Find a flaw

find a flaw

She fat, bruh

mole and leg chub i guess.

mole above belly button

That fucking knee fat.

>poor organization

Cup on the floor. Lazy cunt

how the fuck is she fat? shes curvy.. and has hips, unlike the beanpoles your used to

Found the fatty

That mole. I've dumped girls for smaller moles.

everything above the tits

she isn't that damn good looking

Fat, Ugly face.

is that Helen from West Chester?

Propagates/participates in the fashion industry.

Probably also fucks black guys exclusively

messy room

I need a protip

found the faggot

None. Bonus points for great hips!

Are you kidding me!? Don't be upset cus your mom didn't give you a bj tonight ok.

She's gotten a bit chubby in places but that's nothing some jogging can't fix.

I would fuck her, but I wouldn't date her

Shes not naked with either my face between her tits or she's not sitting on my face...

find a flaw

Name?

Could poop on me.

She has small hands compared to her body size.

are you blind?!?!!? File name.

Also all pics in the theat are the same girl...

OMG...

>how the fuck is she fat? shes curvy.. and has hips

She's obviously overweight. She still has curves because of the gynoid fat distribution (weight mostly going to the butt and thighs).

She is too fat,
this is true perfection, find a flaw

well I'm not complaining cause shes sexy as fuuuck

Whatever tf that picture is in the background

would hit that

She used to be hot

If someone has gotten to the point where they want to fuck that.... They should post nudes for science, also how hard would that bony, barely used, tight asshole tear up? I would imagine the blood would lube it well.

Uhhh.... how about she's as fuck.

Entitled spoiled bitch face, face too round, absolutely zero tone (she doesn't exercise one bit) bleached and damaged hair that looks like it would feel like steel wool, crappy makeup, really ugly chica eyebrows doubtlessly due to manicuring.

She's in a modeling studio which means she has absolutely no redeeming personality traits whatsoever, further reinforced by her garish gold whore outfit. Just another L.A. trash attention whore looking to make it big sucking showbiz cock.

Wouldn't fuck, my fleshlight is preferable to this trash.

>find a flaw

She's fat
She's plain
She looks like a retard in that gold bikini
You post this thread three times a day
You suck
You're a fag

She is fucking stupid and can't make up her mind about which bikini to wear.

Nothing less hot than a chick who thinks she is hot, and simply isn't. Kim Fatassian is the perfect example.

She looks like my sister.

post pics

Would fuck in any hole

sensitive much?

she's white

I'm afraid shed forget my cock was a cock and not a corn dog and chomp me.

Layered make up is doing a bad job hiding how big her pores are.

>Mole
>She's ugly
>too much body fat
Did I mention she's ugly? Get higher standards.

>too much body fat

LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T

OP you post this shit every single fucking day.

Fatty fat fat fatty

clear virgins

hey FLAWless hair

Yep

I'm not dead yet.

idk, the facial composition just isn't there.

What is she name ?

Looks like a hardwood flaw to me

Whether she's overweight or not is a matter of height versus weight, i.e. objective measurements. It has nothing to do with how attractive you find someone.

I guess for an American she's still on the smaller size. Medically, though, she's overweight, possibly obese (she's gotta be above 80 kg, yeah?).

Cant dance for shit idgaf she could have cerebral palsy I'd still eat that ass

Nowhere even fucking near obese you idiot.

find a flaw

That room is an absolute mess.

/thread

holy fuck i have to fap

No one said obese they said overweight, which she clearly is. I think she's hot as fuck, but OP said find a flaw, there are plenty of them

The creepy stalker who posts this thread every day would probably stab you if you got near her.

Nigga if it wasn't for your trips, I'd say you're a goddamn autistic retarded faggot;

Fire extinguisher is covered by clothing racks, creating a hazard in event of fire

That is so easy. She's human. She has aspects to her personality that are rude, annoying and/or nonsensical. so do you. so does everyone. we're all flawed and o one deserves a pedestals

KILLYOURHEROANDEATHISHEART
YOUWILLBECOMEGREATERTHANTHEYEVERWERE

ma nigga. you should be a fireman. you have real potential kid

How do you know that if you haven't weighed her? She might be. Thighs and butt can carry large amounts of weight.

Going purely by BMI charts, I'd bet she's definitely overweight, possibly obese.

someone's got an obsession with other people's weight. I wonder what traumatic childhood event might have caused that lol

It's not nearly as crazy as you seem to think.

5'3" 170 pounds would make her obese. Neither of those numbers seems out of the question by the looks of her.

Isn't Cred Forums meant to be home of the Stem lords? You geniuses don't even understand basic body measurements.

She a fatty.

She looks too expensive

Holy fuck, man the harpoons.

her only flaw is that I'm not currently balls deep in one of her holes

I have an obsession with explaining that overweight/obese are objective measurements, not judgements of hotness. It's a bit annoying when such basic concepts are not understood.

But good try, Freud.

>implying muscle doesn't weigh more than fat
you're dumb and I bet your friends and interests are dumb too

my name's derek u dik

Small tits that's all she is still fine af tho

>implying she's muscular

Now you're just trolling.

> he isnt a fitizen

No part of her body is toned in any way, which implies she isn't concerned about her weight. She was probably really hot 2 years ago, and will probably be a whale 2 years from now.

then you will also understand that judgments of hotness are subjective, and if people want to judge hotness on weight, there is nothing you can do to disprove their judgment.

so next time you try to be all smart, why not try just fucking off?

BRUH BRUH BRUH BRUH
>FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARDFUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARDFUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARDFUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARDFUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARDFUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARDFUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARDFUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARDFUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARDFUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARDFUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARDFUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD

Fake blonde == Flaw

Pay me now.

No gap

every single day with this thread. flaw is you post it on Cred Forums
and unflaw is people reply.
fuck. join game of thrones already with your beastwomen pics. nobody cares any more.
it's older than a chinese phonebook full of chins and zangs.

kek

/chins and zangs
Lost.

Heavy and dyed hair.

She takes nigger cock.

The face like a bucket of smashed crabs and the fat gut.

Lack of feminine penis.

if, to you, trips negate autism i'm sorry but you are clearly on the spectrum. deep deep into the spectrum.

you must be

5/10 face and no tits