Penis inspection day is coming up in my kids school...

penis inspection day is coming up in my kids school. i remember hating it so i think im not going to send them to school that day. how do you Cred Forums fags go about handing it with your kids?

fucking game stop

It's just a normal part of growing up. Don't take it too seriously.

i remember feeling so awkward. i dont think they are ready for it

Are you kidding? What fucked up country do you live in that they have "penis inspection day"

My gym coach did ours. He said its very normal.

what are you talking about? they do it at every school, dumbass

Wat?

You faggots got molested

my parents didn't talk to me much before it happened, it was pretty normal after the first inspection anyways.

Da fuck is penis inspection day?

what do you mean? It happens at every school. Every October 1st is the day.

Trolls or Catholics, not sure which.

its just a different from of a physical. its not a big deal

newfags detected

For us it was the guidance counselor. Supposed to be tracking puberty rates, that's why they took pictures

Uhhh is this middle, or elementary school?

It even happened when I was a kid, and I'm 46. Every Oct 1 on the nose.

red pill me on this

whens butthole inspection day?

we had a pretty hot school nurse so i was fine with it.

No he just kind of tugged on it for a couple of minutes. Its to make sure everything is developing correctly.

thats just messed up.

Uh-huh...if this isn't bait, I'm pretty sure you son is getting molested...

Penis inspección day is not that bad, what is really horrible is anus inspección day, I remember the school principal had to do the inspection with me several times because there was something wrong with my pooper, I hurt si much, but at least whatever he did worked, my anus seems to be normal now.

The Penis Inspection Day at my school was always more advanced, they even checked to see if we had proper erections by touching us in funny ways

whynotboth?
mexicangurl.jpg

too soon. remember that kid who shit on his teacher and she died? 2 soon.

I used to hate penis inspection day. Thankfully I'm not in school anymore.

What the fuck is your definition of molested...

butt stuff.

This ... unless it's poor OP bait

Maybe in the US. In countries where people actually care for their health, the families do it on their own at a doctor and not with a doctor coming to school...

I guess the fact that they have to send the docs to the schools is a bad sign. I mean Im sure there are many cool guys in the US but this seems like most people wouldnt care for theor health if the state wouldnt "force" them to do so by sending doctors directly to them.

calm down everyone. thanks to PID they found out that i had testicular torsion before it went too far. im thankful for that day

My princiPAL insisted on personally inspecting me several times that day, he really did care about his students.

Did anyone else get stickers like the "I voted" stickers, but they said "I passed."? Like, you'd wear them on your shirt after the inspection was done.

I think I may have an old one I can get a picture of...

I wish my kids had such a caring school

Germany had penis inspection days. It isn't even that messed up, everyone did it.

Not until you join or get drafted into the army.

It's normal every school does it. They just make you drop your pants and the inspector pulls on it a little bit until you pee milk. It's not a big deal.

we DID but the parents of the girls started bitching because they said it was sexists that the girls had to feel "less" special

I got jerked off during all of my inspections. Was alright.

got my balls tickled but didnt get jerked off

we only got 2 doctors max but it was a poorer school

>My dad when I got an 8yo boner on penis inspection day and got suspended.

sounds like you ended up with a bitch of a nurse. ours was very discreet

My birthday is Sept. 30th, I thought it was just a birthday present from my school... now I'm bummed...

I refused to participate when i was a kid. I told the nurse i wasnt going to let her touch me and i would fight her if she tried. I meant it too, i was 100% ready to punch her nose if she came near me.

She sent me home with a note to my parents.

Happily, my parents supported me on this.
They asked me "Do you have two testicles in the pouch?", i checked it and said i did. And that was the end of the whole thing.

wow you was so alpha as a kid

user, I... I don't know how to tell you this, but I think you were molested

Not really. I was a very shy kid. Very timid.

The whole things just felt so wrong.

phsss.. thats like saying that just because my principal gave me a suppository he molested me. grow up user.

>grow up thinking different
>wanted to be a boy
>parents were fine with it
>moved to new city
>bought all boys clothes
>started kindergarten
>made friends
>lived as a boy for years
>everything fine
>did homeschooling for a few years because seizures
>but start back regular school when 8
>suddenly penis inspection day
>in the gym in front of everyone
>nurse yanks pants down
>"user.. where's.."
>whole gym laughing
>have to change schools

you had it coming, user. you should of knew that PID was coming up

Really user, I'm very concerned now. I-I-I'm really positive you've been molested by all these people a-a-and oh god, are you alright?

its not that big of a deal. he didnt even go that deep and he reassured me the whole time

>mfw homeschooled PID

Cool story. Cant blame you for wanting to be a boy. But, have you had surgery?

Otherwise, you need to show tits or GTFO!

Tomorrow's Sunday so double b8