Dubs decide

Dubs decide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1RVsMgeVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think this is a fucking game you whore? I will rip out your throat and fuck it in front of you if you question me again.

send her a picture a big black veiny dick

Reroll

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

reroll

Send a pic of your flacid dick

roll

Send her this

What are you wearing?

Lol fuck off

winrar

winrar

reroll

DO IT OP!

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

send her the lyrics to the nutshack

I like cock

Winrar

Roll

ask for nudes

op here, sending the dick pic now

Show me where you shit from you filthy bitch.

OP is a faggot.

Reroll

welcome new friend.

yes fucking rolling for this

let her know how unwanted she is. let her know that if she was to die tomorrow NO ONE would miss her

Don't forget this op

Just joking, send nudes

I am gay

I HATE NIGGERS!

I would eat a yard of your shit just to see where it came from.

Jjsnjejd

roll

Weak thread op

let us have her phone number

rollo

Deliver op

Send her a pic of ur dick

why do so many white girls seem to like black men?

For one thing, I've never seen an attractive black guy in my entire life. And I don't actually know any white girls that like black guys, or have been with black guys. It's a general consensus with all the girls I've known that black guys are completely unattractive.

They have ugly, primate-like facial features, with those fat ugly noses and elongated skulls. Their skin tone is extremely unattractive, and their skin tends to be oily with a bad smell. Their hair is fucking disgusting, that ugly sheep hair, and the way their body hair pills up has legit almost made me puke before. They sound HORRIBLE. The way they talk is such a massive turnoff I can't even explain. That ghetto, lazy, retarded way of talking makes my pussy shut like a steel trap. The music they listen to is garbage and a turnoff, if I'm ever with a guy and he starts playing some retarded mainstream rap I'm just giving up on the guy altogether. Their personality and the way they act, dress and carry themselves just baffles me, I honestly don't understand why people accept it, they're literal savage barbarians with ugly skin and shitty clothes.

I live in a pretty big city, and I RARELY see a black guy with a white girl, and the ONLY times I do see it is when the chick is either extremely trashy, extremely unattractive, or both..

kill yourself you white knight cuck

so close

roll

send a pic of your asshole

dubs get

Kek your dick is fucked bro

rolling for this

send a picture of your asshole

Would you get me off? If so how?

Oops I meant to send that to my mom

Kek winrar

winzip

Winnars

I can smell your hairy unwashed cunt from here.

Dubs

Deliver

winrar

zozzle

Not his dick

send a Cred Forums quality roast beef pussy

Winrar

Who cares. It's the thought that counts

I don't think she's texting you back

Dub dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1RVsMgeVc

OPs a fag

op here, if it take a while to respond its cause it takes a min to get the photos off my phone.

hey guys scarce here

(OP)
leet

Send her a picture of you pissing into your own mouth.

HEY WHAT'S UP GUYS, SCARCE HERE AND TODAY WE HAVE A NEW VIDEO.

Roll

Kekd n checkd. Waste of dubs.

Trips

I wanna suck BBC

Want my purple headed custard cutter in your beef curtains?

op here, should i send this?

Roll

ask her if you can your 2 inch pocket rocket inside her

Would you mind licking clean my hairy anus after I defecate straight down the back of your throat?

Tell her your best friend is black and he agrees so it's cool

shrek is the leader of a gang
babadook is muscle
paddington is the smart one
marmaduke is ladies man & comic relief.

the episode starts with shrek living in his swamp all by himself, the wife left him & the donkey dude too, then he decides to find a new group of friends, and because he's shrek he can travel through dimensions, he carefully doing research about everyone in all of the dimensions, that's how he found babadook, his first new friend, babadook is alone all by himself watching over his wife & child in the shadows al always, that's when shrek appears and says ''Hey'' babadook scared shitless and saying stuff like '' what the fuck who are you'' and shrek is like ''like it or not, i'm your new best friend'' and babadook responds with tears on his face ''a f-friend?...you wanna be friends with ME? I'm a MONSTER, dude'' and shrek answers gently ''Pshh....no tears, only dreams now''
that's the early draft of first episode, what do you think?

Nice Trips

Trip dub . Do it

so close

imam hatipler kapatılsın

Don't worry babe, I haven't had a flare up in weeks

Reroll for this

Reroll

op here, there not responding

ask her to meet at these coordinates 40.394051, 127.728890

send her a selife

Why does everyone want him to send big blocks of retarded text? I'm not rolling for this. If I get Dubs, give em to the guy above me.

Rolling

Reroll

Who were they?

I want 2 die

fucking kek, reroll

Do this

rerolling

Hahahahaha

I'm gonna find you, and I'm gonna shit on your mouth, and you're gonna like it.

Rolling

Rolling.

random number that called me, call them back and it was some grill.

Roll

Rolling

I'm gonna dogfuck you under a streetlight in front of a crowd

Rr

Cancer is a gift

What do the Mafia and a pussy have in common? One slip of the tongue, and you're in deep shit.

Pls respond

Someday, we'll be old, holding hands on the front porch, watching the sunset. That's when i'll take my glock and headshot you, my love

rerolling for that

The movie E.T. arouses me

winrar

i wanna end your meaningless existence

Roll

Why is there an IBUYPOWER logo on the top of your screen?

more than likely a jailbreak tweak

Virgin csgo player

OP deliver this winrar

shes not responding

jail break tweak

Probably reporting u lol

for?

The black txt

tell her osama bin ladin hacked your phone while you were 9-11'ing the first tower

OP CLEARLY has never talked to a girl that isn't family, by himself before. Rolling for "That was my pet hamster on my phone. He has no chill.".

Roll

Op trolled us good