Worldwide poll

Worldwide poll.
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump

What country are you from and who do you support?

Why is North Korea tsundere?

How do we get the Namibian vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PLEASE WELCOME THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND
DONALD TRUMP

95% of 8000 people voted for Trump.
Crazy.
Really makes you realize all the Hillary support really was from paid individuals

Russia
Trump
Because I want to hug all the americans and he will provide the conditions to make that happen.

The world needs Trump

Now 89% of 21,216 people.

Clinton is the worst the Democratic party has to offer. The best solution is to vote in Trump and put Democrats solidly in the House and Senate. This will mitigate any damage you fear Trump might do, while also being a wake-up call to the Democrats.

Might be a good thing for the Republicans too. The American right has been having an identity crisis. The Tea Party and Freedom Caucus shit was just embarrassing. Trump and the alt-right are assholes, but at least they know exactly what they're doing.

Why does my country (Greece) ONLY gives 90% to Trump?

Im disappointied again

United Kingdom (1460)
Trump: 89%

god bless you tea and crumpet loving britbongs.

The 10% are jealous that Trump is going to do something about America's national debt.

>87% in my country

70% here.
Some SJW cunts are trying to do some damage. It's only about 40 people. All cunts.

No it shows the poll is bullshit. Trump gas a 2% aproval rating in mexico. 167 of them have voted. 69% voted trump.

It's not bullshit. It's fun poll where anyone can join in.

Don't like Mexico being red? Get some fucking Mexicans to vote for Hillary. Simple as that.

There are 43 days to go. Anyone can show up and vote. No one is trying to pass this off as some accurate scientific poll.

I'm Mexican and I'm voting for Trump. Don't believe all the shit the media shits on you.

I find it odd that the Islamic nations, especially those that contains ISIS votes Hillary while rest of world is Trump..

I really don't understand why people think Trump would be a good president.

That's because you're a low IQ moron who is ignorant of politics and world events.

Trump is shit with money though. How is he going to help anything?

Have you ever seen a man's man do something bad?

No, he's shit with ideas, he's great with money and economic laws and how they affect the American people.

Who gives a shit.................

so this is the power of autism

Canada
94% of 1419 in support for Trump

Someone honestly said that?

>worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump
>Democratic People's Republic of Korea (5)
Clinton: 80%

kek

He's amazing with money, he is going to reduce spending, he is going to deport illegals who cost America hundreds of billions of dollars every year and he is going to take care of the trade deficit.

Simply saying that he is bad with money is not an argument, especially when we know he is very good with money, as evidenced by his entire business career and the fact that he is probably going to win this election despite spending the least money out of all the major candidates.

>he is going to deport illegals
HAAH WAAW

Another non-argument.

This is all you low IQ Trump haters can manage.

What a compelling argument. These are trump's voters.

>wooosh

Because Trump will probably go rough on them