Pics or stories of panties you've sniffed or cummed in. Pic related

Pics or stories of panties you've sniffed or cummed in. Pic related.

When i was in my young teens, I would steal my step sisters panties from the hamper and jerk off in them. Other times I'd take them off her floor and jerk off in them, then throw them behind her dresser to hide it.

Skinny pale blonde bitch that was paranoid someone would see and or sniff her dirty panties. Made it so much hotter to do this all the time. She would die if she knew I saw them let alone sniffed or cummed in them and posted pics online. Should I post face or tits?

She was how old and what kind of body type? Ever cum on the stained crotch? Who's were your favourite panties to sniff? Pic related; my faves.

I took my gf's cousins panties from the house she lived in, they were roomates. I would cum in them and put them back when done. Did this quite a few times, her cousin is hot, I wish i could have fucked her, but too scared she would tell if i hit on her.

I sniff any panties I can get my hands on usually. Except for my moms. Never been that desperate. But some notables would be my best friends little sisters. Would even have to walk through her bedroom to go to the bathropm and jerk it wth her dirty panties I'd stolen from the laundry room. Also mother in laws. Aunts. Sisters. Friends. Sister in laws are my favorite though. Also came in there socks and such

She was probably 17 to 19, i forget honestly.. I was 14 at the time, this was over 20 years ago. I would only go for the panties with stained crotch. Dirty panties are the only thing that turns me on, clean is boring. I would sniff the crotch too, so gross but would get my dick rock hard.

Today I dropped off a girl that I like at the airport. When she ran inside to print her ticket I opened up her luggage real quick. I just had enough time to sniff two of her used panties and close up the luggage before she came back. One of the most exhilarating and definitely the most satisfying panty sniff in my life, even if the gussett didn't smell particularly strong.

Face and tits!!!!!! Please

No face

I remember when thsee threads were better. I'll bump by saying that I frequently sniff and where my wifes panties too. They're cute as fuck. Anyone wanna see?

Sure lets see

Back when I was a foster kid, foster parents eldest daughter (28) came back from the army and lived with them for a couple months while getting over a divorce. Whilst there she would often shower in the basement bathroom where My room was. Despite being a bitch she was pretty hot, she would walk around in tbe mornings with a thin shirt where if she were in the right light would show her tits in all there glory. One morning she had showered in a hurry and had forgot a towel. Having thought I was asleep she tried to sneak past to get a towel without waking me up. I saw every detail in all its glory, and for the life me could not get rid of my diamond hard cock. I was horny 24/7 after that, especially around her. One day while everyone was gone I got the brilliant idea that I would snoop through her shit to maybe find nudes on her old phone or camera. I an entire photo album with videos dedicated to nudes of her and ex, yet I didn't feel this was enough. I found a pair of very skimpy underware in her dirty clothes, and I will never to this day forget the heavenly fragrance that was her pussy on them. I took the phone and panties to my room and jacked off to the smell and pics/bideos, being sure that I was licking the spot her pussy would be. I finely got the message saying that they were 20 min out and to start dinner. I decided to pit everything into my last jerk off session, going as far as to masterbate with the underwear over my cock like you would a sock, the feeling was fucking fabulous and I came the most from this last session that I did any of the others. I put them back where they belonged and started dinner. I did this up until the day she moved back out and miss it to this day.

Best friends moms, wet spot is my lick stain

No pics, but I've creamed in panties from my mom, three of my cousins, a friend's sister, and two ex-girlfriends. Best was mom's just because they were always so available.

5/10

Used to steal my friend's gf panties when I crashed at their place while they were sleeping and sniff/cum in them.

Do it all the time to my gf's panties and her best friend's. I don't like her friend's smell as much though.

7/10
You have more pics of her user?

Any more of her user?

YESSSSS

When I was living out of town for a couple of months for work I rented my room to a friend, 25, European, slim but not skinny, small boobs, nice ass, cute face. I've been trying to fuck her for years but she's got a boyfriend and wasn't having it. When I returned to my room I found one of her pink thongs behind the bed, hadn't been washed and smelt of her vagina. Obviously I sniffed, licked, wore and rubbed my dick with them. Then I washed them and gave them back to her. Now every time I see her I imagine she's wearing the panties I cummed in.

I have a key to my girlfriends house where she lives with her two sisters. (18, and 23) I go in when no one is home and search through their laundry and drawers for panties, bras, and other things. I love sniffing the older ones panties and cumming on a clean pair, and the younger one I cum in her face lotion and in her bed, on her pillow, all over her bong. Part of me feels like the sisters know but think to highly of me to do something like that. I was so happy when the older one moved in, I was tired of the younger ones stinky oussy, the older ones smells like absolute heaven. I'd fuck all them if I could. I fantasize a threesome with the sisters.

Would sniff and steal my cousin's panties. Would cum in the clean ones and put em back