All about tattoos on her hands

All about tattoos on her hands.
What do you recommend?
Thank you in advance

I'd recommend not getting tattoos on your hands, since it looks shit.

Maybe ARM?

that.
Just dont. Its stupid.

Degenerate fucks

Ive seen them done well, so it could be good.
Heard they fade really quickly because the skin wears and heals quick. Havent actually researched it though.

the word Tugger with rusel crowes boat tugger

And what do you think about this?

nothing on the hand. faggot.

I also recommend not getting a hand tattoo. But if you must get a tattoo on your hand, then it's mandatory that you also get a tattoo on your forehead that reads "DEGENERATE MORON". As a fair warning to all who are forced to interact with you so that they can readily know that you're weak-willed and give in to impulse, and further that your impulses are colossally stupid.

Same general idea

And a tattoo that starts from the wrist and ends near the elbow ? Some recommend?

>that face on that poor bald guy

DURR I AM A STUPID FAGGOT THAT WANTS SOMEONE ELSE TO DECIDE WHAT I'LL HAVE TATTOOD ON MY FUCKING HAND CAUSE I CAN'T MAKE GOOD DECISIONS ALSO I'M BORING AS FUCK

Tuck family you don't owe them shit

It's spelt "Femiry" you fking degenerate.
Get the tattoo fixed.

I have like 12 tattoos and even I think getting a tattoo on your hand, neck or face looks trashy as fuck.

fuck pintrest copy pasta tht trendy shit will die soon

well, grimes is actually beautiful

youre all retards, keep wasting money on looking like faggots

Yep. Unless you are a lowlife or a criminal with no future (or rich and never have to work i guess and even then), you are going to be stigmatized for the rest of your life.