How should i kill myself

how should i kill myself

Interpritive dance

>do a flip

post credit card info, suicide by cop

i almost choked on my popcorn

Im too fat

Jump off of a building with a skateboard, that way people will think it was a failed attempt at sick trick.

That's honestly a good idea gonna put that one on the list

Go to a biker bar and start slashing tires and kicking over bikes.

Walk into a mosque covered in bacon

Ok, first off, why do you want to die OP?

Live a long life until you die of natural causes.

cause im fat and i will never lose my virginity

Ez fix, work out you fat fuck

Run early hours in the morning if you are self conscious

Get every drug you can and do them all at once, cut out your femur and ram it down your throat til you choke on it

Kek user, it's not that hard to lose weight. Just watch what you eat and work out. This may not seem the most attractive to you, but doing it will change your mindset completely. How much do you weigh? My highest was 270 and in the past week or two I've lost over 10 pounds. Granted, I'm 6 ft and my shoulders are wide so it's not that bad for me. I'm already going to be hanging out with this girl tomorrow. Anyway, there's more to life than just sex. Fat guys can have sex, you just have to be more confident in yourself.

Not true. I'm 270 lbs, 33 yo and a virgin

The only point of life is to perpetuate itself. There are other things to do, but if you can't get laid, you don't matter

How tall are you? And also, I bet you don't really try to get with girls. Either that or you don't have the most attractive of faces.

If you think that if you can't get laid you don't matter, then I think that's an issue within your own mind. What you're basically telling me is that if you don't put your genitalia into another person's of the opposite sex, you're a piece of shit?

If anything it would make more sense not to have children since the population is rising extremely.