Do women get aroused during gynecological exams? Be honest, ladies

Do women get aroused during gynecological exams? Be honest, ladies...

No they dont.

Source: Im a fucking normal person (and a medfag)

Ps: no they don't get aroused while beeing raped, life is not hentai.

Rape and "medical" fetishes are both fairly common among women, though.

You may be a medfag, but you're clearly not a psychfag...

Are you retarded? Firstly we do psych a lot.

Secondly, fetishes have nothing to do eith the actual thing.

Women want to be "raped" by sensitive, good looking, hot guys. They imagine rape for their fetish as something not really painful etc.

Getting raped by some random ugly shithead who pretty much tears up your vagina or your ass is not hot.

Not at all. If you had seen what I've seen you wouldn't believe that shit that hentai gives you.

Would you be aroused if a doctor put their fingers up your asshole? Sick fuck.

when i had phimosis the doctor examined my penis and it wasnt sexual at all. my penis and balls shrunk so much they almost crawled inside the body. i suspect the doctor was gay tho because he kept his hand on my thigh as he was explaining the condition to me

pooor guys you guys need to get laid, i dont but at least not making shit up

Everything's possible, although I think that's unlikely.

I guess he tried to make a awkward situation better by building rapport via touching. I mesn in general that often works, imagine a doctor sitting on a patients bed snd taking the hand of the patient while explaining a cancer diagnosis.

In this situation that was definitely the wrong approach. Well or he was gay :P

maybe
normally i stimulate my prostate by myself while masturbating. i don't know what it would be like when someone else did this.

Put this kid in the psych ward.

Do you get sexually aroused when the doctor holds your balls and tells you to cough?

Honestly? Yes.

I will reach my climate. Right? I will automatic get hard. Right? I will - you know - cum, automatically, if he's touchin' my balls for about ten seconds or longer, right? It's a sensation feeling, and it makes you feel real good.

wrong, faggot
I raped an ex-girlfriend and things were hot and slimy

I would if the doctor was an attractive woman

Definitely not. They lube up what looks like a curling iron, and shove it up there, then open that bad boy up. It's freezing cold. It's not a sexy cold like some ice cubes on ya nips either. It's a very uncomfortable cold. Also, my gyno is a 55 year old woman. Not even remotely attractive.

^^^
user is right, it's actually incredibly easy to become aroused even if you don't want to be. Medfag is wrong.

Is this text assuming gender?

genuine scumbag

No. It's cold and uncomfortable and awkward as hell. Also I gotta get tested for cancer sometimes and they have to shove a razor blade into my cervix and swish it around and then take what is basically a hole puncher to take a biopsy of my cervix. It's called a colposcopy. Then they have to pack me full of this creepy orange shit to stop the bleeding and I have to wait til it falls out and it turns black by then. Pretty sexy.

It actually kind of turns me on, although I find my doctor to be very attractive. I sure as hell don't look forward to going, but don't mind him fondling my goods.

She knew better than to complain about it, so it's fine.