Does Cred Forums like rimming? Giving and /or receiving? It's kind of my fetish, both giving and receiving...

Does Cred Forums like rimming? Giving and /or receiving? It's kind of my fetish, both giving and receiving. I've rimmed women, men, older, younger, even a dog once. I find a lot of women are not into it, but gayfags are.

Receiving, nah.

Giving, what straight male doesn't enjoy licking a woman's asshole?

I've always wanted to eat a woman's ass.
Don't really care if I got my ass licked.
Where do I find the ladies into it?

not my gf's house, that's for sure.

kek

What about your mother's?

I find when wanting to lick a womans ass, just do it, don't ask or talk about it. If you are hesitant due to shit smell do it after a shower. My first rim job I was 17 and showering with my gf at the time. I ate her out in the shower then turned her around and ate her ass out. She loved it and I told her I wanted to feel the same so she licked my asshole in the shower, felt great!!!!

Its my fetish too, but I've never done it

>even a dog once
Story time, sounds nasty and hot

that tongue has been in asshole and it felt damn good

Do it, it's fun and your kink is only going to get worse, men are easy to find to lick ass, women not as easy but they are out there.

As for the dog ass licking, it's not that great of a story. I was fucken horny drunk and I was watching rimming videos, and came upon one of a japanese bitch licking dog ass, so I was like fuck it. I washed and bleach wiped my dogs ass really good (I did read after some basic research on google that dog rimming is really unsafe) Then I just went at it and ate dog ass. He loved it I think, but got bored and wanted to go away after a few minutes. Never did it again.

She looks like a good ass licker, lucky basterd. Did she bend you over and lick your balls as her big nose tickled your asshole?

Why do gays like rimming so much?

im fact she did. also: it was a cl hookup. got rimmed within 15 minutes of meeting her at her place.

fun fuckn times

Fucken nice, yeah it's rare but it happens. This bitch I met at a bar and I'm not kidding within the first half hour of talking to her she asked ME to go home with her. I was almostbhoping she had a cock sicne no grill had ever asked me to go home and fuck so fast. Butterface bitch had a nice body. I rimmed her like no other, and she rimmed me. She liked me sitting on her face, also bent me over and tickled my ass with her big nose!! Fuck I wish she didn't turn out to be such a drunk slut!! Also before anyone says it the drunk big nosed slut that rimmed me was not BATMAN LOL!!

giving and receiving. as long as the hole is clean good to go

wierd right? I don't mind tonguing the old fartbox in the shower once in a blue moon but the idea of willingly consuming another's faeces strikes me a tad odd.

Faggots are inherently unclean.

You mean your shit opinions are

Yesterday i licked my gf ass, it was my third time doing it.
I'm a little scared of infections and things like that, but it really turns me on.

Got a rimjob from my wife 20 minutes ago. Shit was cash.
Imho - if you don't like to give - you don't deserve to recieve.

Clean it with a shower, stick a finger in there to get any shit that might be lurking there. After rimming use a good mouth rinse, even some peroxide will work. Rimming a shitty stained asshole is not safe even though I have done it many times and never gotten sick, it's not safe to rim shitty ass.

LOL I like guys like you that fuck and get rimmed then hop on their computers minutes later!

lubricant

Oh, sorry, I realized that I should...do what exactly after sex? I don't smoke, do the lawn, or have any kids, so options are getting pretty limited on sunday.
Family life is just like normal life, but with wife. Untill you get kids ofc Get over yourself.

rimming is gaysex by proxy, like pegging or s/m.

faggots

I don't like to do it, but my boyfriend makes me lick his asshole and the bottoms of his feet. He licks my ass though and that shit is sooooo relaxing. It doesn't even feel sexual to me, just really calming.

Arguments or gtfo

>men, older, younger, even a dog once
you sick fuck

I have no idea why but nothing makes me lose an erection faster than a tongue and or finger going in my ass. Sometimes after a shower ill eat my girlfriends ass because she is into it but other than that it doesn't really do much for me.

>rule 16

>rule 16
He could be a fag.
In case you enjoy a nice pair of manboobs...homo

getting anything done to your asshole in order to get pleasure, is gay because assplay is one of those early signs of being homo.

no 100% straight person would ever try to achieve an orgasm by fingering the prostate or having a girl lick his anus.
>not saying gays should be killed

Your girl is obviously ugly af and you jump on Cred Forums to forget about the warm pile of soot and bullshit you stuck your shrimpdick into. Enjoy life sticky

The thought of my ass being licked sends me shivers

What are you a faggot or something?

Have you ever had your shithole played with a warm soft tongue? If you do you will realize how not gay it is at all!

I get it all the time. Have never given though.

Pic related and OC

>getting anything done to your asshole in order to get pleasure, is gay because assplay is one of those early signs of being homo.
So it is gay because it is first sign of being gay?
I can't even tell - either you are so retarded, that this sounds like a legit argument in your dumb fucking head, or you are just that bad at trolling and this sounds like a good bait for you. Anyway, you are stupid and full of shit.

Yeah, it's fun. Giving and receiving. And striaghtfag here, but having a woman play with your butt feels good.

And really it doesn't taste bad. I kinda like the taste, it's a bit musky like the taste of pussy (at worse, but note I'm talking about fit cute girls, not hambeasts WHICH YOU SHOULD NEVER GO DOWN ON).

Just lick her butthole a bit next time you're eating her out. Women love that shit, honestly, it doesn't taste any different/worse than pussy.

Why are you so mad?
So salty over being 30 and virgin?
Blaming others is probably a main reason why you are this way in the first place. Working on yourself could actually help with your problems.

dont rim dogs dude, youll get worms. thats actually kind of a big in the dog fucking industry

Then you wake up

Does that mean nobody likes having boobs in their mouth unless they weren't nursed enough as an infant?

it's just how reality works, i don't really care what gets you off. have you seen some of the shit us straight people are into? feets, diapers, loli, preggos, vore, interracial?

it's not like straight people can't have disgusting fetishes...

leave dogs alone and you won't get warms, are people this fucking retarded

This guy thinks you won't get worms if you don't rim dogs. Newsflash, we all have parasites in us. We all have worms. Might as well enjoy myself in the process and taste some sweet dog ass.

Not into receiving, but love to give. My wife had never had it done to her before me and immediately loved it. Her exact words after I finished were "you can eat my ass anytime"

This is why I married her.

I like these threads because they attract weirdos of society. You never know the post underneath yours has tried fucking a dog or raping a cat.

Not the warms!

>it's just how reality works
Nope, this is how you perceive reality. In your retarded understanding, there is plenty of men who never had sex with a man, but are gay. Being gay and never having sex with men is just the most retarded thing I heard today.

Cucking yourself into marriage for a fetish

Bruh look at this dude

A chick licked my ass once and as a courtesy I licked hers. I had diarrhea after that for two days, nasty yellow liquid coming out of my asshole, I was peeing out of my asshole. Rimming is not good for you.

That's because you licked the ass of s rabid ass eater. Rookie mistake.
You eat the ass of the innocent girl who showered twice before coming over. Not the freak who initiates it. If she initiated it, leave her high and dry.

Rimming a stranger also a nice way of getting Hep B. As a matter of fact, why would anyone consider having anything but condom-piv-sex with a person you just met is beyond me. Sounds like a deathwish.

You know you are on to something, use a dental dam if you are going to rim, I once had a girl tell me she would love to lick my ass if she used a dental dam only. Ghetto Protip use a fucken grocery bag, not 100% safe but still