How's life without her Cred Forums

How's life without her Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuJxY94ali8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She used to finger my ass, play with my balls while deep throating my dick. I miss it a lot.

Well uhm, it's been some years now..
I'm also sleeping with someone else, still look her up often to see how she's doing you know.

Things are heaps better now.

I stopped checking her social media cause she has a kid now and I never want to see it.

Damn.. Yeah i guess i would give up also.

I sometimes replay the conversations back in my head that we had thinking of what else I said that could've changed things.

Great :3 she's still under the floorboards

My job has got us working in the same studio.
I'm gonna get things done to get her back. I'm gonna do it slowly, subtily, but definetly gonna do it.

Why you gotta play me like that, Cred Forums? TRIGGERED! When you realize that your abstraction waifu who exists in another land is probably being plowed by some Chad.

the whole ordeal filled my life with regret and shame, and now I just accept it was a part of my life.

super hilarious!

I want to kill myself all the time.

Way better. It's good to remember that I dodged that bullet. Thanks for reminding Cred Forums.

thanks fags, you made my day

>lost her 3 times
>won't let her go this time
Tfw when you know what you can loose and hold to it

>lost her 3 times
she cheated on you?

Still fresh. It was by mutual agreement - we were in a LDR, I couldn't physically visit her, and she couldn't bear the loneliness. She felt it was best for her and I just wanted her to be happy. I feel like dog shit when I think of them together, and I miss the hell out of her, but I feel like it was the right choice to make.

Hurts like the dickens but it ain't my first rodeo. This too shall pass.

Yesterday evening I saw her with her new man in a social media pic for the first time (I don't follow her on FB but we have mutual friends so it ended up in my feed). We split up a month ago.

Got that "tight chest" feeling instantly but was mostly OK. Went out to a bar/club with friends, had a few drinks, thought nothing of it. Came home and crawled into bed and then it hit me like a Fucking brick, all the bad feels at once. I hope things will get better now because I didn't know the feels train could hit a 28 year old that hard.

>I just wanted her to be happy

She has been engaged 3 times in the past 4 years
Dated 5 guys that are on average twice her age
Her ovaries are fucked up (can't have children)
Ya i miss her sometimes, but it is so much better that I don't have to deal with her issues anymore

Pic?

Nice projecting user, yes she did, I did too, it isn't easy being a cuck for both of us but sometimes you have to make mistakes to build something

weird I jumped to her though instead of anybody else
I guess OP was a little correct

a google was involved?

Pretty good, actually.
Dumb bitch refuses to pay student loans and has been in college almost 20 years.
Refuses to get a real job, too.
Dodged a bullet with that one

It's been over a year now and I still sleep on the couch so I don't try looking for her, should I be unlucky enough to wake up

No it was yahoo

No idea what you're talking about tbqhwy

Im sad most of the time, getting drunk all week-ends. 5 years of living together is hard to forget, even worse when she dump you for another guy.

Not really any gayer than half the shit I see around here, let's be real.

Fine until today. Had some dream that I saw her at a park or something and she came over and we talked. As I was about to leave we hugged goodbye and I got that weird feeling that you get when you hug someone harder than they hug you; that feeling that she didn't miss me as much as I missed her. Fucked me up for a good while today, hadn't thought about her for a month or so since today. Funny how your brain likes to fuck you when you think you're finally doing alright I guess.

Pic related

still gay

improving one day at a time, using all my effort to stay away from whores

I...I don't know, user...She was crazy, used to hit me in public,shout at me and left me for another dude yet I think about her and the way she understood me....but she left me for another dude so if we were to get back I'd say no because she would leave me again.

Feelsbadman

kek

I'm okay with that level of gay in my life. Dicks and such are where I draw the line.

She did ask me at one point if there was a possibility of us getting back together again at some point in the future, but I told her no. When she decided breaking up was the best choice for her, I decided that if she didn't love me enough to keep trying, then she didn't love me enough to give it another shot. Sucks, but them's the breaks.

It's a fucking void, she used to give meaning to my reality, now all I can do is wait that she miss me, and I know she won't, so I'll just hang on until the next world war explodes.

Quite

Well I had a date with her 2 days ago.
Fingered her good in the park while she jerked me off.
She's talking to a guy now and says they might get together.
Told her I can't see her anymore knowing she's dating some faggot.
mfw I was fingering her while the faggot was texting her how his day went.

youtube.com/watch?v=WuJxY94ali8

I still talk with her and am dating someone.
Her family is forcing her into a corner making her unhappy and I want to fix that for her without having her family cast her aside like trash...

completely fine

there's more then one 'her'

i want out with one 'her' the other day. had awesome sushi and drinks and deserts, went back to her place and just had a bunch of beers and talked for like 5r hours straight. had a great time. she has a bf. older. not going to go anywhere. this girl is my long term plan. might marry her but like 10 years from now

literally that same day went out for drinks at a bar with another 'her' she also has a bf. we ended up pretty smashed and went back to her place and did a bunch of coke, i sucked on her titties and fingered her in front of her bf. he's a little bitch and did nothing about it. when i asked him if he was cool with a threesome he said no. i promptly asked him what he was still doing in the room and asked him to leave, lol.

what i'm saying is i dont give a fuck, you don't need another person you stupid little shits.
it all starts out with beong ok with yourself. becoming the person you want to be and not being an insecure little bitch.
no woman wants you while you live with your mother and don't have a career/plan/hobbies/car etc
i personally give no shits if i have a girl or not. honeslty i rather not. i love who i am as a person.

Man up you cunts

she texted me last night wondering why we don't talk anymore. she wants to go on a dates and shit.

>she has a new boyfriend

I don't want to be her cuck male emotional friend. I want that ass. fuck this bitch.

Cool song. Thanks, user.