Make your dick go as small as you can. Post pic

Make your dick go as small as you can. Post pic.
Smallest wins, micro penis is cheating.

Other urls found in this thread:

stumpycok.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did my best OP

Sage this fucker please

does he just thrust into his own fat folds?

is it possible to impregnate a female normally with a dick that small

dimensions?

nigger is collecting these for nigger - white threads. Fuck you.

Doesn't count because you've been practicing for this your entire life by being a fat fat fat fuck

you could literally fuck that dude where his dick is supposed to be

I'm not even trying this is just normal:(

Someone sage dis bitch

18x14cm
7inches long

Love to fuck you. Small dicks turn me on.

this thread does wonders for my self esteem

Sucks that I'm straight. I'm assuming you're dudes. I've gotten lots of compliments and passed from guys, but I'm 100% hetero. Unfortunately girls don't have as favorable of a reaction to seeing it

I know. Im a nigger

I can invert mine when soft but when hard it's 6" Not posting a pic

Yeah im gay. I also wouldnt let you put it in my ass lol. I just like fucking guys with pathetic dicks. It's a domination thing.

This girl kept laughing g and making jokes about how easy it was to take me in her mouth, comparing it to her fingers, etc . If I didn't have very good self esteem I'd probably be depressed after getting that bj

how big is it hard?

Just because you're a faggot doesn't mean you need to be a cunt. A few inches smaller than nirmal doesn't mean it's pathetic

Damn lol. Ive been with smaller dudes though. Actual microdick literally girth of a finger and 2 inches long. Idk if it was caused by a condition or what, but microdicks are out there.

It kinda does though. Sorry.

I do t think I'm micro...I've had physicals etc at a doctors office and they never mentioned anything

I don't mind. How big is your cock?

I still get girls and haven't been fucked in the ass. I guess we'll just agree to disagree

Wikipedia defines micropenis as 2.75" or shorter. It's not really a clinical thing since there's nothing technically wrong. There isn't much doctors can do other than if you want to go to a plastic surgeon for penis enlargement surgery.

Good thing I'm 2.9 then;)

6.5" kinda thick
>pretty avg.
I'm a switch sexually and i like domming small dick guys and getting dommed by guys with bigger dicks. Guys with similar dick size more or less depends on thier preference mood and demeanor. And i make exceptions to these rules as well.

What would you consider small? I'm 5 inches

That's actually good. I hope you continue to get girls. I'm happy that not everyone is a size queen. It's a very unhealthy obsession with cock size.

Mine

is that cum near your cock?

Lots of girls have been one time only though. Not sure if it's my smallish dick or that I cum in 6 strokes on average.

Thank God im 6'1 and make well into 6 figs and stay in shape

That's on the small side of the "standard" range, but It's perfectly fine.

Almost all guys are between 5"-6.5".
I forget what the actual number was from the study i read (nurses took measurements. Not self measured) but something like 70% of guys fall in that range. Which would mean about 15% are 4.5 or smaller and 15% are 7" or bigger.

Yeah it could be a combination of both. Making 6 figures might make it up for me if you had an amazing personality as well.
>im a poor uni student.

It looks like a turd

Looks like some one threw acid on it

I believe so

Is that a vagina? You sure about your sex?

That makes me feel a lot better

I was too a few years ago. Yay for programming.

I don't have an amazing personality but can make girls laugh ...unfortunately they keep laughing when I get undressed

Can i see hard? :)

mine at it smallest stumpycok.tumblr.com/

No, Not at THW Moment. But believe me, he made a lot of cum! ;)

Small as i could get it.

Posted this elsewhere tonight, but

Soft, uncut, and on cocaine

Looks like something i Would love to have in My mouth !

my penis is so small i can cum by rubbing it like a clit doesnt even have to get hard

Same. It's really nice.

5.8" maybe 5.9" long, 4.5" Circumference here

Dick is pretty average. Only just turned 18, girth is still developing. I'm a late bloomer ...and it gets noticeably thicker each week
Kinda glad because 4.5 is just in normal range.

Oh well, my girlfriend loves it. She's a smaller girl though. I'm 6'1" and 154lbs and she's 5'3" and 136lbs. Guessing she likes my skinny muscle/height dominating her more than anything.

Any thoughts on mine?

want more/some private pics?

and mine stumpycok.tumblr.com/

fat girls like anything they can get

Sure. I would. ;)

She's not fat homie.

Have standards like that and your small dick won't get wet ever

i never said i dont like to fuck fat girls also and never said there is anything wrong with doing so. calm down

definitely above average size, and your dick is still growing at 18

Mine was about 6.25'' at 18 (I'm 5'11'') and I'm 7.5'' now

>My dick never grew after 18 :(

The same with mine

What the fuck is that under your ball sack

Really? Have vids of your soft cocks cumming?

Kek
His foot?

Ah

stumpycok.tumblr.com/

Just realized how weird that looks, but it's my foot

theweinerguy on snapchat for more nudes

5,1 is big?

average imo, nowhere near small though

Time of sex?

what?

This is the smallest he'll go without exposure to cold.

How long does it take you having sex?

>he
I find it so wierd when people refer to thier junk like it's a separate person. Especially during sex.

>"He's just a little shy".
Now i don't want to fuck you because you make me think of you as a child. :/.

Is this a wierd pet peeve or other people find this wierd too?

about 25 minutes

Small?

referring to your genitals (male or female) as a separate part of yourself is a huge turnoff, and something I expect from someone going through puberty.

2 or 4 min