Gf wants to cuck me

gf wants to cuck me
dubs decide what i say next

Fake

dubs for nice bait mate

Fuck off, your stuff will be out in the streets. Never contact me again.

Checked

Unless you are into that shit say no. She is literally asking you permission for her to cheat on you. If she keeps pushing for it ask her for an open relationship so you can at least get some other pussy.

Never reply to her texts or communication attempts ever again, and move on with your life as though you had dumped her. You are single now.

Shit just got real.

Tell her that you are going to move to nigeria

Fake. b8.

But if not, then she definitely already has someone in mind, and has likely already fucked him.

So say "oh thank god I'm not the only one. I've been fucking this guy from work for about a month now."

rolling

reply with "Only if he fucks me in the ass aswell"

Just do this.

id say the same shit back.
but worst
"babe your pussy fucking terrible i got this new bitch that fuken swallows and lets me cum in her ass, but ill talk to you for the emotional stuff" fuken dump this bitch Cred Forumsro

I've wanted to fuck a mans arse for a while. I only need you to cook and clean.

bumpy

bumper

dubs bump

Only if I can get some woman to actually satisfy my sexual needs

Post pics of gf?

that was retarded waste of dubs

No

only if i'm allowed to fuck him aswell

OP ISNT GOING TO DELIVARRRR

If I get dubs then post her nudes

>josh
fuck off op u arent even trying

Rolling

I like turtles

Reroll

This.

Roll

Roll

Suggest swinging, or just cuck it up and suck her bull off

Rolling for this

You're an idiot. You shouldn't be leaving this up to chance on a Mongolian basket weaving community.

Tell her to get her shit and be gone by morning or she can dumpster dive for whatever you toss.

Dubs or no, I'd tell her to get the FUCK out....

She's already fucking that other man, user....

Just my 2 cents... Take it, or don't...

Rerolling

Im sorry my fucking 3 inch chode isnt enough to please you

as long as I get to fuck other girls

This

lmfao, Rip OP

WINRAR

also

ROLLING FOR

roll

>mutually

How? So she can make you feel shitty and feel safe that you won't fight back because she's got another dick in her ass?

Lmfao. I'll never understand females.

Only if I watch him fuck your ass

rolling

Shit, OP gotta say this for sure

Winrar

rolllll

Why cant your pussy look like this?

kek

TRIIIIPS

break up with her and fuck the guy she wants to fuck

after this; say

"Wait, unless i get to fuck these other girls I've been talking to"

Roll

reroll

check em

She's too literate to be cuck in you directly. This smells like bait.

rolling

Rerolling

Reroller

rerolly

My EYES!

Reroll

yeah this is fake op is a bored retard and i saged his thread

Sent from my Android phone

cucking *

Fucking mobile

F U C C T H I S S H I T

REROLL

Winrarr

This is all that needs to be said, OP....

Rawling

rollerderbo

rol

This

another roll

"on a Mongolian basket weaving community"

my sides, thank you user

OP is a guy though.

Fuccking finally

*elevator music*

So you lie within the same paragraph.... If it's not about the anatomy, but about the physical love, then it's ABOUT THE ANATOMY....

You got 2hrs to vacate the premises...

Ignore the dubs. If you are comfortable with it then go for it. If not kill her and feed her to a large pig.

Only if it's a black guy and you have to always take 2

Premeses*

Kek
Dump this bitch

"Well as long as I get to fuck your sister i'm good."

Roll for this

Winrar

This is so fake it hurts to read

only if i can fuck all the pussy i want

fack, I was right the first time...

nigga you two gunna be broken up in a week

Holy shit op I'm cringing if this is real, don't leave all of what you say to this slut up to Cred Forums just tell that cunt she is a whore for even thinking this shit up and break up with her. Don't be a pussy

Ok but he gets to fuck me too

im breaking up with you. right now. never talk to me again.

wew lad

Hah. Death to the infidel..ity.

Ok but you can only do anal. And he has to fuck my ass too

You're underage, aren't you?

OP is a fucking faggot. That's the joke.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Check
WINRAR
and
LEL

ur pussy stank u wanna be whore. ur not even good enough to be a whore u ask me first. pfft. niggers should be burned along with jews.

Roll

Re-roll

Do I get to fuck him too?

reroll

Fine but only your dad

wow this shits gold

rooooollllll

send me a nude holding up your pinky and ill think about it

He already sent that one, jackass

NIGGA, YOU ABOUT TO CATCH THESE HANDS, DON'T EVER FUCKING CONTACT ME AGAIN

I think it's a great idea, it's only fair tbh especially after what happened between me and Sarah

roll

roll

op takes a lomg time to forge these texts

Rerawlin' because fuck this user

WINRAR

Sure, so long as I get to choose who it is..

Roll

this is the cingiest fake I've ever seen on this board. Ever. I simply cannot comprehend why you all morons are even replying to it. Stop liking this thread please
le reeeee >__< :/

Roll for this

check em!!!

roll

roll

See The relationship burn

>niggers should be burned along with jews.

this + this means I can continue fucking Sarah, right?

Well i have bad news for u...
I have aids

this lmao

I will kill your dad, disasseble him and feed it to ou and your mother. Then I will murder you both.

Trips get

HERE WE GO

"Yeah, I feel the same way. You're boring as hell and I met this cute girl and I already fucked her. So bai bai bitch".

dump her NOW

reroll

my god

Almost faggot

roll

winrar

dude just leave the hoe

Nice trips.

HAHHAHAHAHA

>wants to fuck other guys
>wait your talking to other girls????×??!!?÷?

Stupid cunt. Even if b8. If not b8, leave her. Dump her ass. And also her nudes pls thx.

Kek if this girl is real she's a total bitch.

>lemme fuck other guys

>YOU TALKED TO GIRLS?!?

It actually sounds like a typical woman

>Good Goyim!
>This isn't my friend, this is a representation of ALL women!
>Never reproduce!

Win do it Op, tell the bitch

TRIPS DEMANDS IT!

ROLLERINO

fuck? dump time.

Wait.... bro do you live in texas by any chance?

Ay

WINRAR

Pls don't
I'm afraid this will destroy our relationship. What will Happen to The Child if we Break up?
>She asks what Child
Honey, i've got something to tell you:
I'm pregnant!

i hate niggers

DELIVER OP!

You want to cuckold me bitch I'm ganna shot you and that nigga

"You know what, fine. But while he fucks you I have to fuck him. That way you still belong to me."

Could have called that one...women...

man if op could text his two phones faster this would be a good thread

rollin for this

You were never as good as the Thai lady boys.

You're building a wall in my pants, and it's going to be huge!

Can I watch?

OP do this one

But we are in a cuck relationship? I've been fucking the girl at work for months now.

Fucking roll

Read her Miranda Rights to her

Roll

Fuck you, you stupid cunt. Go find yourself a nigger so he can turn your pussy into roast beef, thats obviously what you want. Have fun living off of welfare checks, thats all niggers are good for.

why cant i satisfy ur sexual needs ;

SO FUCKING CLOSE

Rollerino

Roll

Kek

OOOO WINRAR SON

Rolling

Fucking hell LOL

Kek
winrar

Reeeeroll

Thisssssss

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

roll

Major cunt has reported in
>REEEEEE MAH BODI MAH RUELS

BOOM, SEND IT OUT NIGGER

Roll

>
>
>But we are in a cuck relationship? I've been fucking the girl at work for months now.

This

This

Nice dubs

Oi slag you think you can let some crispy niglets wrangle your muff with his burnt meat slab and say i cant shag a rag on the side? My body my rules, dear

>be kind of guy who gives Cred Forums control over conversation with GF
>wonder why you get cucked

Say you got aids

this bitch

reroll

C'mon

Winrar

>fucking savage

I've dealt with this same shit about wanting to fuck other guys but not wanting me to talk to girls, WHILE she was cheating on her boyfriend with me. WOOOWEEE girls are fucking retarded

The FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

"I got to go I'm in the middle of something"

reroll

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

THISSS!!!

What a bitch

rolling for this

winrar
fucking kek

roll

Get thread?
If dubs say "but I love thag thing your brother does with his tounge"
>bonus points if retarded or dead

"Yeah, for real Jessica, she said we could fuck now!"

"Whoops wrong person lmao "

OP pls send dis

Can my fake waifu, tell me if i can stick it in her pooper

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian

ROLLING

She is getting back on Thursday? She is definitely already fucking someone OP.

Roooollllll

This one

>dating a cheater
>ever

link her to "the greatest story never told"

roll

Only if i can fuck him too while u fibger my anus

Roll

"Yeah, for real Jessica, she said we could fuck now!"

"Whoops wrong person lmao "

"If you get to fuck another dude, then I get to fuck all the girls I want. My body my rules, you said it yourself."

Thiiiiiiiiis

I been sleeping with this chubby brown girl and don't you fucking day anything about it because that works make you a racist and a body shamer

You know what you're a bitch and it's real I got the results today juat wanted to tell you in person course I was sad but fuck it enjoy it cunt

THIS OP to confirm youre not a fag

I'll let this slide if you let me have a foursome with your sister and mother. It's the only way my sexual needs will be fulfilled

WINRAR

Ok, idc about dubs. But. You should tell her that if that's how she likes it, then you'll get another girl for yourself for the same reason. See if she relishes the thought. If not, dump her ass. If yes, dump her ass after you find a girl and fuck right before her eyes.

Roll

this

here we go

Fuck off stop being so calm i'm not going to stay with you don't try to calm me down. Go find yourself an 8 inch cock to satisfy your sexual needs and leave me alone. Don't stop by at my house i'll bring your stuff as soon as you get home

Don't come back on thursday

I want to agree with you, but I just can't.

OP should just dump Jess and move on seriously.

OP dont ignore the powers that be

do it

OP pls deliver

Send it, op

F A G
A G F
G F A

Rollerino

"Honey i cant talk right now i just realized something and its really fucking with me"

>doug wot

When two people kiss theyre just making one long tunnel connected by mouth with two assholes at the end"

fine but i get to fuck whoever i want

I'm just a simple man with simple needs, if you really want to fuck another guy, you can also go fuck yourself.

Youre a stupid bitch and im breaking up with you. How would you feel if i wanted to fuck sarah all the time and still be with you emotionally. Youre a discusting person to put me through this never talk to me again plus im posting this on fb

Rolling

How about we bring in two other women instead? One to fill my emotional needs, one to fill my sexual needs, and you could fill my financial needs. Deal?

Shut the fuck up.

YOURE FALLING BEHIND

See also: She clearly doesn't want to fuck OP anymore, just doesn't want to start an emotional relationship with the new stud she's fucking....

Whaaaaat

What this guy said

ROLLERINO

roll

Cmon dude, I got trips

I thought you came back on Friday. I'll be with Sara on Thursday

Come on, guys, this is obviously fake.

roll for all thats holy

fucking this

Rollin, Send me pic of finger in but ;)

I really want this one

ROLLING FOR THIS

Thissssssss

I second this

Rollin'
Addition of 'and you can fill my fridge'

Im mongolian, and I approve this message.

Who gives a shit? Just pretend it isn't and enjoy.

THIS SO HARD OP

We can talk about it, and then we can talk about my sexual needs, and how you haven't been the one meeting them for awhile anyways.

everyone is still rolling when this motherfucker is 4 dubs behind

Only if I can have a woman to fulfill my sexual needs as well, since you want to deny me my sexual needs anyway you dirty coon

so fucking faaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

This

The FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

This oneee

Rawlin

Fuck yeah

I am happy to start and end the conversation now. Fuck off.

Post her number and tell her you found great candidates

Pls do

op won this day ahahahaha

Kek

Oh, all right. Well, first, I want you to tongue my bung, while you juggle my balls in one hand, and play with my asshole with the other, but don't stick your finger in. Then I want to pinky you while I stick in your fucking friend (name)'s brown, while Tyrone watches, and fucking spanks it in a Dixie cup. After that, I want to smell your titties for a while, and you can pull my nutsack up over my dick so it looks like a bullfrog. Then I want you to fucking flick my nuts while your friend (name) spanks me off in the same Dixie cup that Tyrone jizzed in. Then, we throw the Dixie cup out.

Saw it coming

well, it's not like anyone believed you anyways...

It was obviously fake, with a name like Doug why would you risk it.

Called it
Ever since you fucked up the names it was confirmed fake

Triggered

op is a raging faggot

It was still better than a trap/nigger thread all day

Show's over niggas

Checked Satan

I can't believe I wasted my dubs on this

This

Gg

Yes i do it was caled code lyoko

7/10 would spoon afterwards

Nah bitch that ain't happening. If you really want it I got something to tell yah. I ain't seen two things. A UFO and a Bitch I need.

Roll

Liked and shared. Tru smh

Just tell her to: fuck off.

Damn, I wanted to be used in the fake convoy
Now my dream dies here. Hue

Nothing can replace the real ones...

Code Lyoko