ALRIGHT Cred Forums I PLACE THIS CARD FACE DOWN AND END MY TURN!

ALRIGHT Cred Forums I PLACE THIS CARD FACE DOWN AND END MY TURN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ng3U4U3jEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xx6tPpagbcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#2 in atk mode and end my turn

>Draws card
I have assembled all five cards, all five pieces of the puzzle! Now Exodia, OBLITERATE!

cucks

I feel like this should be 6 cards if you know what I mean

I assume everyone can agree

That Winda is the best waifu humanity has seen

FUCK YOU EXODICUCK
IGNORE DESCRIPTION
BEAM STRUGGLE: NOW

Shit that's the one I was looking for. Couldn't remember the name

Exodias a joke anyway. Pic related is strong.

cant summon I have vanity on field

>Taken out by a gen 1
*shoves you* Go away.

Luckily enough I play BA

I use kaiser, one monster per person now

God, fuck off with this XYZ synchro shit. I can't even play on duelingnetwork anymore cuz every fag takes like 5 minutes on one turn. I wait for them to finish and quit the match when they do that shit.

When will you learn

Kaiser is banned.

>game gets complicated
>I do not want to play its the games fault not mine
You are aware the thing that Synchro, XYZ and Pendulum brought were strategical thinking? Before that it was "Uuh I summon Gemini Elf attack 1900 soo strong". Now it is deductive reasoning, probabilty theory and game theory all in one. Kids like you would not even be able to play one deck properly thats why you do not want t oplay.

Summon, detach rabbit, use effect and get crane to hand. end turn

Also pic related (Nekroz of Gungnir) is best waifu with Winda obviously.

>Bujin
>2016
>tfw literally every deck has a better Yamato

>pic related my waifu and fav deck forever
honestly playing this deck feels so rewarding there is and (probably) will never be another game that will have such a feeling attached to it as playing Nekroz. That deck was insane. You could literally feel how Konami forced those Japanese mathematicians to stay in there for countless months just to develop this deck.

Yeah, I wouldn't, because it's bullshit. Yugioh tried to stay relevant and compete with new and even old complex card games, so the chinks over at yugioh TCG central invented that trash that basically turned all of their previous cards obsolete for a completely new function. Now I gotta memorize a paragraph of effects for every card in my deck? Fuck OFF.

Op deck.
Played bujin in 2015
Now I play Madolche it still runs pretty fast

>I am too autistic to learn 5 sentences by heart
Then how do you expect to be able to understand combos that involve more than 10 individual steps depending on any single card you have? Go ahead play Nekroz (a RITUAL deck). Go ahead play Dragon Rulers, Spellbooks or Pepe. No matter how long you will try you will not be able to play any of them. You prove yourself to be way too autistic to sit down and simply EDUCATE yourself.

How the fuck can a grown man not memorize multiple sentences? Are you that dumb or simply underage?

You are aware when ABC come out Madolche will be irrelevant pretty much.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ng3U4U3jEQ

Explain to me please. What is bad about a game wanting to keep itself fresh? Do you want to play the same exact game 20 years long? Konami does the right thing now. They screw over the secondary market, they use the DotA approach (make everything the same way op), and the decks are way way cheaper than before while all still introducing not only a huge variety (July 15 had Rituals, Fusions, Synchro and Xyz decks in the meta) but also strategical thinking.

You are just a small little kid not understanding anything about mathematics thats why you despise it.

Yeah, I dont play competitively anymore. Use to go to TCG tournaments all the time but I got a little bored. Played Nekroz a while too. I like the decks that you have to think about, the ones that require you to think about what your opponent can and has done . Such as ritual beast (before it was hit) and nekroz

I always thought the anime version of the cards without descriptions looked far better.

I got a million other things in my life to put my energy towards than relearning an updated version my childhood card game. YGO peaked around the Dark Worlds era and slowly turned into this muck after they learned about cards that chain and play the whole deck 100% of the time. It's too much, man. I actually bought and reconstructed my Dark World deck and brought it to a duel and smoked a whole cigarette before the other guy finished one turn. I was about to strangle him. Is there seriously a "Pepe” deck?

Hell yeah

I never cared about this game enough to learn how to play, but I knew when you see this color card it's some good shit

>I got a million other things in my life to put my energy towards than relearning an updated version my childhood card game

>can't memorize 5 sentences
>wants to learn a complex mathematical based game
>says got million other things to do
>argues about it while saying he got a million other things to do

are you really that retarded? If you are underage then say so we all know why but if you actually are 18 then I would have stopped talking 2 hours earlier if I'd be you.

It's basically a new card game using the YGO skeleton. That's all. It made every previous deck instantly obsolete and it fucked over a lot of players because now they're forced to abandon their old play styles and subscribe to new decks entirely. It's the equivalent of running a video game into the ground by completely deviating from its original design.

>That's all. It made every previous deck instantly obsolete

For your info our current meta consists of Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Dark Magician (with both of the original ones being played 3 times) but ok you are the one having knowledge.

And also again.
>I want to play the exact same game 20 years long

Show me one COMMERCIAL game that existed longer than 20yrs that was not changed? A company not releasing new stuff changing the game will lose customers. You must be either dumb or simply mentally insane to not understand this. Are you a 2nd grader 12 year old? Konami is a company making money. If they would leave the game stagnated 20 years long do you really think anyone would play? Even if do you actually want to tell me someone would not want new cards and new mechanics?

Your sole problem is tat you are too dumb to understand and accept the changes because you realize yourself they are too complex for you.

Dude I quit playing years ago (around the time where the Destiny Heroes appeared on the anime) and I come back to see this shit show. It's like a rock band. Every member gradually dies off and is replaced until none of the original members are in the band, and the sound is totally different but they still play under the original band's name. And chill, man. We're all friends here. Just that your game sucks.

Who the fuck cares about a show? Do you think I watch the show?

Now I understand what that one Konami post meant. Appearently around 70% of the income of Konami from Yugioh is of the casual players. Look at your average competitive player. In European Events (in Germany and the UK) usually ~60% are students of which around 40-50% are mathematic or it students.

You call a game shitty because you are too dumb to understand it. How sad is that?

And if you can understand it tell me some basic concepts of game theory and how heuristics work in the context of game theory. Game theory should be reasonable to anyone over the age of 18 who is not a complete uneducated shithead from Kazakhstan. So go ahead you intelligent kid.

For your information. This is exactly what Yugioh today is and always should be and hopefully will be: youtube.com/watch?v=xx6tPpagbcg

You will say "uuuh look at that shit turns take so long so much shuffling" but who the fuck cares if the game requires the players to be highly skilled. The sole fact that they are playing a card game (with shuffling the cards) but still most of the times the better player will still win already shows how astonishing of an achievement Konami made with their R&D team. But obviously a kid cannot understand mathematics

I only mentioned the anime to pinpoint the time when I quit, guy.

Dude relax. We were just here trying to get a thread going and you call me retarded in 20 different ways? Haha c'mon man, you had a bad day or something? Shit, well you successfully derailed this thread because it's only you and me ITT so ima leave you with this card just to show I'm a good sport (idk what it does).

Simple problem. You shit talk I insult you. Pretty obvious what do you expect if you talk so much bullshit? On the street you would have been beaten if you wouldve talked that much in our place you'd be our Ju you uneducated little kid.

You fucking call a game terrible because you are too dumb to play it can it get more autistic?

Haha alright man I hear you, sorry I just had a critical opinion on your favorite card game bro, take care and be a little nicer!

this is Cred Forums not a place for underaged faggots that are zoo uneducated to understand game theory or heuristics

I play polymerization and summon Thousand Eyes Restrict. Then I play the Seal of Orichalcos

ALso you are aware your "critical opinions" were that the old cards are useless (which I told you is wrong seeing Blue Eyes and Dark Magician are meta) and that the game evolves (which in and of itself already proves your educatioanl level)

get that face down cunt outta here!

You mad and your shit's all gay lmao this neckbeard doe