I've been with my, now, fiancé for 1 and half years and I am very happy with him...

I've been with my, now, fiancé for 1 and half years and I am very happy with him. We are pretty young and we are about to start our life together but I want a long period of fun years with him before we settle down with kids. We use protection of course and I did freak out when the condom broke once but he thankfully didn't cum in me. I am very nervous about accidently getting pregnant right now. I haven't gotten my period this month yet but there's a weird catch. I have a diesise called PCOS which fucks up with my uterus and made me not have periods for long period of time but I thought I have recently overcome it even though before it was my weight effecting it but I have gained a lot of weight but I got my period in the last 3-4 months. I know I can easily get a pregnancy test but I'm really nervous about gettin it. I don't normally talk to him about my overdramatic worries but I did. The supporting future husband he is, he said it will be fine and he comforting even though we were both pretty high on weed.

The point Cred Forums is that I've heard you guys help some people with their problems and since this is anonymous I feel safer telling you all this stuff. I thought it might be my PCOS acting up again but I really don't want to risk it and end up finding out I'm pregnant when I forget about it and suddenly start gaining more weight and get pregnancy symptoms. So what do I do Cred Forums?

People with PCOS usually have children when they are young as they are unlikely able to when they get older.

I have no one to love.

high vitamin-c intake will encourage or even force menstruation

if you are pregnant, pennyroyal tea will induce a miscarriage

there ya go

Thing is, if I find out I am pregnant, I do want an abortion but probably at a professional clinic. I don't wanna see a half made human in my toilet one day

>I've heard you guys help some people with their problems
Yeah this is a troll

No, I'm a real girl with real, overexagerated worries but I'm no troll. I assure you. I do know of the horrible place Cred Forums can be at time XD

You're definitely a troll, trying to bait ppl into saying tits or gtfo so you can argue. I've got nothing better to do either, but this is just a weak attempt.

Okay whatever I'm just a girl with one foot into the deep web and the horrible sites it has, I haven't used Cred Forums before but I decided to ask for help here because why not. I need to calm myself down. Not trying to start a fight XD so bai

>just a girl
>Cred Forums
>deep web
>XD
>not bait

Don't be afraid to have children.

Pic related.

You can have a much deeper relationship with them than society has taught you is normal, and therefore have much more love and respect for them and between yourselves than society thinks is normal.

Society would have us believe that children are annoyances, and that we must live our lives and have "fun" before having children.

Nonsense.

inb4 haters
inb4 kys

I'm not afraid of having children, well I am, just right now is not a good time because I too am a child. I am 19 and I still don't a have a stable job and I'm still trying to figure out my life, my future and who I am. I need those years to myself and my fiancé. I don't need big responsibility like a human being to take care of, my fiancé is already in that place XD. But seriously, I want children, we've even picked out their names based on a tv show we bonded over, but just not now when I'm already stressed over a lot if things in my head.

Oh absolutely. Get a good job where you feel you are making an honest living, so as to be the basis for the growing of your self and soul and ensuring the happiness of you two and your future family.

Just always condom. Birth control, maybe? Do some online searching, lots of research. The doctor isn't always best to go to straight away for answers, thanks to the monopolistic nature of healthcare in this day and age and society.

Book recommendation: anything by Jane Austen.

Your fortune: extremely horny in a tiny jello space

Killing yourself is the best solution.
I recommend jumping from a skyscraper

When I was diagnosed with PCOS my endocrinologist (basically a hormone health doctor) said I should never take "the pill" do that's why condoms and pregnancy tests are my only reason to calm my nerves knowing there isn't a human being being formed inside me ^^;

>pic related
If not, tits+timestamp or gtfo

Hbu

Get him a dick cage, and force him to fuck you wearing a strap on instead of with his dick.

Or have less sex.

Or anal sex. Learn to clean out your large intestine properly and efficiently.

Like I said, google shit.

Here's to your fuck.

I would usually google shit but honestly I need someone in real time to tell me things, it get threw my head better

Much pleasure we have lost, while we abstained
From this delightful Fruit, nor known till now
True relish, tasting. If such pleasure be
In things to us forbidden, it might be wished
For this one Tree had been forbidden ten.
But come; so well refreshed, now let us play,
As meet is, after such delicious fare;
For never did thy beauty, since the day
I saw thee first and wedded thee, adorned
With all perfections, so enflame my sense
With ardour to enjoy thee, fairer now
Than ever-bounty of this virtuous Tree!”
So said he, and forbore not glance or toy
Of amorous intent, well understood
Of Eve, whose eye darted contagious fire.
Her hand he seized, and to a shady bank,
Thick overhead with verdant roof imbowered,
He led her...

tl;dr tits or gtfo

Literally kill yourself. Also, tits or gtfo. This ain't tumblr, nigger.

How beautiful, then hilarious. Lol

Tits

Kys yourself too, dear sir! :D I'm sorry but my bosoms are for my for-mentioned fiancé's eyes only ;3

I have PCOS and it literally means your periods are irregular for the most part. What you described was an irregular period. If I bought a pregnancy test every time I had an irregular period, I'd be fucking poor by now.
It's cool if you do that want kids, but christ, just go and buy a fucking pregnancy test. 4chins can't help tell you if you're pregnant.

don't want kids*

Yeah I know, I'm just bored and wanted to post on Cred Forums lol, thanks for the advice though. The negative test would really make me feel better.

Alright I'm don't with this post, thanks for the advice, OP out ️

Done*