>2016
>still smoking weed
Do real drugs you fucking teenager kek

>we speak in a language that only stoners can understand

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

Green crack
Always a solid strain

>2016
Still refer to weed as a drug, gtfo faggot.

Smokin penis tonight

Shit weed i mean it's shit but it gets me happy i mean it's cheap with 3 dollars and you have enough for a joint

Cannabis is a gift from God.

Legalize, where I live it is $3 a gram

Chernobyl Golden Ticket because who needs sleep anyways

What state?

Nice i hope it's like that here

gorilla glue and bubba...

And why is weed not a drug?

Where are you from?

socal

I asked cause I'm in AZ and my plug just reupped with gorilla glue

I think the genetics are originally from the bay area (san fran) but I am not sure

how do I find a new dealer? I just moved to an out of state college and I dont know anyone here

cop

youtube.com/watch?v=sarqgzfKZHI

wtf is a cop gonna do over the internet

OP is smoking cock

I'm out :S

is vaporizer master race?

Ya niggers drug games is weak. Check this shit, you pussy bitches. Can you hang with this shit? That's what I thought, faggots.

dank

Grapefruit. Hard core. Street cred.

Acid count as a real drug?

This stuff is 85+% thc and I've been smoking this stuff all summer
Physical weed is a thing of the past

Hurr durr weed is not a drug because it's a plant.
Likewise neither is coke or heroin because they both come from plants.
Fuck off, stupid hippie. If you're gonna do drugs don't just lie about it for no reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gzfQ7NSs1c

No because real drugs come from nature not from loboratories.

So you're smoking concentrate?how does that work? I'm using dry herb vaporizer

>Still refer to weed as a drug

this is like when people say alcohol isnt a drug, fuck me the autism is real in this bread or atleast with u

i use to vape my dab until i realized you never get as high unless you hit a bomb ass rig

Then what do you call lsd?

It's called lsd.
>"What's the number for 911?"
Wow.

dude beny's are a delirient it the 300mg and up range 600mg is a nice level if u wanna see shit that isnt there

>it's a plant
>come from plants

LUL
> Cred Forums's logic

fine opium its literally just strait smokin poppies

you have never had pure coca you dumb silly faggot. thus you are drawing a false equivalency

iron is used to make a sword, therefore, iron is a weapon

What's your point? Marijuana has a process before it becomes the weed you smoke in a joint just like coke and heroin. You must be high, oh no wait you're not because you smoked weed and weed is not a drug okay I guess you're just retarded.

poppy seeds don't equal heroin. try again

Holy shit the smart assery. I meant if you wouldn't call it a drug, what would you call it? Fuckass.

Idiot. Mountain climbers would LITERALLY suckle on coca leaves because the mild effects would help their breathing at higher elevations. Weedfag BTFO AT HIS OWN GAME

You ever got blasted over the head with a brick of iron? Cuz I'm pretty sure it would hurt.

an experience

what the fuck do you call pharmacy drugs then cunt? still a drug.

It is a drug cunt, its a chemical (created by nature) thats going into your body. Just because its not xanax or meth doesnt mean its not a drug fucktard.

Can everyone just fucking think about what they're saying before they take a giant shit over this board?

ok guys i smoke concentrates from cannabis so are u tellin me that it only becomes a drug once its been refined? also ur analogy doesnt make sense given the context heres a better example,

>this rock only contains 20% iron therefore there is no metal in this rock

Part 2 was meant for

you aren't a mountain climber who has sucked on coca leaves so you are talking out of your ass... again....

and then again coca leaves aren't the same as powdered cocaine. damn you are stupid

Of course it's a drug. A great drug. Smoking blueberry diesel.

>ok guys i smoke concentrates from cannabis
woah get a load of this fucking badass. you dab bro? that's so cool bro

I like that ha.

like i was sayin in this thc is thc irregardless of its concentration

thx m8 i try to be kool

Girl Scout Cookies Indica 90%
THC-A : 21.27% THC 0.65%

007 PHO Wax
THC 79.54% THC 3.28% CBG-A 1.08%

Man i love living near the Dutch border

meth
weed is for faggots

Doesn't matter, fuck-o. The coca leaf has mind altering properties without going through the process of making it into powder. That's the point. That's why you're wrong. And how do you know i don't mountain climb? I climbed up to your mom's window to rape her last week so mountains are pretty fuckin close.

this guy knows

>A drug is any substance other than food, that when inhaled, injected, smoked, consumed, absorbed via a patch on the skin or dissolved under the tongue causes a physiological change in the body.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug

ok guys can we all stop being retarded autistic faggots now

This dude gets it. Put a methed out guy vs a stoner in a ring and see who gets boxed out.

Would rather not ruin my life

nah you're a fag though
reddit reddit reddit

but why would i want to fight in a Ring?
whole point of smoking this shit is to fuckin' relax man

OH NO MY FEELS?
youtube.com/watch?v=PIh2xe4jnpk

>Guys TV has showed me the worst extreme of meth addiction so that means that that's what happens all the time

You're a pussy if you can't do meth or any other hard drug without it ruining your life. That's the pussy mindset that leads to a ruined life. Keep smoking your grass and stay home.

Definitely not whatever that shit is.

>I'm wrong so let's start calling people fags
GLAD YOU LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY NIGGA

Implying I have not done hard drugs, You can only tread above water for so long before you sink. Literally playing with fire but to each there own.

Because watching a stoner getting annihilated is fucking hilarious

i feel like stoner culture is toxic

Party

Ez
Buy a cartridge
Screw it onto a battery
Smoke away

Damn! How do you know the THC levels?

>always hoping for others to get #rekt
you a sad individual mang

There are two types of people who are against a life that involves hard drugs:
There are people who have never done hard drugs, and people who really sucked at doing hard drugs (you).
Just look at that bag of coke or dope or whatever in the palm of your hand and if you're stable enough as a person you'll laugh to yourself trying to imagine this little shit being able to destroy a life. It takes a really weak person to let a bag of powder fuck him up.

>put Dwayne Johnson up against Jon Stewart and see who wins

This is what you sound like when you speak

Pretty much

Lab testing. I believe they use gas chromatograph or something.

Fights are funny. If you see two people in a ring, one vascular and bouncing around, and the other slouched over with his hands on his pockets, who are you gonna bet the house on? "I'm sad." Man, I wanna box you now.

I'm guessing you just have not found that one drug that will put you over the edge. The high that is so great it Literally wires your brain to think of it like a necessity like water or food.

Not even. Chuck Liddell could be the stoner. Mixed MMA fighter. Put him up against Hannah Montana as the meth head and give her a 12 gauge. Vegas odds are dropping drastically.

fite me a t pax faggarino

someone give this sad nigger a cone

the truth has spoken

Oh, I have. It's dope. Or any other opiates/opioids. I've been taking opiates for the past 3 years and I live a normal ass life. I don't even hide it from people. I am a fully functioning doper and I've never missed a bill payment. It's about who you are as a person, not about the drug. And before you say to upgrade to coke or meth and see how well I handle, I tried those drugs too. Stims are zane-y and I just don't like being wired like an energetic maniac.

I will hit you so hard in the ass that it will swell shut and you'll be shitting out of your mouth for a month pucci

Whats PHO?

extracted with pentane I think

Drugs don't ruin any lives. Drugs do in fact ruin the lives of weak people who come to the decisions of things like drugs>food, like, "I can eat today, or I can have a bowl of rice crispies in the AM and use the rest of the money for a half a bundle and be high all day." Once you allow yourself to do shit like that then you are weak and we'll be seeing your face on the news to propagate antidrug laws instead of my face to show people that success does live in the trenches of drug life.

Hi. I'm the one who put that up. It is propane hash oil. Its extracted using medical/food grade propane. They use propane due to the terpene profile it extracts. To be more precise. :)

you act like it isnt an epidemic in the US right now, especially east coast

There is no talking sense into people like that, They think just because they are not out on the streets that there life does not revolve around drugs.

Again, more of the media giving you part of the story. Yeah there is an epidemic involving heroin with the ODs and deaths. But do you know why? It's not just because of heroin itself and that new kids are starting to try it and dying. It's because a few months ago an opioid called fentanyl has started bleeding through from possibly Canada and it's being used as "cut" in ECP heroin. Fent is something like 100x more powerful than heroin and if you shoot a bag or two thinking it's heroin when it's actually fent, you die. What's worse is that now there's another fent, carfentanil, that's even stronger than fentantl that's being used as cut in the midwest areas primarily. So the problem is not heroin, it's the deadly cuts. That's why I'm sticking to pills until this shit blows over because I don't have a reagent kit to test for fent.

but its not just heroin its also prescription meds. People get addicted to heroin because they started out with prescribed pain killers. I guess those people are just weak as well because they believed their doctors and now they are addicted to opioids

People have become so convinced by the stigma of opiate use that now they convince themselves that if they get prescribed oxycodone or start doing dope that they will get addicted. They're so convinced that they don't know how to think for themselves. They could do a bag of dope and might feel a little low a couple days later and start thinking that they're withdrawing and that they gotta take more. Which is bullshit. Whenever I feel like I'm possibly withdrawing, I take a fat shit (seriously) and that usually relives me. Of, I want withdrawing, I just had to take a shit. Or take a walk, get more sleep, eat more leafy greens. But people always remind themselves of the stigma and go to their medicine cabinets or call up a dealer too early. Like, it takes a lot to become physically dependent. And when you are, you'll know. You will literally feel like you're sick and dying. But people freak out early on by mind fucking themselves until they actually DO become physically dependent. And they don't even realise that they've done it to themselves. I've seen it a thousand times, man.

*Oh, I wasn't withdrawing

Damn mobile

NIGGERS

Alright I think I killed this thread so I'm just gonna go take a shower.

Only faggots drink we'd

>being baited this hard

please im dying

I smoke Marlboro, you smoke cock.

Nobodies place?