General chatting thread. Wanted to get some shit off my chest Cred Forumsros

General chatting thread. Wanted to get some shit off my chest Cred Forumsros.

Lets talk

bump

been feeling like something is missing in my life lately. any Cred Forumsros that can relate?

bump

I feel like my life is a parody of existence where people say things that are real and true and secret once, and then deny such a thing happened afterwards.

What's your problem?

Hell I'm down to chat. My situation is swirling into a pit and I'm just waiting for a miracle you?

honestly don't have it that bad. just feeling really lost emotionally. i find myself sitting up til like 6am just thinking about how life is passing me by and how im living my life wrong.

Why do you think you are living it wrong tho? What's your life situation, give us some more info user. Also i'm not the same user like the one above you.

basically i'm a programmer. making above the median wage for what i do. i have friends, a steady income, family and i do get out (somewhat). but i just feel like i am missing out on the best years of my life (18 years old) by sitting on my computer all day, even if i'm working. really feeling lost. for some reason i feel like a gf would fill this void, but at the same time i don't. im pretty introvert but every night i see everyone out enjoying themselves and i regret spending my time at home..

needed to unload a bit Cred Forumsros, can't really talk about this shit with friends. so thanks

Sorry man, God's got a plan everything happens for a reason. All that stuff you might have heard before.

I'm sitting around getting drunk mentally ill no job waiting for my funds to run out.

That's the wrong image just thought it looked weird.

Hey mate no probs, that's what Cred Forumsros are here for.

You are only 18 years old. You didn't even have enough time to make anything actually, why are you worried your life is passing by? It has just started. And you are doing better than your average 18yo. You said you got friends. Do you have anyone you could call the best friend? Try and spend more time with them, hang out with people. Don't worry about gf, she'll come eventually, and when she comes you'll know it. Dont waste your time being depressed, it's all up to you.

Nice to have this sort of thread.

My gf of one year left me last week. We broke up on good terms, but thats just the worst. I wish i could hate her for doing something bad so this would be easier.
But no. She is perfect in almost every way, I loved her and i thinnk i still do. We have to remain friends cos we are in a same group of friends, and thats whats killing me the most.
Everything seems so empty now. I know that time will heal these sort of wounds, but im afraid theyll be ripped right open again everytime we go out together with the riend group since she is there.
I wish i wasnt emotionally so clingy and needy. I wish i was strong, these feels dont feel good at all.

There's this girl that I've been thinking about a lot lately. She's been consuming my thoughts and can't get her off my mind. She's beautiful, great music taste and a psychopath. I'm too worried to throw a hi even though I'm not ugly. I really want to take a shot and at the same time i don't. She's distracting me from literally everything and this obsession is getting me worried.

Tried dating sites?

Also, I felt the same as you about 1 year ago, so I started to hit the gym, got more fashionable clothes (nothing crazy). It sounds very vain, but it does help to fill that void.
It definitely helped with girls (and general social interactions as well, cause even guys treat you better if you're good looking). I'm not a chick magnet, but I'm rejecting girls now.

what illness do you have? sorry to hear that Cred Forumsro.

not sure, just feel like everyone my age is enjoying themselves way more, even if i am doing better. do you know what i mean? i do have a bestfriend actually, hang out with him everyday. not exactly depressed either, just feeling confused really.

just take that shot man, worst case scenario is you get shut down and move on. always how i look at it.

yup, just tried tinder. matched with a girl i went to school with years ago, kind of nostalgic. we met up and had an awesome date (i thought). really opened up to her, she did too. texted me after the date, i texted back, nothing. kind of ruined my motivation for going out looking for a gf you know? i even texted few days later to follow up but no luck. not a bad looking guy either, just didn't hit it off i guess.

Just my 2 cents:
Dating is a number game.
You need to have 4-5 in the pipe. Rotate through them. And when it works with one for like 1 month, just ditch the other ones.

I personally don't just ghost them because you may need them in the future, so I just make myself look expensive to deal with (I just say I need to reevaluate my life or try to look kind of boring stuff like in your original message)

honestly i have 1 girl on the hook right now, shes basically a fuckbuddy/friend. no interest in dating her, shes probably thinking the same thing. i really just want a girl i can connect with. the 4-5 thing sounds easier then done.

Any advice on how to get a conversation going?
I always struggle with that, I can't small chat past 2 minutes.

I need just general advice, nothing specifically aimed at girls.

never had a problem with small talk. that whole "filter" thing goes out the window if you want a real conversation. say whats on your mind, don't second guess what to say. as soon as you learn how to do that you will be able to have endless convos.

There is this guy on youtube. His channel is called Alpha M. It is amazing , helps you withyour confidence , self-esteem and the ladies. Trust me you will not regret it at all.

Yeah I've heard that "be yourself" thing, but I used to be a robot, so all this social interaction thing is pretty new to me and I'm literally discovering it very methodically.
Hence, I'm looking for practical advice on that matter, maybe a website or something...

literally no other way to carry on a conversation like that without being/looking/sounding totally fake. the more comfortable you get in social situations, the easier it will be to express what you are thinking. give it time, there is no "learning" this, at least that any website will be able to help you. thats just my opinion though.

Alpha M. Give him a shot

holy fuck i just googled this guy lol use to watch his videos few years ago. remember watching one on cutting your own hair. guy is an alpha for sure. could be lowkey gay.

In my opinion, to an extent social interactions are fake in general. You don't open up to anyone, it's dangerous.

I didn't see your post when I sent mine. You made it sound like PUA tier video, but I trust you and will check it out nonetheless

He's amazing honestly.

He's far from being a PUA. I'm sorry if i misled you but he really helped me get less shy and keep a conversation going, he does not teach you how to pick up girls but instead he teaches you to be a gentleman, a more confident version of yourself

It's called crazy MF disorder, It's common among people who surround themselves with people that have up-tight dick head decease. It's pretty severe.

sounds like the liquor has made its way into your system. tell us about ur problems Cred Forumsro

Okay I checked his channel, He has a lot of hook up advice videos.
But it looks like there are some useful tips for me as well and given your feedback, I'll definitely give it a shot.

Thanks user

First what comes to mind is that question. Next I'm a little hungry but it's really late and I don't want to wake mom or g'mom plus I'm scared to get fat. G'mom keeps makeing the toilet a mess and I have to keep cleaning it because shes gross.

I promise you won't regret it. Glad to help.

well Cred Forumsros got that off my chest. helpful advice. gonna go to bed now

thanks