twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Send her a picture of a perfectly cooked cheese burger

She doesn't have an eating disorder. That won't trigger her

Set her on fire.

Yes?

Depends on why you want to ruin it.

Post her snapchat

Get her to know you

Hero yourself. Leave note that she laughed at micropenis.

Tell her you love her.

Don't have the stomach for it. Thought about her house instead.

is that a fucking doll?

Bullied someone close to me to suicide.

>right

Is that allowed?

I'm serious.

>fuck

If thats really true, you obviously go the guilt trip way. Make her feel awful for what she did

Step 1: Steal her underwear
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

Sorry I don't understand.

Say hi to her

Become her boyfriend

>How do I ruin this girls life?

Marry her.

leak her nudes

Gross, no

Moar pics
Moar information, like the story and staff
Give kik,facebook,snap,location etc

Ruin her life and then worry about what is allowed...

It's a fucking snap chat filter.

Talk to her. Your neckbeard will give her terrors that will drive her to insanity.

Yeah op its allowed

Sorry, I meant bullied her to becoming suicidal.

No thanks haha

Date her.
Oh that's right. You can't.

Name: Emma Pedlar
Facebook: Emma Pedlar-Martin

go out with her.

Have you tried introducing yourself and talking?

Find her boyfriend and suck his dick in front of everyone, including her.

Instagram: e.mma.14
Snap chat: bambi.224

/thread

Dad: Shane Pedlar
Dads instagram: shanepedlar

Home phone: (780) 739-1991

>greentext

92 shores drive
T9E 8T4

Well OP your problem is now solved

Bumping for more Cred Forumsros to see

Tell us what happened, OP.

>be my friend
>be a bit chubby and not the prettiest, but so smart and kind
>be in school
>be happy
>stumble upon an ask.fm page mocking you and others
>read about how you're a "fat, useless bitch" and that "you smell like a shitting, sweaty pig
>find out you know the girl who runs it
>be a little sad
>school takes it down, suspensions and stuff, still kinda useless
>kids get crueler
>girls will be girls, right?
>mental health worsens
>friends try to help, not enough
>call your closest friends saying "you can't do this anymore" and that "there's no fucking point anymore"
>friends listen
>now friends are mad

you got any proof? like a news article?

Bump on that, you can't just bullshit a random suicide story and expect us to hit her hard.

Show some real stuff or not your personal army

Ok, here's what you do
>become best friends with her dad or brother
>get to the point where you're comfortable being naked around each other
>keep your friends close and enemies (her) closer
>get her comfortable with the idea of casual hate sex
>give the dad or brother a handjob
>collect their semen
>inject their semen into your testicles
>fuck her
>you inject their semen into her

Then you just sit back and relax and enjoy the show.

who ever made this. delete this.

well that was fast lmao.

you're probably the girl on that pic, is it -at least partially- true what he gave us of a story ?

I wish I did. All that really happened was an assembly on bullying. I'll try and find anything, like a newsletter.

no this is not the girl on the picture. but are you guys serious? trying to ruin some girl you don't even knows life? is there nothing better to do. grow up.

user-chan we love that stuff

DELET THIS

The only answer
Fake

>GIRL IN PIC CONFIRMED

looking at that hair it seems like she fucked it up by herself

This is definitely the girl. Who are you today honey

No user acts that way, what is "Growing up"

why doesnt somebody just contact her with all the info the guy gave us and ask her about it.

Rape her

this is not her. i am a friend of hers. and you guys need to stop. there will be cops if it doesn't stop.

Fuck outta here Mr white knight!!! How long has your virgin ass been here? Oldfag here! And if story is true we will ruin this grill to the rosters come home...

elaborate troll or girl

Marry her.

I did she said she never did anything

We have a white knight here lads

we are all cops in here, honey

trolls detected

you're obviously not a friend of hers. you never would've just randomly found this thread. how fucking dumb do you think we are, op?

He asked how you ruin a girls life, not a guys.

>How do I ruin this girls life?

If there was a way you could make her fall in love with you, that would do the trick.

Your friend is a whore, and you're a whore.
Suck my dick, niggerfucker.
We are Apostaploose, we don't foreclosure, we don't fortnight. Your memes hold no water.

you got any proof?

you are not. now stop threatening a girls life. don't you have anything better to do.

> believing this site is afraid of thread because they're showing some pic

May I introduce you to >> /gif/ ; Cred Forums ; and other shit ?

Oh no... Not the cops!!! Oh god...

PS. My vpn provider doesnt keep logs... Good luck cunt...

Now go white knight another thread.

i am. because she found this herself and sent it to me. so i'm stepping in. and if this doesn't stop. we're getting the cops involved.

come here

>my vpn provider doesnt keep logs

I run a VPN company and confirm that you're an idiot.

are you new here? ive watched people kill themselves on camera. this isnt some happy go lucky friend island.

we are legion. we do not forgive. we do not forget.

this is our queen.

praise be to boxxy

Do they now teach you how to capitalize letters in middle school? I knew they were cutting out cursive nowadays, but this shit is getting ridiculous...

user doesnt stop.

we do not forgive.
we do not forget.
we are legion.
expect us.

literally makes no sense. she just randomly found it while trolling Cred Forums one night? lol kys faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=P0nyy6AcfY4

Runs vpn provider ..
Visits Cred Forums.
I see the bullshit from here.

Throw rocks at her window and then hide in a bush.

She'll be so disappointed that it wasn't a romantic love interest she'll fucking hang herself.

>"but are you guys serious? trying to ruin some girl you don't even knows life? is there nothing better to do. grow up."

welcome newfriend.

Okay. I'm giving you a real answer.

You can't do shit about it on Cred Forums, really. You don't know about Cred Forums and you should look up what they can do. The best you can do is find the stupid guy who posted this pic in the first place and send that to the cops. Because he's a stupid piece of shit. But don't piss off anons or they will shit on that girl's life, everyone can see her info, so... you're not in position to argue.

And let me ask that question again : Is it real what he said about this girl ?

Jesus Christ and the Sunshine Band kid. You're a bona fide psychopath.

i do know how to capitalize and shit. but i have it off. you guys need to quit this. again. we will get the cops involved and have this whole sight removed. and once they find who you are. you will be chargerd. this is unacceptable. you guys are freaks if you can live on doing this.

>have this whole sight removed

i set up my own openVPN server infrastructure, developed the website and software myself.

Date her

>"and have this whole sight removed"

you don't get how the internet works do you?

Dude that's the best thing that could happen, this sight of seeing you here is pretty shitty.

read this guys post and answer the question at the end

it's actually a fake website that is made by a single person. You can find it on your local disk and delete it. It's in the system32 windows folder

agreed.

don't forget to run a powerful magnet over your exposed hard drive, but only in a single direction, or else it'll fuck it up

if you're a dude, gtfo whiteknight beta faggot, she aint ridin your dick for this

if you're a chick tits or gtfo your presence is worthless here

I would listen toi have seen user destroy people.

normally for the lulz but also for serious issues. moral fags will try to attack if your friend did drive someone to commit suicide. they will not rest until justice has been served. meaning 1 of two options per my understanding...

1. your friend admits they drove the person to suicide and apologizes and means it.

2. they drive her to suicide. or kill her.

user is legion.
they do not forgive.
they do not forget.
expect us.

You're still psycho, but not a talented one like...oh fuck it. But she'd be in jail if your story was true. Just take that so I don't have to elaborate and maje you look even worse.

Agreed
Also, "and have this whole sight removed"

>turning caps lock off

LoL You need to do some research on this place..

i know youre probably just farming (you)'s on stupid newfags, but jesus christ this is hilarious.
+1 kek

Can someone dump some more photos of this girl. still only OPs original photo in here

O, beta psychopath, you go green text mode and lie your fucking ass off.

Don't make me climb in that window you left unlocked and teach you how to be an alpha psycho.

She's cute so nah, I'll leave her alone. I have white knight syndrome.

>but i have it off
>whole sight removed
how do you turn a manual function off? do you mean not doing it, because that was the complaint in the first place.
provide an excuse. im lazy. whats your excuse?

i do know how to capitalize and shit. but i have it off. you guys need to quit this. again. we will get the cops involved and have this whole sight removed. and once they find who you are. you will be chargerd. this is unacceptable. you guys are freaks if you can live on doing this.

Not your personal army.

1. Get nudes
2. Send to dad

That's how you do it

Got some nudes ?

Hey summerfag, school started weeks ago.
gtfo

that doesnt ruin her. that does a lot though. more like get nudes send to her dad and everyone else she knows. or post on public forum. but this is how they got the other girls. hint hint bleach.

Cut her legs off and eat them in front of her

>My vpn provider doesnt keep logs
ahahaha

Correction

>get nudes
>print them off
>jack off onto them
>put in letter
>mail it to their house, make sure its adressed to the dad.

This

That's the spirit

You know, it bothers me a lot when someone wastes my valuable time. Now you're a debtor.

youtube.com/watch?v=yX6FsTIq6ls

Ohhh no. not the....
Cyberpolice!

Smelling more bullshit!

You dont need to develop software with openVPN..
At Least search before you post bullshit.

>YES

i legit run a vpn provider with 4k+ users and can confirm any provider that doesn't want to be liable for users dumb activity (all providers) logs and monitor you 24/7.

Acid in the face

Yes. Laugh. Perfect.

what are you talking about? do you even understand what i said?

i coded the CMS + the commercial software (obviously based on openvpn's source you fuckwit)

believe what you want though, i make a fat salary off retards like you who think a privacy policy reflects what actually goes on.

>filename

marry her

Sure. Until they don't.

unfuckingreal

She's apparently pregnant. Kill her child

None of that matters. I don't concernmyself with that any more than a cat considers what a mouse thinks or feels. Beyon d that which makes him a better predator, of course.

Torguard.
PIA.

2 of many that are known for users privacy and dont keep ANY logs...

Need i keep going? You sound like your just about to go full tard.

You know nothing. I'm going to let it stay that way.

>damage control
I'm not even reading your response, fag lol

Torgaurd and PIA are actually one of my main competitions. My website is featured on tons of the same review sites / promotions. You're very ignorant if you think that a privacy policy is something of importance. A warrant is a warrant, pretty sure NEITHER of those sites offer warrant canary's either. Been in the VPN game for about 2 years now and confirm you are an idiot.
i concur

There is, in all things, a line. The weak and the stupid cross that line. If I come to a thread like this its out of an interest in tormenting the tormentor.

you can never find the legendary hacker Cred Forums!

Fucking kek. Ops a fucking beta fag that can't handle his own shit, let's hope she drives him to An Hero already.

Be in her life.
/thread

>guilt trip
>hate fuck
>record

It's quite interesting that you'd bother to reply. Again, mouse, your words betray you.

And you read every single fucking word. Run, run away.

Break her bank .

fake and gay

Post nude pics of her here. It could be so easy. Just do it.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=ETtTUN77OhY

You know, if you hadn't tried to /thread on your own, your post would have been good. But you added this, like, fat chunk of pretentiousness that makes your post look greasy and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 2/10 post, would not read again.

>too easy

I will pay 5 cents to anyone here who unquestionably reveals this fucking pussy's identity so the real fun can start.

Actually, fuck the 5 cents. Just do it. mYou know where to dump the info..

Like this.

You know, if you actually offer a decent amount of money, there are people here that will make people like him disappear.

>generic response

That's rhetorical, right. Surely you must know...actually, go ahead and hold out for the possibility I don't see everything.

Then again, humanoids will immediately you're talking about that ridiculous tor marketplace. You guys just fucking surrender to the FBI.

I, on the other hand, will............

Keep reading boy. You're doing precisely as I want. So what's next? Do you even know yet?

Error 206: Your post contains inane levels of faggotry. Please refrain from future postings until you learn to type and/or speak like a human being.

Errors detected: Pretty much entire post.

Thank you for your cooperation

>i'm literally just saging and responding to (you)

Honestly op, you're fucking boring me. If you were able to put a fight, I'd stick around and swat you with the paws some more. But you're not wor4hy of me.

Scamper away to your little hole in the wall and eat some cheese, rodent.

I;m dine with you for now. And not even hungry this time.