So, I was just smacked in the face by a drunk nigger with a bottle

So, I was just smacked in the face by a drunk nigger with a bottle.
Wat do, Cred Forums?
I cant just beat her the fuck up, because I live with her, so gratuitous violence wont solve this nugget.

Technically, I pushed her first, so I'm not sure I can report her to the police for assault. Maybe report her to the landlord instead, for disruption of peace or some shit like that?

No, what you do,is you passively aggressively make her life hell, escalating the severity of each little thing you do every day, until she snaps and you ahve an excuse to beat the fuck out of her.

Why would I live with a nigger? Shit I could probably afford my own place or maybe 1 roomie

She just smacked me in the face with a fucking bottle dude. Pretty sure I could've done whatever the fucked I wanted to then.
Point is, if I do that, I'm gonna have the police on my ass. You dont just brutalize people and get away with it. Not where I live, anyway.
I need some way to get her evicted or something.

chill out you crazy bastard

What do you mean? Some drunk nigger-bitch chimped out on me, and I'm just supposed to turn the other cheek for her to chimp out all over that too?
Fuck that, I'm not a catholic.

Pull your hard cock out and make her fucking suck it.

Y not move out?

I don't think you should go to the police Bob. They'll find out about your child pedo ring and I'm not sure where your from, but where I live it's illegal to fuck goats and impregnate your sister. I'd steer clear of the police if I were you

honkeys pig out in my neighborhood all the time. I just offer them some Starbucks and they usually dissapear

Two reasons:
1)
I dont think I should have to change, because another person has an issue. They're the cretinous degenerate scum, not me. If anything, they should move.

2)
I like it here. Its cheap, central and fits my needs. This dumb nigger is the only flaw in it, right now.

lemme get this straight. You push a chick, get smacked, and now you're all suburban retard rage mode because you were cucked?

this is some autism.

What the fuck should I have done, faggot?
Dignify her chimp-out by chimping-out myself? I consider that a bit beneath me.
What kind of white-trash/nigger are you?

Solve your problems with words, not with force.

Well, you DID put hands on the other person first. They were reacting to you assaulting them. Why would you be interacting with a drunken women for anyway? If you hate her so much, you should steer clear as much as possible. ESPECIALLY when she is intoxicated. OP is a faggot cuck confirmed.

Tried doing that, and my words were met with violence. This nigger doesn't understand words.

He's your average white. All crackers are like this

u fucked up. Live with being cucked. She's never gonna respect you anyway.

>implying I care about the respect of some random nigger.

Kek. Good one

1) is dumb tbqh, people won't change, you can, it's not about what is right or wrong but about what you can do, anyway 2) I understand, don't you have a way to make her move out, I mean legally?

>Got smashed in the face with a bottle by some random nigger

top kek. good one

put laxative in her food, i would make her shit like crazy, then let her recover and do it again, do this over and over and over again until you feel vindicated (get mirilax, it is a white powder that is oderless and tasteless and mixes with almost anything

This right here.

How much were you paid to shitpost dead white people all day?