Im about to start developement on a game and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in playing it

im about to start developement on a game and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in playing it.

itll be a simple 2d pixel top down game.

you take control of a muslim suicide bomber and your goal is to blow up and take as many infidels as you can with you. the more infidels the more points.
there will be several levels, like airports, malls, schools ect...

if its successful i want to add in a second player. an armed citizen who has the chance to foil the akbars plans.

what do you think?
yes its gonna end up being a pro-gun game.

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/365586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im going to title it "72".

i suspect it wont be allowed in any appstores.

do you guys think my game would even be allowed to be online anywhere?

Needs the second player from the get go, otherwise edge lord the game will be just that, you trying to be edgy as fuck like a spastic

I dislike Islam as much as the next guy, but this whole bit seems a little pointlessly edgy. Maybe a game where you have to identify a possible bomber in a Middle Eastern setting would have a bit more substance.

>Needs the second player from the get go
yeah i thought so too.
most likely wont release it til thats in.

the point is to be edgy as fuck like said. edgyness spreads fast between dumbass teenagers and such.

Needs to be almost TTT style like have neither player know what the other player looks like and they have to figure it out and stop them blowing up the other pc

It sounds interesting.
I don't really play on my phone because I'm not autistic or have free time at random places for no reason.. but I would definitely give it a try.
Still, I'm with I don't think it'll be allowed at any playstores, you might want to give the apk for free and get some money through ads, but still I think it's a long shot.
You could do it just to show your work, but I don't think any company would like to be associated with that game.. so it looks like a no go.

Yeah, I understand. I really like this idea It's just if you hope to sell this game anywhere, say steam, you will probably have a hard time getting it greenlit depending on how seriously you take the subject matter.

its gonna be easy to find a muslim running around a bunch of idle american AI's

id have to make the settings very cultural diverse which is pretty unrealistic.

Make them all Muslim

oh well im not doing it for money. i have a job lol. im teaching myself programming and want this to be my first project. i just want to make something really edgy and controversial in the hopes that itll go viral along with my name.

you just set it in the Middle East.

i was thinking just uploading the apk online somewhere and sharing with my friends and hoping they share with theirs and ect.. maybe post links to it on a few forums / imageboards.

i want the armed citizen to be american though, on american soil.

the point of the game is to be a pro-gun kinda thing. like going off the whole argument that a bomber can be stopped if citizen are allowed to carry.

Make them all American

Well if that's the case, it should probably be a shooter you have to stop, I don't think its possible to stop a bomber with a gun, all he has to do is press a button.

yeah but if the bomber pressed the button and kills just 2 people theyre not gonna have a very good score.

they have to find a good sized crowd first.

well then.. if being edgy it's what you're looking for, then it's a good idea.
In that case, then
are right..
it does need that second player.. or at least some kind of automated "enemy" from the beginning, or it would be kind of pointless and your user will get bored really soon.
Consider this game.. I remembered it from when I was really young.
Even though it's edgy and kind of fun, you get bored within the first 10 min.
newgrounds.com/portal/view/365586

I understand, but then it seems impossible for the second player to win really.

the bomber will have a limited time to set off his bomb.

that was the original "antagonist"

Are there goats to rape, maybe you recover health by raping a goat or something.

how is it impossible?
if the citizen shoots the bomber before he blows up he wins?

the shooter will look like any other citizen there and the bomber may or may not notice him depending the play style of the citizen.

lol no i hadnt thought of any health recovery systems yet.

maybe i can add a little pray button where he bows down like 5 times to regain his health.

raping a goat in the middle of the mall sounds kinda silly

but how can you identify the bomber? and if the bomber suspects that the shooter has identified HIM then he's just going to detonate immediately before the shooter can get a shot off, unless the bomb has a fuse or something.

yeah wouldnt want any silliness in the game of muslim terrorism

good thinking.
ill probably add like a short animation that takes like 2 seconds or so.

this is serious business man.
no room for tomfoolery

Get ready to go into hiding under an assumed name.

When and where will it be released, OP?

Welcome to the suicide bomber game from albinoblacksheep from like 13 years ago

You could have the bomber shouting Allahu Ackbar with text over his head to give the shooter a split second to react.

Provided OP doesn't leave in the Middle East or Europe I think he'll be fine.

times have changed my friend.

well, threads dead I guess. Good luck OP.