I was just banned from a game that I have spent over $700 on

I was just banned from a game that I have spent over $700 on.
wat do /b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBWyoHvT5eU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chat logs

Only one solution: an hero.

good. toxic fuck

Don't be a nigger

You earned it, kys fag

>kys
kys faggot

Get fucked little kid.

Rot in hell you toxic cunt!

what game?

stop being a giant faggot wannabe troll

Timestamp or it didn't happen you little faggot

League of legends

thats what u get for being toxic u dumb cunt,
its there game you didn't follow the rules so now they banned you,
im sure u already had your 3 day ban so not like u went given a chance already

so edgyyyyyy haha XD

u tell em user!!!! kill urself hahhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! XDDD

Ayy join the club bud. i got perma'd a few weeks ago for calling a riot employee a nigger.

first punishment ever

Stop playing shitty games.

why would you spend 700 bucks on that piece of shit game?
get panzer dragoon saga for sega saturn and its 300 bucks.

shoulda just ran it down mid

Playing this video game

play dota nuff said steam dont give a fuckkk

rolling for depilate your legs and post it with timestamp

Take it as a life lesson to stop being a bad person or else it will continue to cost you. Be happy it's just money this time.

Lul. Toxic fuck rightfully banned.

You fuckin wot m8. Its literally shit talking on a video game.

>dumb enough to spam nigger on a game you spent $700 on
>posts on Cred Forums expecting attention
get fuckedd

rolling for cum on screen and semd photo as response

Thanks for the welcoming my dude.

this

cut one finger and eat it!
do it!

Thanks for the attention my dude.

And that very train of thought is why you're an asshole.

Like I said, stay that person and you'll start to loose more than money unless you're a trust fund chat in law/business school. Then it's actually an asset. In the real world you'll just be hated.

You're an idiot if you think you're "just like that online".

write your summoner's name on your dick and send it to riot

trips! do it!

omfg you go trips,dont make me please

trips confirm

Kill
Thy
SELF

This should work. I mean, what are they going to do, Ban you?

The only thing you can do, get a life now.

Stop being such a crying lil bitch and make a new account

Yes and you little children think because you're behind a keyboard or a microphone, you're invincible. Take it as a lesson learned, and next time you might not find yourself in a hospital or a jail.

One day, if you keep that shit up, one of those will happen. Then you'll cry that the meanies found you, and they're all nigger faggots.

Which means you probably haven't learned a thing.

move on with your life
if you spent $700 on a game, then you can afford to find something else to do

op i know what you can do
1. hack your way to victory
2. hack your way to victory
3. hack a moderator and spam the shit out of their email

Are you one of them cyber bully victims? Grow some skin and get over if someone calls you a nigger online or tells you to kill yourself lol.

If they say no i might

>if I act like a child maybe they'll pity me

rip jukuren

Ask if they can just reduce it to permanent chat restriction m8.

worth a shot

Nope. I just don't like people like you. That's why I work in law enforcement.

It's better than the reports I'd send in to blizzard.
I'd fucking rage for the maximum allowed amount of characters
And then sometimes make a second report to keep going

>Begs for mercy
>Admits he's always an obnoxious little attention seeking Asshole in same paragraph

Ya, that should work.

all he said was nigger
and genocide
he didn't threaten nobody
he suggested to someone to kill themself which is a very good suggestion.

inb4edge

>agreed to the terms of use and service
>spends 700 dollars in the game
>breaks the terms of use and service
>loses 700 dollars in the game
good riddance

You would have to be a fucking idiot to think you could get away with racism like that in this PC/SJW day and age. He's making the game better simply by not being in it if he's that dumb.

stop playing anime pokeballs faggotry you weabu little bitch

>"he just acted like a toxic player"
>hedindonuffin.png

Its not going to happen, Go Play EVE online (its going free to play in a month) Learn how to use coms like an adult.

k

Stop being a toxic faggot? It's your own damn fault you got banned why should people have to deal with your shit while playing that game?

If you wanna shout about niggers and genecide post here or Cred Forums not during a game of fucking League of Legends.

how could you possibly spend 700 dollars in a free game?

Buhbye OP we dont need your toxic kind on LOL

Tell them you have changed a made a bunch of African American friends.

Free to play? Holy shit way to destroy the value of so many people's years of work.

im a fucking skin addict

i agree with him, and you're kinda a whiney cunt.

LOL, I love how he defends himself. "Please Sir, I have been talking badly all the time, insulting people, but I was never banned before. Please let me come again, so I can continue to speak shitty all the time"
He speaks like a moron when he plays, but he speaks like a little crying girl when he claims he will not do that again.
You got wat you deserve man, I just hope you will loose your $700 this time

You sound rather young and stupid. If it was funny racism then I'd be okay with it but just saying the word nigger is 14 edgelord bullshit.

>wat do /b
if you ask for what to do, do it faggot!

thats mild compared to the shit i have said in some games.

you are such a shitty person you should seriously consider buying a helium tank and cpap mask online. Like in every possible way you suck at life. other people were joking, but you really should kill yourself.

shit, so much ban support, feelsbadman.gif

Apparently Riot has gotten really strict against racism and hate speech.
Also, fuck you OP for being dumb enough to get banned on league.

examples?

You're obviously either 12 or autistic.

You have to learn that there's places to act like a little retard, and places to act like a human.

This is Cred Forums. You can act like a little retard here. In almost every other aspect of your worthless life though, you are expected to act like a functional member of society.

Learn this little tip, and your whole life will almost suddenly get dramatically better.

Grow up, take responsibility, and act like an adult when it's necessary.

online is the only place im toxic, im a silent nerd irl

Learn to read man... Other people are also supporting the ban decision. He got what he deserves

free speech is a real thing.
>#not

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAJKHAKJL:OKHJKGLKIFGTDRTGATUKSH:JALKHSGKULUHQLI:JSHOUQGYFDSAQDJHGSFHJKLKJHGFGAHJQLKS:"KQ:K:LWAQ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh there are to many to name. But my favourite one was where i described where i would shit on their face and watch as they choke and laugh as the last breathe of air leaves their bodies.

Could be worse man

the post was me, OP

your just as bad as him sayin nigger and shit like that.

i have 15 pages worth of forum bans on steam. still not community banned yet.

>fucking kek

Its not so bad, The EVE F2P players are so gimped they are basically minions of the real players.
youtube.com/watch?v=iBWyoHvT5eU

>ITT: Problems of first world

Just take the advice man. If you want to act like that, save it exclusively for Cred Forums. It's the only place you'll get away with it, and not be a total loser. You have people telling you in Cred Forums fashion, that you deserve what you got, and that's not cool.

Heed the fucking advice kid.

Then you get what you deserve... That does not change one single line of my comment. Learn to talk with respect, man

Why cant riot just implement canned chat and hand out permanent chat restrictions. Save the perma bans for people who DDoS and script.

Tell them you're transitioning to male to female, and that you said all that nasty things because of your mental illness and hormone pills, or double down and blame the jews.

seriously, why the fuck would anybody spend that kind of money on a game.
learn to hack and ddos their server.
after the overwatch bans blizzards had been hit several times, it's fucked them up.

i know why spend money when you can hack?
lack of knowledge?

And you're obviously a loser in real life too. That's nothing to brag about kid.

But, whatever. It's your life. Ruin it however you wish. Just don't bug normal people by crying about how unfair everything is for you. Just smoulder by yourself in your room, and leave the real world to the useful and functional people.

back to overwatch

says the guy posting on an anime board

ok, I will bite.

dafuq did you spend the 700$ on faggot?

Skins
icons
rune pages
name changes
some champs

Tell them you're a nigger yourself and saw it as a word for brother.
And that you gen0cide was the name of a player and you were talking to him.

says the guy who spent $700 on a F2P game

This

All these angry niggers. The black shouldn't be playing any games at all, he should be tilling the fields and earning his white master more money so his family won't be forcibly separated from him.

kek

wasnt me,im OP

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

top kek

>Spends 1300 on game
>Plays more than 1000 bot games

Look at this white cuck so afraid of someone different than them that they gotta revert to old school racism instead of just proving their superiority with something that matters.

And i'm fucking white you're just an asshole

yeah but also just swearing in general, I got perma banned for saying 'fuck i missed the first wave'

Then they post a fucking youtube video of 3 employees swearing their fucking heads off. Like, what the fucking fuck?

Luckily I never spent a cent in game because I thought the ban system was fucking retarded.

Those retarded incompetent fucks at Riot have probably lost tens to hundreds of millions in revenue and are destroying their customer base for no actual reason, they can't stop people getting angry no matter what retarded shit they try.

Also, refusing to believe racism is 100% natural and normal human behaviour is absolutely ridiculous.

"genocide all niggers"
10/10

that is pretty sick. if you were to buy all the champions it would only be like 500$ you are probably certifiably insane.

ok, here is a solution for you. fuck riot, get a vpn and play in asia servers

not the same guy as op

>vpn
>play with gooks on asian server

can't decide which is more retarded

you should spend less time here? in the real world where you actually are physically present with other human beings when you communicate with them people don't often say nigger constantly to a broad audience of strangers. you'd know that if you interacted with more people regularly

Sent from my Android phone

Accept it and move on with your life.
This is a good thing. The game doesn't control you anymore.

Save up your money and buy a boat.

i would, but im socially akward, id rather call people niggers and fap alone all day

oh no not mean words
how could you

why do you have to mess with my fun?

OP, you have to

so close

A video game that isn't only yours jackass. Free speech is important, but if you play a game you didn't make on a server you don't own, well you don't get to set the rules. You likely knew that kind of thing would get you banned, but you did it anyway. Be glad all you've lost is money and move on.

Ellie Goulding! Fag

Any faggot who uses acronyms like "kys", usually also calls things "cancer" and "aids". Just another useless sheep who can't even troll in original fashion.

Better watch out

weve got a badass over here

I hope you never are able to get your account or your money back ever again, you shithead.

you deserve it.