Be a 23 year old virgin

>Be a 23 year old virgin
>Never kissed a girl or even dated
So how old are you virgins?

Beside the point but good to know. I want to leave.

30. Really. 30.

No wizard powers...

19. Going for wizard. I have never had the desire to date, even before i was a fatass.

But I already feel the arcane energies swirling around me at 29

24 in November

almost 21 bro

22 and tried to go out and fuc with girls many times, but it fails all the time.

almost the same, i dated a few girls but got bored and left.
i dont think its that big of a deal

Got a "date" with potential fuck buddy coming up soon, i just wanted to ask though, why would you willingly sit at home and refuse to even make an EFFORT to get some pussy?

>inb4 "I have social anxiety"
If you think that then you should just kill yourself you Beta faggot

Pussy is overrated, I lost my virginity at 19 and I thought is that it?

You need to find someone thats better at sex then my friend

I'm 24 and I can already see world from a different perspective that any human couldn't even comprehend

33 year old kissless virgin reporting in.

Late bloomer, lost mine at 19, thought i never would. 30 now, have had plenty of sex and plan to marry the woman im currently seeing

Late bloomer? With 19?

19, kissless, only time I've touched a girl is for a handshake. I'm Indian and beyond ugly. Way too coward to be an hero too.

Don't worry, there are a lot of ugly chicks in india

I was 17... Got mine on mother's day...

>25
Pls kill me. I can't live like this anymore. I could have anything in the world right now, but I'd still be unhappy. I'm just too fucking autistic (even though doctors say that I'm actually normal). Can't find a solution, I think I'll just become a wizard (I wanna know how it feels like) and then I'll just become an hero.

can't you find some overweight hambeast at your local comic book shop or something?

18, kissed a few, too beta to fuck

Is there any salvation? Am I too ugly bros?
Does skateboarding make me look like a kid and females like men?

19 is a late bloomer, dude.

I was a late bloomer at 17.

21, kisless virgin
Feels kinda bad

>giving a shit what women think and basing your hobbies around that

Pro-tip, do whatever the fuck you like doing. The fact that you have to ask on Cred Forums if skateboarding is preventing you from getting laid shows an insane amount of insecurity. Girls hate insecurity, and that's why you're not getting laid. Also, most people are insecure you just gotta get good at hiding that shit

Source; 23 years old and been skateboarding since I was 11. Was beta as hell through school and didn't get laid until I was almost 19. I've fucked 10 girls in the past 4 years. It's all about how you present yourself.

You're gonna make it bud

Try this if that doesn't work.

Jesus dude that was honestly the best reply I could of got
Thanks for the advice and positive message bro
>FeelsGoodMan.jpg

THey should euthanize people who are virgins past 20 just as a safety measure.

Why? It's not like they're reproducing.

>25
i've dated some girls for a few months (max 3 months) and i just don't know what is stopping me very time. I might be gay or just too self conscious about my small dick

>''It's not like they're reproducing''
>kek

more likely to go on a shooting rampage.
Over 90% of shooter rampagers are virgins

Not gay since you like chicks dawg
I'd say youre self conscious about the dick

Look this is what you do, you post a pic of your dick and we say if it good or not
If you dont want to then all you's gotta do if fuck a hooker or something and get it over with. Then youre going to be more confident talking to other women

>[citation needed]

So? Man honestly speaking, we need school shooters
Like I know it's fucked up but we need that in the world

im 19 and ive fucked 28 girls. going for 30 before im 20 in a couple weeks

anyone jelly or feel the same?

Yeah Im jelly dude D:

Post some girls you've fucked bro

How to get laid:

>Don't be too fat or ugly
>Dress decently, no need to be fancy or elegant all the time but you should look like you've got your shit together
>Have some money/source of income, enough not to worry about going out once or twice a week
>Be pleasant to be around
>Have friends

Lost mine at 15 to a junior, shit was cash but having her in my theater tech class afterwards was awkward

How the fuck can you never have giving a girl a hug before?

Why you say that, user?

>Have friends

my dear OP your virgin meter requires updating

22 years old kissless virgin

How ugly are we talking? You can still work out and make friends by means of group hobbies or sport.

>overwieght
>short

I'm seeing a psychologist in a week and a half because of virginity.

>life is great

32, kissless, date a couple girls but im fucked in my self esteem and don't see this girls like something else other than friends. Recently i go out with a girl and when i decide to invite her to my home (the plan was cooking spagetti and drink wine, and after that try to get some pussy), she return to her city. we stay chatting and all, she likes the dinner in my house idea, she said that was cool and will come the next time she be in the city, so maybe i will end my wizardy soon.

Nice b8 m8

19 have kissed and gotten some bj.
I dunno got work to do?

Cred Forums I need your help deciding, not sure if virgin or not

>put condom on
>put dick desensitized by condom in pussy
>ohshit.jpg, it goes limp
>bitch was like the Niagara at the beginning, dries up like the sahara during my vain attempt at trying to fuck her with my limp dick

So? Virgin or not?

24 but i kissed a girl. Focus on your hobbies and boost the self esteem.

if you achieved penetration im pretty sure it counts on technicality

Non virgin here. Was 21 when it happened. Remember being 18 then turning 21 thinking I was going to die a virgin or was austistic. Just keep putting yourself out there. You'll lose most the time but it'll happen.

no it doesn't faggot.
Rubbers don't count at all.
Stupid ass children think putting a piece of plastic around your dick and putting that plastic in a vagina is losing your virginity.
KYS

19 here, saving mine for a horse.

ok then user

Only 4 years until I get my wizard powers.

enjoy your AIDS not-virgin faggot...

22 no friends at all and no connection to anyone but coworkers and parents, and all coworkers are men

31 reporting in.

Don't even care anymore.

>31
>don't even care anymore
Are you me?

36 yo here.
>currently no job/"self employed"
>living with parents
>shy
>moderately ugly, i guess (6ft tall, but was very skinny when younger)

have had (some) chances, but didn't go for it.
get some tinder hits, etc. but don't bother messaging.

i also have fetishes which take up a lot of sexual energy.

Did you have shitty male friends too?

22. But I got my first kiss and blowjob at the age of 16. Strange story, only few girls have liked me and the ones who did were religious and didn't want to fuck, so only blowjob. fml

I had my first kiss and 33 and lost my virginity a few months later to a different girl, and have had a couple good long term relationships since then (35 now). Turns out it's not too late! (Hang out at bars, I've never hooked up with someone from dating sites)

I have one that only writes me on skype when he wants something, another who doesn't even bother writing back the same day, and a third one who calls me bro but actually couldn't give a fuck about anything a bro would do for his bro.

ok, barely
>Dress decently, no need to be fancy or elegant all the time but you should look like you've got your shit together
>ok
>Have some money/source of income, enough not to worry about going out once or twice a week
>I'm good
>Be pleasant to be around
I am, but only with people I already know somehow. I'm always quiet with strangers
>Have friends
kek

Lost it at 20. Really really late. I actually had many, many, many chances growing up. Got my first offer by some chubby goth chick when I was 12, she was 14.

Made excuses because still had baby cock. Cock grew and I got another chance after that (and her legs were always open to me anyway but didn't want to, to shameful she wasn't that great to look at after I developed), found myself with a huge problem.

I had shortskin. So basically, my foreskin was really tight, and it couldn't be pulled back. Anyway, as my dick grew it tore its away out leaving me in super pain. Considered circumcision because I couldn't feel nothing for years except pain.

I couldn't even masturbate until I was about 17. Then one day I found I could, but for some reason no matter what, whenever a girl touched it, it hurt or felt like nothing. So I made tons of excuses to girls throughout the years, until I hit about 19 and I couldn't take it anymore, I was getting too old. Way too old.

I met my now mother of my child and I ended up just telling her. And she just said 'why not use lube'? Used it and hey ho dick slid in with ease, no pain, felt good and I nutted in 6 thrusts. It felt so great and pointless at the same time.

But yeah, that's why it took me so long personally. Now I spend my time regretting all the sexy sluts that wanted the D and I couldn't do it because I didn't think of such a simple solution, plus my dick was painful and nonfunctional prior.

Also. You fags put the pussy on a peddle-stole, just go get some nice clothes, clean yourself up properly, get some good spray that shit makes you 100x more attractive and go out clubbing, pick up a drunk bitch and smash her.

Once you smash that first chick and the weight is off your shoulders, your chances of getting laid will go up because you're not so desperate anymore.

dont know how to approach girls, when i write on dating sites i get no replies, and i'm not picky.
Must be doing something wrong but getting no feedback so dont know what.
Also trying to date chav etc. Just to get some experience.

not a true virgin then

Dude, here, you give even more hope, man. Thanks.

I was 14, it was her 15th birthday

Does she know that you're a wizard? Do you plan to tell her before (hopefully) fucking her?

Enjoy your AIDS, herpes and paying child support.

Right, advice. If she suddenly says she doesn't like spaghetti at the last minute, DO NOT PANIC AND SHOVEL IT INTO YOUR POCKETS.

Trust me on this.

>admitting to having sex with an underage girl

What's it like? Being a rapist, I mean.

I'm 18 and idgaf I'm happy being single

virgin

18, am I still a virgin if I get fucked/suck cock but don't to fuck?

LOL! this why i love this stupid site. You always find a way to makes me laugh.

>i also have fetishes which take up a lot of sexual energy.
go on...

Nah man, I'm 32 and married for 5 years.
Had 7 different girls before my wife.
(But I have herpes because I was dumb like you, I have outbreak once a year for few days)
Use condoms when you fuck dumb sluts.

Aiming for overgod confirmed

interesting.
so I'm supposedly a middleschool badass.

was a loner and outcast allthroughout school.

fucking a handful of loner chicks was worth it I guess

>Use condoms when you fuck dumb sluts.
That's why you're the desperate dumb shit and I don't have any disease.
You're a shitty judge of character and a desperate faggot.

16 and kissless. Not to sound like a dick, but anyone got tips to not end up like them?

haha, no nothing that exotic. i'm into amputees, so spend a lot of my time searching for them.

no luck in rl yet, but i'm content to jerk off in the meantime.

get b& underage fag

male friends that know about being good wingmen and you help eachother get laid mutually.
Male friends that compliment and make you sound a lot cooler and better than your actual self while you do the same for them.

Ive only kissed a girl on the mouth when I was like 7 or 8. Not once since then.

35 yr old wizard reporting in. Just finished an incantation.

Don't worry :)

only kissed a girl during a dare, 21 years of being a ginger virgin. also my main is on Caelestrasz