Hey Cred Forums any tips on how I can get in my gf's pants...

Hey Cred Forums any tips on how I can get in my gf's pants? She's quite in the "no sex before marriage" and also quite religious, I've been doing alot of foreplay but she's hard to convince, I tried using horny pheromones I found online but I don't think they work, she hates the smell...please Cred Forums I wanna fuck my girlfriend

Tldr
>Be me. 27 years old. (Not virgin)
>Got cute 22 gf too religous for sex
>been together for a year+, no sex but hard core kissing
>doing everything to get her to have sex with me

Pic related.

If she's made it this far, you're probably not getting any unless you rape her.

I don't want to rape her. I want her to want it too

im keking hard, but also relating since that was me in high school

either suffer or realise that theres other women who are 100% dtf

A lot of girls like that either wait like this or they crumble easy. The best thing is you can do is talk to her. Make it sound romantic, you'll have to spin it like that.

Do you want to marry her?

Waited too long. I was thinking, we're gonna go out for dinner some time soon. I plan to get her horny with some kind of drug that I'll mix in her drink.

That way when we have sex, she'll realize that she actually DOES want it too.

Any ideas

>Even considering dating someone who spews out the lie "no sex before marriage"

OP, there's a good chance you're underage because a lot of underage girls say that before they have their first good dick.

Since you claim to be 27 though and her to be 22, she's fucking lying. She's either dating you for monetary value or some other superficial reason. She doesn't find you sexually appealing.

>I tried using horny pheromones I found online
Jesus Christ OP. Thanks for the top kek this morning.

And it could backfire, really really badly if she notices she's drugged. But you seem like a desperate man.

Have you done anything with her at all? i.e. have you fingerbanged her, gotten a bj?

>Been together a year
>No sex
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU TWO BEEN DOING?!

dump her

Just kissing with a lot of tongue. Sometimes. Sometimes she sits on my lap and my dick gets hard and I make her feel it just so she knows. She grinds me but nothing happens. I can't advance beyond that, and I'm scared as well, she might think I'm a monster if I force it.

My first thoughts also. But as rare as it is these days, there are still people holding out for marriage. I had an ex like that, and after a year and a half I finally coaxed her into sex.

This is either boredom bait or you are the most patient person on the planet.

Honestly, if it's something she wants she is probably going to hold onto it. Now you decide if you want to stay with her or leave her. Sex is healthy, but if she is that devout, she's not gonna bang you bro.

yall niggas posting in a shitpost thread

I was an fat ugly piece of shit then with no confidence. I was just happy someone wanted to kiss me then, but that was almost 10 years ago. I wouldn't deal with this shit now.

>hardcore kissing

Fucking hell. Kek'd

Except. I'm not fat and ugly.

I'm 5'9, of foreign descent (chicks dig it here) and I am well off when it comes to money.

Which is why it's frustrating. At my age. I just can't afford to lose her, especially since she's young and a virgin. I plan to seal the deal so I can have her forever.

Bruh, she's using you.

Is this you OP?

For what? Money? She's not exactly poor either.

I just need to unleash the sexual beast inside of her

>I tried using horny pheromones I found online
>slip her a horny drug

Real life isn't hentai you idiot.

Lol. This Google needs to get some Spanish fly potion.

Spanish fly is great. Gets the blood flowing right to the genitals. And then gets the blood flowing right out of the genitals.

Just come straight out and let her know that you want to have sex with her, but since she won't allow that you're going to be cheating on her with other women. That it's now her option to either have sex with you or leave when she feels like it.