Hello Cred Forums, would you date a slightly chubby girl with mild Asbergers? Tits and time stamp provided...

Hello Cred Forums, would you date a slightly chubby girl with mild Asbergers? Tits and time stamp provided. I usually lurk and never post. What are your thoughts? I have pretty good self-taught coping skills, mostly just socially awkward. is there hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sarqgzfKZHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you understand quantum field theory?

Most of these tards would, aspergers is very bad but it all depends on if you can make up for it in personality and/or beauty

Yes if you would date a slightly chubby dude with asperger.

yes i have and your tits are nicer than hers

You don't look slightly chubby, those tits look banging anyway. Would fuck/10, give us a full body pic to see if you would be worth dating.

Hmu I'm Chad Thundercock on Facebook and I'm lonely

My brother has asperger's and hes a pain in the ass, so probably not. Unless you do cute things, in which case I can make some exceptions.

Yes there's hope you have good boobs area code?

You have good tits and great nipples femanon. You should use more sunscreen thought. SPF 30 should do the job.

To answer your question re dating; yes.

an i play w ur assburgers?

Post your kik and I'll show you what I'd do to you

Hahahaha I have a masters in microbiology and a very good job. But I confess, although I love patterns, calculus and advanced physics remain little more than a curiosity.

yea i would since im socially awkward as fuck myself
and your tits are really nice

would totally give it a shot

Also as an addition to this Cred Forums is thirstier than an african tribe so your responses are going to be skewed

Would you mind if i didnt have a job and hanging out watching old 60's scooby doo cqrtoons while listing to psychadelic music and jamming on guitar.
I mean the only standards i have are no straight edge people and someone that has empathy.

Pussy and full body pics(dont forget the face)... From tits its had to judge ..
But so far so good...

Can't say for sure, but you're looks certainly wouldn't put me off of you

Sharpie in pooper.

Colorado??

Give us some pictures of the extent of the chubbyness.

I don't think social awkwardness is going to be a disqualifier. It does make it harder to get to know someone initially, though.

But those tits look pretty damn nice, can you take a pic of you squeezing those together?

If I asked you to play poker with my friends, would you? If so, would you sit awkwardly the whole time or talk shit and have fun?

Choke on san pedro spines hippie scum

Yes I would. I prefer girls that are slightly chubby. And I think it would be cute with a girl with mild asbergers. I wouldn't think twice about giving her a shot

Honestly, yes. I bet you are fucking amazing and unique. Don't let this one part of your life control or dictate how you live. I'd find it interesting to date someone like you.

Wow great tits, if your face is half as beautiful as your tits you have no problem getting almost any guy, you just need to learn how to keep him. protip - passion for sex helps.

I am not sure what do you mean by "socially awkward@, but like many things out of the norm, there many guys who will not only be ok with that, but very much turned on by it

I'd care more about your whole bodyproportion (chubby can still be hawt) and personality than just tits, if that's both actually is nice and worthwhile the asperger isn't much of a problem. Ex was borderliner so mild asperger would be a walk in the park.

It depends if you're cute or not, and if you do strange things or not

10/10 tits

write "I suck dog díck" on your tits and I'll put 20.00 in a PayPal of your choice.

Question. You willing to date a man and a woman at the same time? Because the fiance and I share everything. If yes then sure. I've been here for a little under a decade. I can deal with pretty much any social awkwardness you can throw at me.

Where are you? would you stop shave for me?

Anjeli is that you

chubby? cant seee that on that pic. perfect tits

>ex was borderliner
Fuck I empathize Cred Forumsro, I somehow managed to ensnare myself in relationships with two back to fucking back, couldn't leave because they would threaten suicide and they're spiteful enough to actually do it. Had to get them to hate me so I could safely exit.

ok. that will do if you'd at least enjoy watching documentaries on the universe with me and listen interested while I talk about subatomic and cosmological patterns. would hang out with/10. what's socially awkward about your behavior? and do you enjoy the physical exchange of affection?

that is so hot

yes i would OP science is sexy

0/10
Bad shoop is bad. There is no hope for OP.

Really not very chubby, quite fit with a lil belly chub.

Sorry no face on here, but it's alright, ususally get a 7+ on rate threads when I rarely have posted, use that data as you will. I don't have a lazy eye or anything, and have very large lips.

Sorry m8, I definitely don't post enough have a name here.

>Hello Cred Forums, would you date a slightly chubby girl with mild Asbergers? Tits and time stamp provided. I usually lurk and never post. What are your thoughts? I have pretty good self-taught coping skills, mostly just socially awkward. is there hope?
Got snapchat ?

write AUA_Confessions on your chest
it will get posted on its page

You caught me. I removed a couple of very small "beauty marks" (small moles) in an attempt to retain some anonymity. Sue me.

Mild aspies here too. Show pussy.

what state are you in? ill come marry you now

I have no morals and do pretty much anything in privet, but would I be ashamed to be seen with you?
Even if I were we could still secretly fuck under the cover of darkness

if you have a masters in microbiology you should know the answer. being slighthly akward or chubby is not likely to influence the level of sexual desires towards you.

OP stopped posting picture too anything He writes.
abandon thread

Hey there, Spergy! Would want to milk your titties
You okay with that?
I really love fucking 'sperg girls because they do very bad things.
Give me some more reasons I should give you my time.

I do not speak mongoloid. Holy hell do you sound retarded.

Having a bad day and this is the first time I've laughed. Thanks, user.

I would date a slightly chubby girl (aren't those the best?) with mild Asbergers (would probably find that cute), but I would not date a girl that goes online and whores around by showing a bunch of strangers her naked body. No respectable man would.

Post more body

Show us your ass

I love learning your stupid language

Show me your butthole, 'sperg.
Give me a reason to want you.

>I mean the only standards i have are no straight edge people
>ONLY STANDARDS I HAVE
>NO STRAIGHT EDGE PEOPLE

Disgusting subhuman filth. The fact that you mention literally two things a people cannot be/have, and one of them is "You MUST drink or do drugs!" is fucking pathetic. You are truly at the bottom of the barrel of society, and even of Cred Forums. Not only are you a degenerate but the fact that you are severely lacking brain-cells is blatantly obvious from you typing literally two fucking sentences. There is no hope for you. Holy shit dude.

yes I totally would date you.

thanks op. i came

Show butthole

Sorry user, I'm not American.
Done to confirm identity, but please don't post me on there.

You'd better have a gorgeous face if you expect me to give two shits about a white girl

for some reason, pic was left out.

Butthole please. I'm a butthole guy not a tit guy :-( I need my fix too

thanks user. I do drink a little socially on occasion, but drugs and smoking are a definite no.

answer these questions

Always glad to help a fellow degenerate out

It depends on what your definition of socially awkward is.

Alcohol is a drug... But I get what u mean... No drugs besides alcohol

Pop some ritalin down your spermslurper you fucking spastic

how does your autism work? how does it impair you?

brit?

I love giving/receiving kisses and affection and sex with a trusted and committed partner. I have a hard time with conversation mostly. I have a hard time telling when someone is bored with what I'm talking about (although I try to remember to forewarn them to tell me if I'm being annoying). I am very passionate about some topics, but mostly just nod when listening to others and say nothing.

ok, so you can't pick up when people are bored with you. What other social cue problems do you have. like if I were hitting on you, could you tell? or would I eventually have to say "would you like to have sex" or something.

Would you date a black guy?

what are you passionate about?

Yes thank you for understanding what I mean. Yes alcohol is a drug but often in linguistics it is differentiated.

Not a Brit either.

I've thought about this before. Met a girl a couple of times that seems very awkward and odd, but not sure why. She does eye contact OK but maybe she learned. I kind of like her. I probably won't ever see her again but wondered if I would want to date her.

I don't think I have Aspergers, but I'm still a bit awkward and find some social rituals retarded. I used to think I would like a girl who agreed with me on that.

Then I had a gf a bit like that and I actually found it kind of shit and hard work. It made me feel like I was being retarded and needy but stuff like this, which I know is tiny, really wore me down:

>me: do you want to get some coffee?
>her: no.
>me: ok then...

I think it was partly a cultural thing but she didn't get that I wasn't just asking her if she would enjoy coffee, but that I telling her I would like to get some and was inviting her. Just "no" in response to that felt too blunt. And this pissed me off because I totally agree that "no" is an acceptable answer. There's no rational need to sugarcoat it, and yet I got so tired of it, and felt like I couldn't say anything because I'd sound like a whiny bitch.

So I dunno. If you acknowledge your differences and I could tell you when I was finding you too weird without offending then I might not mind much. Maybe I'd find it a confidence booster to not be the awkward one - in situations like that I find I can really step up and it feels good.

tl;dr I don't see why not if you are honest about it and I felt I could be equally honest about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sarqgzfKZHI

Yes but I would make you jog so not chubby

then tell us where you're from
eurofag here.

D E N M A R K

I guess she's canadian, UBC to be precise

Kinda upset no one said assburgers yet

Pretty bad with social cues in general. I have no intentions of being rude at all. But yea you need to be blunt with what you mean or I likely wont get it. But I am usually pretty good with understanding sarcasm, and I have a thick skin regardless.

Sure, why not?

Passionate about biology in general, also very interested in human anatomy (sometimes I go too far on this and say things that make others uncomfortable), I'm also quite into some sports (sorry, I don't want to be too specific).

I am very physically active, I used to suffer from anorexia-athletica and am in recovery, I have a tiny tummy but thats all.

I'm Canadian.

Who cares anyway?

Not UBC, but BC, yes.

Yes, Aspergers, now generally called high-functioning autism.

post tummy

I'm a chubby high functioning autistic guy who has no problem dating. Just find people who share your similar interests, do one on one things, be honest, and you will eventually find someone who clicks. Asking on here goes beyond autistic though.

>Would you date a black guy?
>Sure, why not?

OP is a fucking coalburner. I'm out.

I met a little girl with Asperger's once at the laundromat. I thought she was just a hyper little girl who was super friendly until her mom came over and apologized and said she had Asperger's. Her mom said she thought everyone was her friend. I'm guessing this is the social cue problem maybe.

In answer to your question, yes. Without a doubt I would. If I'm frank I'm probably on some spectrum somewhere, and I'm a bit overweight myself. So I figure if I can find a cool chick whos a bit chubby like myself then A: I'll be more accepting of my weight or B: we could get into some regime together and pound out that ideal summer body so to speak.

Never heard coalburner before. Whats that about?

Ugh, 1 is enough for a lifetime, 2 is just downrighthe fucked up. But yeah, those bitched are completely crazy. Mine cheated on me, good riddance tbh.

As said in previous post, just tits isn't enough of a measurement of attractiveness, show us at least some way of proportion; hips and stomach. Much better than just tits.

Do you ever get offended by bluntness? If someone has to be blunt and tells you something you don't want to hear, do you wish they had put it differently even though you know you might have not got it?

>good with understanding sarcasm
Actually if you weren't that would probably be a dealbreaker.

>Passionate about biology in general
Sounds cool to me, passions are good things (as long as you don't obsess) and science is always good.

>also very interested in human anatomy
OK sounding a bit weirder, but as long as you promise not to dissect me we'd probably be OK.

>I'm also quite into some sports
I couldn't stand a girl who was happy just to sit around doing nothing active all the time, even if she stayed in good shape.

>I'm Canadian.
Sorry.

Wow that's going to help her. Sounds like you didn't mind, but her mother told her she was doing something wrong and that it was because of her Asperger's. Sounds like a good way to make her think she is defined by that.

>I'm Canadian.

Very sorry to hear that, but I hear that science is making great progress towards finding a cure.

Well I wouldn´t date you, you are a slut who posts her naked body on the internet.

I would definitely give a chance to a person like that, from what I've been reading are you are pretty normal person.. What's your age? When did you date for the last time?

> (You)
>Sorry user, I'm not American.

well darn. also if it helps any, i think most of the guys around you in your STEMs are similar.

as long as you have a decent hair/dress style i dont see the problem unless your just a dick

i also was pretty aspergic and suppose I still am, but I have tried to use those pattern skills for understanding "small talk" and "socializing" and then I just pretend

works well for me!

>girl with asperges
>that's cute, you're super cute!
>can easily get any man or Chad thundercock

>guy with asperges
>forever alone virgin meet cuck

This thread triggered me

Yes Please

thanks OP, btw you have nice tits

you sound very insecure user, honestly I wouldn't date you either. I would never post myself if i was dating someone. Even still, I took precautions for anonymity. I just know that tits and timestamp are the only way to get some advice around here.

No butthole I'm out

Would suck them. Would bite them

Yeah there is that. It would put me off, except when it didn't and turned me on.

Now I feel like a faggot whiteknight, but I think I would like this thread slightly more if she hadn't posted tits. I do like them though.

I'm confused.

Tbf you don't know who she is.. I wouldn't care if my girlfriend posted a pic of her tits if no one could know that was her.. Just one more pic on the Internet...

He's racist, he means you'd date a black guy so he wouldn't date you automatically. Lol.

I would, and im not even that desperate, as long as i knew what i was getting in to. Also the fact that you have a good job in hard science is one best ways to attract someone, it shows that youre smart, dilligent and probably an interesting conversationalist

I would like to refer you to this () post. I agree its degrading to post tits but if you refuse to do so, everyone on here cries "trap, trap?"

Come on nigga, you made a whole thread that is about fighting your insecurities. Fuck this shit where women being insecure is cute but in men it's not just a disability but a reason to ridicule them.

>you don't feel confident in yourself? then fuck you, I'm going to make you feel worse for daring to not feel good.

>"hey Cred Forums' would you date a girl-"
>-"yes, yes we would"

>Sorry.
this shit bugs canadians, shut the fuck up idiot

hey op, nice tits im 22 and uneducated but ive been travelling since i was 18 and I'm from bc also! lower mainland cow town tho

POST TUMMY AND ASSHOLE OP

This.. I have a thing for smart girls.. I'm a geek, I love learning new stuff and I date a beautiful, sexy blonde girl since I was a 18 and I have a massive crush for a "normal" girl that works with me because she's the smartest girl I ever met

sorry you got bugged m80, hope you find yourself a safe space soon.

There is nothing wrong with that train of thought. All respectable men who's looking for something serious at the end of the day want the same thing in a woman: A loving and caring individual who is honest, trustworthy and LOYAL. Whenever a girl clearly shows that she's nothing but a slut, it puts you off on the 'dating level', but temporarily appeals to your cock - Which is fine, but not something you'd settle down with in a relationship. Either pump and dump until you find someone worthy of your time or simply skip the casual sex all-together and just follow your heart.

>Inb4 faggot

I'm old enough to confidently say that having a cutie patootie that truly loves you is one of the greatest things you could ever have in life, and is worth more than a thousands sluts. Nothing in my life makes me happier than my wife.

>Girl
>Autism
>Boobs
Everyone is gonna give you the answer you're looking here. Don't be autis... Oh wait.
If you're looking for an answer you're not gonna find it online.

>I wouldn't care if my girlfriend posted a pic of her tits if no one could know that was her..

That's because you're beta as fuck. Nothing to be proud of. You are only one step away from cuckoldry.

So you like human anatomy, good. Would you check if my dick is fine ?

My maan, uni is like a candy store for me. Look to the left, smart people, look to the right, smart people. Smart people everywhere. Also helps that my campus only covers abstract maths to medicine so no risk soc-sci idiots

>hope you find yourself a safe space soon

You. I like you.

Different guy but the rational side of me says it wouldn't matter if she wasn't doing it for attention. It's more like going to see a doctor. I wouldn't care if a million men fapped to my gf, I would care if that was what she wanted.

>Implying universities is full of smart people..

Got news for you, user - I went to Cambridge which is considered the first/second best school in the UK which is where I am from (it's either that or Oxford) and at least half the people there were morons. Possibly myself included - I'm not sure.

>no soc sci idiots
Where is this mythical land you speak of?

>I wouldn't care if a million men fapped to my gf, I would care if that was what she wanted.

Fair enough - I agree with that - But why would you put your tits online for any other reason than attention though? I cannot come up with a single logical reason.

It'd be a different matter if she took the picture for YOU and then it accidently ended up on the internet somehow and she felt embarrassed and unhappy about it. Totally fine. But can't come up with a single legit reason for putting it there intentionally except to want attention and compliments.

Why are both you retards arguing over something you'll never have to deal with you betas?

This thead is going sideways.. Let's get back to the Q&A.. We already know that there are conflicting opinions about posting tits

Luv them tits aspie girl!!

Get the fuck out. Having discussions about shit like this is interesting.

I remember a thread a few years ago where some user posted a hentai comic about girls who were forced to work in Japan as public cumdumpsters for X amount of years, and half the thread sat there and did the math of how many women there are in Japan between the relevant ages (they started young but retired quite early) who would be receiving a fuck at each given time, how many fucks one person would be fucked in their career on average, and even the amount of semen they would have pumped into them. It was far more interesting than the comic itself which was pretty fucking basic.

>Drinking absolut instead of svedka or smirnoff

OP so long as you don't have a fucked up asp face then we're ok

I don't think we're arguing. I have had to deal with similar things before but that doesn't even make a difference - I like debating hypotheticals as much as things that "matter".

Yeah sure I'd date you, who cares if you're socially awkward around others. Fuck em and their opinions, we can be awkward together. But I'm dying so my opinion is probably irrelevant.

Absolut is good Vodka - It's just not quite worth the price. It does beat Smirnoff though, if you ask me.

Self-diagnosed aspie I presume.

the truth hurts, don't it?

I'd give "you" an equal chance, maybe even more. Was force-fed as a child and diagnosed Asperger's as an early teen. Turns out it was just social retardation from growing up in seclusion.
Yeah, I would.

I'm socially awkward myself so I'd probably have a hard time talking to you, I like it when other people carry the conversation for me. I like your boobies though.

Yes, but you live too far away. As long as you don't make your condition to a problem, you won't have the problem. If you convinve yourself that there is a problem with you when you are hanging out with your future companion, it'll eat you up from the inside. Realize that the person is there to be with you and the root cause of a problem is either inside your head or your companions head. Sort the shit out with yourselves and you should be golden

>mu
You sir are a tard. he only said he needs her to be okay with it. Filthy fucking casual.

Hell yeah, those are nice tits. It all depends on your face, I like chubby girls if they have a cute face. Some chubby girls have miss piggy faces, some girls look cute chubby. Chubby doesnt bother me, only miss piggy faces. And "mild asbergers"... does that mean you're really just socially awkward? Theres a big fat bold line between people who actually have the condition and people who just want an excuse for being awkward. Just like theres a bold line between people who have add and whiny little shits who never learned self control. But yeah, theres hope, I'd probably give you a shot... of vitamin D.

forget this shit niggers come here

I'm with by our bro. Fuck off aspie romeo tango

Are you a virgin? If not, what was your first time like? Was it awkward as fuck?

she's following the rule of Cred Forums, tits and timestamp or gtfo. she posted timestamped tits.

kys op

What college, fellow-Cantab fag?

Lovely. U look super cute.

Sure. i got Broccoli myself so that's a good mix.

You sound really boring

You'll be fine. My girlfriend is socially awkward and she gets on just fine. Now show us your butt.

Would you date this?

Are you Temple Grandin?

THIS. I HAVE TO KNOW

>tfw have aspergers too, get £360 a month autismbux and have a gf

bumping this question

No and no. Ib my limited experienced I have enjoyed sex with someone that I trust

Sexually, what kind of stuff are you into?

Hmm.. perhaps, if you let me lick your butthole.

>asbergers
That's my fetish
>chubby
Never mind

yes. would date.

Lets see that ass, Opie

Dont let this thread or boner die

Maybe your idea of smart differs. Smart has a vast meaning to it. Also Cambridge is the best in the UK. Question though, did they extensively look at your GCSE's for you to get in or is that just Oxford?

Good girl for following the rules.

Yes to dating a smart Aspie with those tits.

Its really just About personality as long as your Asperger doesn't make you toxic your fine

Ducking kill yourself you spamming cunt. No one wants your virus

Is OP kill?

Hey OP!
Yes, definitely would i date you to check your personality. What is your preferred place to go? Are you the picnic in the fields type or can i catch your interest in an expensive restaurant more?
Also can i see your timestamp rolled and inserted i nyour ass or pussy just for the pure reason of amusement?

>Temple Grandin
kex

d smash. get over to femanons dot org op!

Her preferred place is TITS OR GTFO

This

> femanons
> org

I'll try to hit this hard and quick, try to bear with me OP.

You don't sound like you want some hot handsome hunk, you sound like you want someone intellectual, logical, and understanding. You probably need that or someone with a fair amount of emotion / emotional understanding. It is likely that nothing in between that would work currently. Having knowledge of those types of people, I am going to say that they probably care less about how you look than you currently do. That is another way to say you probably look fine, in the terms of appearing attractive to those who you are interested in sharing yourself (Your thoughts mainly.) with. That statement of them caring less about how you look than you do has a double meaning by the way. You should think about how much value you are putting into the idea of your body image, because it seems to be way more than normal.

You seem to be afraid (Paranoid to some extent maybe?) of what people think of you on many levels. From your thoughts to your actions. I was tempted not to mention this, just because I am basing it largely on how you have been responding so far. At the same time, you crave someone to talk and share yourself with, so you seem to be having a bit of a conflict between your actions and interests. I would suggest slowing down a little and focusing on your action and trying to get to them to reflect your interests, eventually they could even end up becoming a reflex. And that would be a good and useful thing for you, based on what you are telling me of course.

If you want to chat more, feel free to message this email account (Send a picture saying catbox so I know it is you.). [email protected]

1: u thirsty af fam
2: u readn 2 much into nuffn
3: she don want ur square ass she wan a goon a real ass nigga that make her sweat off top

>u readn 2 much into nuffn
Hey nigger get back to your riot in the ghetto.

sharpie in pooper to keep this thread alive?

Two of my friends are dating borderline chicks. Do not engage!

>those fingernails
attention whore confirmed

cute face tho

Just find another degenerate at your local comic book shop. nice tits btw.

Your tits are fantastic, OP. I'd date you

Confirmed as basementdwelling neckbeard who has only dated jpgs.

A lot of guys would love to date you, but I think a lot of people (myself included) don't know what goes into dating someone with asbergers, although probably willing to learn for the right person. And curves are sexy, be confident op

wouldn't date you but would jack off to a lot of titty pix

probably not the real op anyways, time not consistent

don't give a fuck

>who has only dated jpgs.
What's wrong with jpgs? I have dated many jpgs.

>mild Asbergers?
Your parents got a divorce and/or your mother is a shitty mother