Does anyone know any decent android pokemon go hacks?

does anyone know any decent android pokemon go hacks?
Im aware of tutuapp and fly gps.
Seems like iphone has all the decent ones with them having pokemon++.
is there anything badass that android has that im missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just go on a fucking walk for once, fatass.

>pokemon go
>badass
get out, underage faggot

Pokemon go is so fucking gay. Kill yourself

literally, anyone born in the 90s that grew up on pokemon, knows its the shit.
you can try to be all cool and edgy all you want, but all that shows is you are either 12 fucking years old, or 40.

Where were u wen pokumin was kil

Nobody fucking plays that anymore and only retards did in the first place

so either you always wanted pokemon games/cards as a kid, but your parents never bought them for you, so youre bitter as fuck and hate anything pokemon related now.
or, you were too scrawny to make the football team so your father was ashamed of you, and now you feel the need to try to act big and tough to boost your self esteem.
which is it?

>being this insecure

Don't bother. You'll just get banned and have to start over. They wasted way too much dev time on security when everything else in the game mediocre.

im not doing it on my main. this is just for fun, and im not being an asshole taking gyms.
My brother has back surgery on monday, asked me to stay at the hospital, ill be there for hours, and wanted entertainment lol.

I didn't take gyms either. I work 12 hour days 5 days a week. I played on bluestacks because I could do it while actually having time off. They don't care why you cheat. They listen to any idiot who cries loud enough on reddit.

Well yeah, i was just basically saying its just for temporary entertainment, i could give two shits less if they ban the account lol

Also, they ban your device hardware and advertising id. All your accounts get banned for cheating.

That's because Android is for FAGS

x'D

wow cuz life's paradigms are that fucking simplistic. You definitely proved this dudes point on the retarded bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

I have been playing since gen 1 and i fucking hate pokemon go.

You best be baiting, friend.

I grew up in the 90's on pokemon. Pokemon on the shit. Pokemon Go is garbage. It's literally just a pokemon reskin of ingress, niantic's first game.

Android has most the exploits, you're just too big of a dumbass to look. Go buy an iPhone if you're that stupid.

Born in 1985. So 30. And it's always been gay virgins

Ha. Trend chasing teen

Gonnigers get out

ive been looking. All android fucking has is basic gps spoofing. joysticks and ways to snipe. Im yet to find anything that compares to the shit ive seen for iphone. fuck, even iphone has a working tutuapp version thats updated to the latest version. And theres multiple versions like pokemon ++ that will auto walk your character to the pokemon around you that you choose.
yet to find a single thing for android, that will show pokemon in your area, and then auto walk to the one you select.