as she inhales and blood is drawn into her mouth. I put the belt around her neck and cinch it tight, temporarily making her stop crying as fear overtakes her. She tries to hit me in the balls. I easily knock her off balance and say "Wrong move, bitch."
I drag her to the banister over the stairs, tie the belt around it, and toss her over. Her scream is cut short as she hit the end of the belt. I get hard as she struggles.
"I'm gonna fuck you when you're dead" I hiss in her ear
She begins struggling harder for a moment then quickly gets tired with a look of defeat and then she passes out

Calm down edgefag.

sweet love. lots of cuddling and kisses. i would make pancakes for her the next morning and take her to watch a movie

SUUUUUPER SMASH BROTHERS......MEEEELEEEEEEEEE

its a meme
youtube.com/watch?v=AqnpwixB7P8