I am approaching my zero hour

I am approaching my zero hour
i want to take out as many as i can
i really do wish there were some other way
but my last chance was intentionally and unapologetically taken from me

the best i can do is buy a ka-bar combat knife, which isn't bad as long as i play my cards right, but this is end game and i don't want to die like a dog.

i have $250 and live in southern California,
give me advice on how to find a gun and i will
honor Cred Forums somehow.

"say you did it for Cred Forums"
"say you did it because blm and feminism triggered you"
"take a dick pic in front of a dead body and say you did it for harambe"

Anything you can think of.

Other urls found in this thread:

basspro.com/Taurus-TCP-738-SemiAuto-Pistol/product/12020205011529/
youtube.com/watch?v=ykiSTkmt5-w
youtube.com/watch?v=9HvEiqGtCBI
youtube.com/watch?v=R7vmHGAshi8
youtube.com/watch?v=YpE3v5VZG4k
liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1408021957
crimeresearch.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>find someone you know has gun
>sneak into house at night
>kill person
>steal gun
>???
>profit

I'm not reading your gay ass post but lol at that pic

dont shoot a school.. shoot something worse for the world.. like a bank or DMV or mall

you could just go to whittier and ask any beaner to call his cousin and sell you a gun

1/10 for the tabs, made me reply

Why? What put you to your zero hour?

Just stop going to school dude. take your $250 and fucking bus it somewhere. Or get a 1 way flight to Ireland. We're cool over here

the NRA says that knifes are equally dangerous to any gun so just go stab 60 people,

i have nothing to live for
im not a student

Killing people won't help others that may be in the same situation as you, it only continues the cycle

why dont kids go to like football practice and start shooting? Isnt there were the bullies are?

Make sure its mexicans or niggers you big goof

EVERYONE WITH WHITE HATS
STAND UP!

That has happened in Japan recently
You can mass murder with a knife fairly easily if you're sneaky enough
Also pic related, ban assault trucks now

these are not bullies, its a gang consisting of almost everyone around me, they know what they're doing, in fact they want this.

>I have nothing to live for

Then kill yourself you faggot. Don't off people who are going to do something with their lives

he attacked defenseless special needs people

That's right
But you know who's controlling them all?
The jews

Im pretty sure you might be psychotic

And I guess their deaths don't count since they were retarded, right?

YOULL BE GODLIKE

>male feminism

kek

acute situational awareness when they like it, delusional paranoid schizophrenia when they don't.

if you want to draw the conclusion that guns and knifes are equally good at killing people maybe dont use completely defenselss victims as an example.

Holy shit dude

dont do it. Talk to a mental health professional. Things will get better

basspro.com/Taurus-TCP-738-SemiAuto-Pistol/product/12020205011529/

Save up some money for a while. If you can, get a better gun than that one. Plan, be patient. If you can, kill some people quietly, without drawing attention, a la Elliot Roger. Don't kill kids. Write a manifesto, print it and send it to all the major news corporations with "Concerning [name]" on the envelopes. Send it the morning of the shooting or the day before so it arrives afterwards when they're interested.

Go to a place where nobody ever heard of you and start a new life

I know nothing of OP but believing that people around you plot your demise is a telltale sign for psychosis

>defenseless victims
Hahaha
Also people have been using knives to kill for thousands of years
I'd recon more people have died to the blade in history than to gun fire

no "how to unrape sister" tab.. kill yourself

So your whole group wants off themselves? Why though? Think about your family and friends.... It will take a major impact on many lives in a negative way... maybe you have no family or friends and I'm sorry if that's the case but I will be your friend.

Op are u gonna react or what

Black culture

dont shoot up random people, go hunt bankers and ceo's, actualy be an hero

arent there were laws that keep guns from being shipped to california?

do the opposite for one day

so if Dylan and Eric had used knives the bodycount would have been the same? If the allied forces used knives instead of guns WWII have had the same outcome?

Gun nuts have to be the dumbest people on earth

Worst haiku ever

completely defenseless people? you mean, people without guns?

This guy wins

> Give all vegetables guns!

>the tabs, the tabs
>is into MLP
>is into anime
>has to google how to make a screenshot
>9fag
>male feminism
>+++bonus points: tries to be internet white knight by reporting to fbi

PLEASE GO KILL YOURSELF YOU UNDERAGE BUTTHURT BETAFAG

0 "friends"
everybody fears/hates me
nobody has balls to try and end me or maybe they have yet to get around to it
they probably feel safe with their pack mentality and feel they can take me and call it self defense
to what?, im right here,

If guns didn't exist, sure why not
Entire cities used to be genocided with rocks, clubs and swords
BTW its not about 'le knives are just as dangerous'
If a nigger broke into your home and slit your wife's throat, your wife would be dead and she likely wouldn't have been able to defend herself without a gun
If a nigger broke into your home and shot your wife she would be just as dead
Give your wife a gun and she has a high chance of survival
youtube.com/watch?v=ykiSTkmt5-w
Vid related, five niggers with guns vs one fresh off the boat Chinese lady that probably doesn't weigh 90 pounds
Guess who won?

this is a interesting idea

Didn't know if the tabs were for effect or actual autism

you took that bait so hard. Are you for real? Gtfo newfag

You took that shit too, what the fuck

hot

Guess I'm going to be the only faggot to say it,

Don't kill yourself, submit yourself into a hospital.

You crazy mother licker

Welcome to the chan

I agree 100% with this

or she could just practice self denfense or run away from the nigger????
Someone come at you with a knife you move away or beat him up
Someone comes at you with a gun you are completely fucked

>admitting you're retarded

i have never been more sure of anything

??? Literally just pointed out they could be for effect faggot get the fuck out

Watch the youtube video I linked
Five niggers with guns out
vs
One asian lady with a gun
Guess who won? Not the retarded bootlips that can't aim
You'd rather she ended up like this

0 friends? What about family? Why do people fear you? What brought you to the point of wanting to take people out? Why would other people want to come after you?

Did you just post a picture of a family being killed by guns as a pro guns argument?

Just ask around your local gun stores if they have a really cheap gun but with stopping power for home defense.
Say you were told by a friend that a semi auto is all you should take.

You can get a really shit semi auto but don't forget you need bullets too and a bit of practice, so pawn off all your shit until you can afford a decent semi auto and a couple of magazines.

Dick pic for harambe don't forget that. Also you are supporting Clinton.do t forget that either

He might be psychotic but that doesn't mean he's wrong.

Also
>just run away
>flee your own home to preserve the safety of a rapist burglar

They weren't killed by guns
They were killed by Islam
Pic related, if one of them had a gun
But I guess you'd rather cower in a bathroom and wait for the baddy to come kill you like those faggots in the Pulse
youtube.com/watch?v=9HvEiqGtCBI

Story?

You are so obviously psychotic it amazes me you don't see it yourself. But then again, they never do.

Islam vs brothels

/thread

what is a friend to you?
my family is the front line of it all
they know what i am capable of which is alot
nobody needs or wants me so they dont respect me, im just a pet to them.

if the people that attacked me only had knife i could chill in the toilet all day. You honestly believe that if the assailant in Pulse had had a knife his bodycount would have been the same?

I'm sure I can guarantee with about 85% certainty that they don't think of any of that. Not once, I bet, have they thought of legit killing you. If you come across in real life as you do on the interwebs then they might have thought of being attacked by you.

looks like most of those people were killed by their smartphones

No I'm admitting that you guys use a false argument every time there's a mass stabbing or when someone drives a car into a crowd of people you got a idiot fucking coward gun faggots always, invariably say heard her " hurr durr maybe they should ban X" what you're saying is x is exactly the same as a gun. So if X = gun, and if half the country wants sensible gun laws, what the fuck is the problem? You still have X. Do you see how that works? But you're too fucking retarded to understand that your own argument hurts your case.
1/10. Got me to break it down for you

i swear to god i wish that were the case, please show me why so i can have something to apologize to them for dr. phil.

ya, its the problem with psyhcotics, its hard to get them to eat meds aswell but when they do it usually works out ok

THIS IS FOR ALL THE SHIT YOU'VE GIVEN US FOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS

What's up with the vodka thing?

Strawman argument
Only guns stopped the sand nigger
That's the point
What's hilarious is that a fucking TRUCK killed more people than a 'salt rifle'

As far as I can tell you think the people around you are plotting to kill you, but are afraid to do it because they think they can't take you out.
Can you explain to me what makes you think so? Specifically, what is your evidence?

> if only those people had had trucks

i guess i should've been prepared to paste a backstory, will Cred Forums wait for me as i type it out?

Man fuck you

You americans are fucked up and have watched too many movies.
"There's the evil people that treated me bad because i'm an autistic asshole, now i gotta kill them all, that will show them"

And fuck you your life has no meaning, no life in the entire world has a meaning: we just live and that's it.
Seriously, go fuck yourself.

t.a normie who is butthurt over edgy americans that think they know what life means and that think they can decide who gets to live and who doesn't

You asking for the definition of a friend, friend?

That was Dylan Klebold's online username

They'll laugh at you, Tod, and ask where you left the gun that belongs to it.

Have you ever considered everyone else is just as alone and afraid as you are?
We're all just trying to make it in this world. All of us go through the same things. We have our ups and downs. More downs than ups, but that's what makes the ups so great right?

I'm willing to bet you're fairly young. You think it won't get better but it will. If you're at rock bottom there's no where to go but up. If you're this destitute then why not take risks? Be more risky, talk to that girl you've been eyeing. Try something new. A change in lifestyle could help.

If you do this though, things will never get better. You'll never understand what there is to enjoy from life. If not for their lives, do it for yours.

You asking for the definition of friend, guy?

so if those people had had knifes or guns they couldve stopped the truck?

You asking for the definition of a guy friend, dude?

It's like when the idea is floated to pass a law about banning Assault rifles, idiot gun faggots always, invariably, without fail say "hurr what's an assault rifle" and they put up a picture of some non-assault rifle and tell us all how they're exactly the same. Well if they're exactly the same and half the country wants to pass a law about them, what the fuck is the problem? you still have the other one. But you guys are too fucking stupid to see that your own logic hurts your argument.
2/10 replied again to try to make it clearer because I realize I'm dealing with an actual retarded person

I think he is asking for the definition of a friend, buddy!

Men with guns are the only ones who stopped it
If a civilian had a pistol maybe there would only be a dozen dead instead of 80

I ain't your guy dude, buddy!

>internet explorer

or a knife since they are equally dangerous

Listen here, you butthurt little bitch-baby. Maybe instead of killing yourself and proving everything everyone ever said about you, you should fucking ball up, and take responsibility for your shitty ass life.

You think you got it rough? I don't even know what the FUCK you been through but I know it ain't shit, your life, it ain't been SHIT because you're not even really trying and now you wanna come here and say you're gonna ragequit like a pussy ass bitch?

Fucking hell man, get right with yourself. You think shooting or stabbing anyone is going to right something in the world but, truth is, you just a fuckass and you won't be remembered 10 years from now.

Instead you should work on improving yourself and strive to ruin the lives of the people you hate rather than end them. That's how it's fucking done. Why give them a few seconds of pain till death when you can give them a lifetime of misery? That's where revenge truly lies, lil faggot.

Straighten up that backbone and go fix yourself.

Man up and grow up. Whether you go to school or not, you're still a student - meaning you're an idiot and dont know shit.

Goddamn young people are stupid. Get into college, smoke some weed, get laid, find something you like. That's just the basic starter kit. Its easier than you think.

Shall not be infringed faggot
The point of people saying that is that all of these gun grabbing politicians don't know jack shit about guns, or anything really, that they make laws about
Gun control is about CONTROL, nothing more

Pretty sure it's mostly about guns.

they want to get rid of me somehow im sure,
they have tried to get me to act up in order to build a case to legally fuck me, they failed in their first attempt, now im on to them and they know, what other options do they have now other than to actually leave me alone,

Nice strawman
And yeah knives are pretty dangerous

Love how you compare the US to mexico instead of Europe. Atleast you know youre a 3rd world country

>ball up

Leaving you alone is a pretty viable option. Who are ''they'' anyway?

Burning niggers, so hot right now.

You start a argument about how guns and knifes are equally dangerous and then call the argument itself "strawman"? This is some next level stupidity.

I'd rather take the mcrevenge option, it's much quicker

How naive you are
Also what the fuck is with the filesize limit now

>newfriend

Seriously though OP read Dylan Stormhoofs Encyclopedia Dramatica page before you try to go down in history for being a huge faggot and thinking might = right

Lol what?
I've been comparing the US to the European Caliphate for the entire thread m8
You shit on mexico, I bet you want to build a wall too, right?

you mean the McBitch option, cause you a McBitch?

Neither a gun or knife is 'dangerous' on their own
They aren't sentient
They don't emit radiation
You're just a scared retard
You're afraid of guns but not the actual threats, like niggers, spics and muslims

If you've seen the full webm, the family doesnt get shot, the nigger doesnt get shot, police dont come and. get shot. He just takes some cash and jewelry then leaves.

Protip: burglars dont want to murder you and your family, you arent that special, they just want your fucking tv. Let them take it and everyone lives and cops look at the film later and arrests him, no one has to die this is how it works in most countries.

Lmao he says "them" like we should know

> spot the country without gun control

You mean Switzerland? They're not doing so bad.

OP is a faggot like every other OP. He won't deliver. He will live out his live being a burden to his family and everyone around him, drinking himself to sleep, taking his anger out on small animals and being know as "that creepy guy who everyone tells their kids not to talk to" by everyone in his town. If we stop giving him attention maybe he will rope himself

fake lol

Nice damage control breh, saved it completely.
> guns and knifes are equally dangerous because they arent sentient
Spot on

innacurate, the united states are not developed

'burlgars don't want to murder you'
That's why she was beaten nearly to death and then thrown down the stairs and raped for two hours while being beaten, right?
And they only want to 'hit a lick'... until they don't, pic related
Kill yourself
IDC if they just want my TV, they deserve to die painfully for making me and mine unsafe

i had the the worst upbringing of anyone i know, everyone involved knows they have created a monster, they know that i know that they are full of shit and i do not fear them nor will i listen to them anymore, i am a problem to them.

still worse than any other first world country

this only fuels my erection

>spot the country with packs of feral niggers and a direct un guarded border with a third world cartel run shithole
That's why we need guns you retard
>fake lol

You don't need a gun to kill yourself faggot

If you see the actual video, he beats her around while looking for money and jewelry, he then pushes her into a closet (her face not bloody) and then walks out the fucking front door. Lurk more before you post shit faggot.

i cri

With internet explorer, no less.
kek

Not nearly as bad as 'murica though, which means both guns and niggers are large factors.

Well user, the thing about passing laws is that only law-abiding folk will adhere to them.

You're still being kind of vague, can you be more specific? Who wants to hurt you, and what makes you think so?
If you can't specify either of these things it makes psychosis more likely.

make columbine look like a fucking joke OP

I've seen it and you're a liar.
That's a basement she's being shoved down into
You must've watched the edited version

> yet feral niggers should all have access to guns

see

I recommend you watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7vmHGAshi8

Do this for at least 6 months. If you haven't changed your mind about humanity by then, I guess we had it coming.

Nice reading comprehension faggot
Hope you get some enrichment soon

So that's why so many the criminals in Europe have acces to firearms.
Oh wait, no they don't.

If she really did die, and it was on the news show me a fucking news report.
Also whatever he shoves her down he walks away and goes out the fucking front door after 2 seconds of pushing her into that room.

>he thinks jamal and tyrone are going to turn in their shitty hi points and jeminez pea shooters
Absolutely retarded
Wasted trips

Wtf is this pic even about? Should we all get HIV instead of guns?

He got life in prison for attempted murder you retard

Its better to be raped than to use a *gasp* GUN *throws up* in self defense

>praise islam
>go white house

does it matter when guns and knives are equally dangerous?

If he had been a white woman, he probably would have gotten a fine for public disturbance.

Show me a fucking news report kiddo.
If you've actually seen the webm, he smacks her up and steals some shit and leaves.
No rape
No murder

You can't be serious.

Ok, and what percentage of these populations are comprised of blacks? In the usa, less than 13% of the population commits over 50% of the homicides.

>kiddo

Ban all assault trucks now!
No one needs a car over so man tons, they are killing our children!!!!
t. you

Google it yourself faggot
His brutally beating her counted as attempted murder
Are you a nigger or something?

Here's your (You) now gtfo my Cred Forums

That's not the point. If guns weren't so easy to get your hands on, there's no way your average nigger could afford them. There's plenty of violent niggers here in the Netherlands, but almost none of them have guns. That's why it's safe as fuck here.

*unsheathes dick
*teleports behind you
Back off?!?!

so regulate guns and if Tyrone gets one just kill him with your truck or knife?

It's not your Cred Forums kiddo.

This thread has been derailed by politifags.

How about Sweden and their regular grenade attacks by somali gangs on each other?
Safe as houses, right?

Shows a picture of a report that has nothing to do with the orgional webm.
>looks nothing like her
>not wearing black trousers
>kek

>Internet explorer
>no thread open, Cred Forums front page
>no timestamp
uck off

Thankfully I have a constitutional right to own and bear firearms.
Unlike you I will not be a victim

>ITT: newfags come across le fbi tip meme for the first time

>presented with an argument about the Netherlands
>responds with claims about Sweden without source
>posts a picture about the Paris attacks
>implying it wouldn't be even worse if the Somali's could easily get guns

I never said taht was her you fucking idiot, read the filename
I was just posting it as an example of what happens that one time the burglar doesn't just want to steal shit

I just learnt that knives and trucks are equal to guns so Im pretty safe when shit goes down

t. chris hayes

LOL ok. I've had this saved for a while now but whatever helps with your inferiority problem

>Unlike you I will not be a victim

you're already a victim

No you're not
The moment a nigger kicks in your door with a ball peen hammer in his hand you're going to go hide and cower under your bed
Then he's going to drag you out by the ankle and bash your skull in while you beg and plead with him

> Boston bombing
> 6 deaths
Great example m8

You're right
I was a victim once, thanks niggers
Never again though
Never fucking again

Imagine if they had both though.

Are hammers also more dangerous than guns?!

don't make him think, he'll get angry

I don't want guns in the hands of nigs any more than you do, but the reality is that rather than banning guns, we need to ban nigs. If there's no guns, they will simply use the next best thing.

shoot up a mosque or a BLM protest

About the same I think. That's why they should be regulated.

If you're thor.

youtube.com/watch?v=YpE3v5VZG4k
Better for you?
At least no evil devil guns were used, people might've died!

/k/ here
DONT USE A FUCKING GUN GOD DAMN IT THE LAWS ARE BAD ENOUGH AS IT IS JUST MOVE TO CANADA AND AXE CAMPERS OR SOMETHING

OP

More people are killed annually with hammers and other blunt objects, so if you want to go by statistics (and I know you liberals do!) Sure why not

>banning nigs
Not with the way they breed you should've picked your own cotton instead of being lazy fucks.
>next best thing
The next best thing is less effective though, that's why it's called the next best thing. Even nigs understand that hammers, knives and homemade explosives (those made by dumb nigs anyway) are way less effective than guns, or they would be their weapon of choice.

He did you retard
He did
Same for the boston bombers

this guy is hilarious
should everyone be allowed to have guns on planes?

Hey there newpal

You sound like that guy from Hatred lmao

You're a fucking idiot
Niggers already kill each other en mass with everything other than the explosives
Baseball bats and hammers are traditional ghetto weapons

"Allahu Akbar and Praise Trump, Maga"

so by conservative logic everyone should have a hammer in case theres a shootout

>if you want to go by statistics (and I know you liberals do!)
>only liberals like to support their arguments with statistics/facts
>doesn't even post statistics or source

Planes are privately owned, its up for the company to decide that

So how is that a good thing? You might aswell take one of them away from him.

> letting companies take your guns
cuck

faggot. Fear you? no one fucking cares.

>circular lib logic
Not an argument
>spoon feed me!

A few minutes ago you wanted to keep guns out of the hands of niggers, now you're saying they don't have acces to guns?
>be Jamal
>wanna kill that bitch-ass nigga Tyrone
>using my glock might be a good idea
>nah, don't wanna break with tradition
>decide to go with the baseballbat instead
>mfw Tyrone sees me coming a mile away and busts a cap in my ass

Don't do it. Here. Have my tits.

>he thinks gun control will magically teleport guns out of the hands of criminals
>violating NAP by disobeying a companies rules
>get thrown out of plane

If only! And if only we could stop importing them to our countries by the millions. And of course, I'm all for illegalizing the sale of arms to Africans, but such a law might be misconstrued as racist, so... we'll just have to institute a slightly less racist iq test to determine who is allowed to buy guns.

>wanting to use a privately owned product without complying to the terms and conditions of said product
that's not how the world works though.

nice tits, thanks for showing

what if someone brings a truck on the plane and I have no gun? 9/11 all over

just so you know the guy youre agruing with honest to god thinks that knifes and guns are equally dangerous

You're thinking I'm someone else
I want MORE guns in the hands of niggers because they mostly only kill each other
Plus they can't aim too good so armed whites have the upper hand
>niggers never ever not use guns to commit crime, no no no
Fucking kill yourself
liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1408021957

Raised by a single mother
met my biological father once when was too young to remember but she claims to have kept me away from him because he is a rather significant criminal and such a bad influence (lmao)
attempted to introduce various father figures who really turned out to be low life douche bags and were just there to get pussy.
was taught at an early age to fear god rather than love him, witnessed enough violence and hate to emotionally scar me with ptsd and anxiety, making me an antisocial akward nobody in school also giving me learning issues, any unwanted behavior was met belt

i am and have been miserable my whole life

"what do i want" i ask myself
what would bring happiness to my life and give me reason to finish school while going to to work.
a family
better yet a family i never had, a chance to be something that wasn't there for me.
a family with who?
its not easy finding a mate when everybody knows you're desperate knows your, but thats okay, i dont want just anybody i dont feel its silly that i want the first girl that got my attention in middle school, i know why i want it to be her and its because she is beautiful inside and out, so why dont tell her how i feel you ask? until recently i straight up didn't know how, i wasn't prepared for it. around 12 classes we had together from middle school through high school and i never said anything, all i can do was listen for her voice and enjoy every moment could around her, never having enough confidence and always feeling unworthy.

fresh off the normie boat with this faggot

What if a meteor hits the earth, killing all life including bacteria?
Might as well kill yourself to spare the pain

>iq test to determine who is allowed to buy guns
This should obviously have been a thing all along.
>magically teleport guns out of the hands of criminals
Obviously not, but the amount of guns in the U.S. would slowly decrease, after a few decades you might actually be a civilised country. You might have a few shitty years, but if you don't act the problem will only get bigger.

dissapointed

Why is he against banning guns then? He could just use a knife instead.

>the amount of guns would slowly decrease
>he thinks people are incapable of reinventing the wheel
Pic related
And ausland doesn't have to worry about third world cartel shitters breaching their uncontrolled borders

Cute panties, wanna show more?

why don't you just move to other school?

Are you retarded?
The reason terrorist attacks have been somewhat harmless in the past is because they, especially in europe, didnt manage to get guns and tried to make their own explosives.

Making your own explosives actually requires some skill, thats why 80% of all attacks fail.

A assault rifle is basically a guaranteed kill when you know how to pull a trigger.

Imagine one sandnigger with a bad explosive going *pfftplop* and a sandnigger with a ak-74 and 5 magazines.

Id rather have the first.

Ban guns?
No.
For the US its already to late, if i would live in a crime and nigger riddled shithole like the US i would definitely own a gun, anything else would be suicide considering every nigger has one.

But in the rest of the world, that isnt already corrupted, there is no reason to lift the ban.
Also, if anything, ban assault rifles and high caliber pistols.

A normal 9mm has a like 1 in 7 chance of killing if shot at a vital body part.
Its completely reasonable to have one for self defense.
A rifle round is basically going to kill you no matter where you have been shot.
Very likely to penetrate bone and rips huge cavities.

That sucks man. Who are ''they'' though, and what makes you say they want to kill you ?

I just dont know

I just told my gun to kill, it didn't
I just told my knife to kill, it didn't
They're both just kind of sitting there
Maybe its because they are inanimate objects or something

Just because nine people made shitty pipe-pistols, doesn't mean the amount of guns wouldn't decrease.

But I thought guns were illegal in France?
How could this have happened?
Full auto AKs, grenades... HOW????

I just told my neighbour who has a firearm to kill, he didn't either. It's like he's an inanimate object or something.

I disagree but to move on
Violent crime in Ausland and Bongland has only gone up since their respective gun bans
What do you have to say about that?

It happened once in France and it was an immense tragedy. It's just a normal day in the USA though.

This is what Cred Forums has been reduced to. It's so annoying. This trolls trolling trolls thing is a phase that won't die.

Obviously this faggot knew he was gonna get responses for acting as if he didn't know he had been baited. You fucking newfags, stop falling for this

Say you did it for 'Hillary Clinton'. That's the most useful thing you can do for the white race.

>filename

It's a good thing they banned guns before violent crime went up. There would probably have been a lot more deaths if they hadn't. Do you have a source for that by the way?

Kid... People have been posting those fbi screenshots with the retarded tabs for years now. It's not new, it's not original.
So you "taking the b8" just goes to show what a fuckin newfag you are. Lurk more faggot.

Genius

welcome to your first day at Cred Forums newfriend

Which terrorist attack(s) are you talking about? They've all been quite gruesome as of late, guns or not.

>Kid
oldfag detected

So, what are you capable then O.p?

Are you a hardened criminal who has killed people? Are you a druggy who has failed at life? Are you a convicted pedo? What exactly makes you so scary?

Are you black? Do you rob and rape?

Or are you a pathetic excuse of a human who never made anything of themselves and you family is tired of your burden?

They all don't want to cater to you and being the man child you are you don't understand this, so your response, kill people.

I don't get people like you, you are given a life and instead of enjoying it and having fun you put on a little pouty face and claim everyone is out to get you, most likely they aren't, they are just tired of you because you're a shitty person who contributes nothing but more bills to pay.

You also forgot the :
>turn on cnn in 15 minutes

You ain't shit lil nigga, buy some big boy pants instead of a knife and grow up.

I'm chubby. Just saying. But sure.

so i drop out of highschool and enter a day by day cycle of media and masturbation and self pitty, basically a basement dweller
this where media becomes unhealthy and i start feeling like im being monitored, like im in some social experiment, but i dont feel like someone is trying to hurt me, but treat me unfairly, manipulating my life into conformity, this combined with being mentally confused and tortured while growing up, thinking that demons and angels are watching me and always fearing the end of the world, did a toll on me.

crimeresearch.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/
Gun bans always cause an increase in violent crime
David 'Unload My 9 at the Welfare Line' Horsey was right

Just fucking off yourself then, quit being a fuckhead who's gotta take people with him you fucking loser.

> Which terrorist attack(s) are you talking about?

exactly

EXCEPT AUSTRALIA

Are you fucking retarded?
Did you even watch the video?
How are you gonna run away when the people in your home are between you and the only exit?
How the fuck are you gonna train yourself to defend agianst 5 people? What if those 5 people have half as much training as you? Do you still think you could take all 5 at the same time if the had knives? You don't even have enough limbs to hold off against 5 people.
Liberals want the government to take away guns so that when the liberals go to take away your free speech you won't have anything to fight with. I'd die before you took away my gun you little faggot. Go back to tumblr

Go to a rent a car place, rent biggest truck you can find, prior to this find high traffic pedestrian area with easy access for said truck, go there, have a blast

Come here and kill me.

You sound pretty young. Did you know that if you get a decent career you can travel to Asia and simply purchase a girl ten times more beautiful inside and out than whoever you were just talking about? And she will be smiles and sunshine, none of that make-you-feel-unworthy shit that western girls try to pull.

You will not do damage in So Cal. Too many people carry concealed illegally here. All the gang niggers and wetbacks. Twice as many white Boys because they know they will never be searched. Just jump off a building or rob some banks first and OD on drugs

Looks like it drops after a while though, just like I said.

Exactly what? Our nations are being attacked by "terrorists," our leaders are too inept to close the borders... and here we are debating gun control.

Im scott malcomson and i have diabetes.

>except the land where abbo crimes go unreported because that's racist

Listen, American faggots.

If you take away the guns, the criminals will just find other ways to murder people.

You take away the guns, they'll stab at each other. You take away the knives and they'll beat each other with blunt weapons, you take away anything that could harm someone and people will beat each other to death.

If someone is that set on murdering another person or multiple people and they have that capability, taking away their gun isn't going to stop them, is it? They'll find another way.

chill the fuck out. otherwise pics or it didnt happen

If you are looking for guns, I can tell you I don't have them. But what I do have is a very particular set of words of comfort; words of comfort I have acquired over a very long life. Words of advice that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let this anger go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will hug you.

>looks like it drops after a while

MFW hes totally right and not a single Cred Forumstard here can do any math or critical thinking that doesn't come to the conclusion it must be the niggers.

Been saying that shit for years. Guns were never the issue, its fighting our primal urges that cause this shit. Humans kill and hunt and fuck. Wasnt consent back in caveman times, merely wet hole, throbbing caveman boner to plug it.

>even the skull is whiter
kek

about a year after dropping out of high school my familly tries to get me to socialize with people they think i might have a future with,
drug dealers
my mom and two younger siblings move out of the house except for my older sister
these two guys and one of their girlfriends move in,
they thought by me associating with them it would give me confidence and make me feel like a big boy,
all they did was feed me drugs, and tried to make me feel like i owed them, they could also tell i was a virgin and they used it to make me feel little,
the only good i can honestly say they tried was getting me laid but was still unconfident, introducing me to local hoodrats promising them xanex or coke to fuck me, i knew this and it made me feel even more worthless.

"i'm chubby. just saying"=tell me im not chubby,guys and that im beautiful!

He could go into a church. Few will be ready there.

>low IQ savages that are prone to violence
>nothing to do with it
>direct uncontrolled border with cartel ran third world country
>nothing to do with it
Also most of the deaths are suicides, with gang related shootings coming in second
Both are good things, it means dead degenerates

find a shotgun on armslist
you can get one for $200, easily

This is why we need gun control. This Faggot wants to shoot up a school or whatever but he can't because he finds it difficult to get a gun. And maybe he can't get a gun cuz he is stupid but imagine if all mass shooters couldn't find guns not because they're stupid but because of strict gun laws.

I know, right? America is soooo much more diverse than the others, but why does it have more gun deaths?? Like, what am I missing here??

Hey there newpal

Look bro if you're gonna do it, make it worth it. Go take someone out in high power and in your suicide note blame Feminists in some way. Just make your death worth it.

Being this new.

Too bad five dollars at a hardware store gets him this
Fifteen dollars gets him a full auto machine pistol
No machinery required

You're fucking hot, kik?

How bout you not be a bitch. If your gonna end it all slit your wrists like a pussy, not drag other people down to your level of autism.

Why are you assuming we're all opposed to mass shootings?

You miss my point good sir, even when it is the niggers, It doesn't change the fact you blame all your problems on them. Your problems and americas is the same as this site, people want to do terrible shit and get away with it or die. Thanks for yet again making no point or effort.

Faggot, I live in England where guns are thought of as basically non existent, but I could probably get you one in 2 hours max if I wanted. There will be suppliers, ESPECIALLY in America

BUT IT IS THE NIGGERS GODDAMN
REEEEEEE

SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS

There's nothing stopping a person from legally buying a gun and using it X amount of time after they purchase it to commit grievous crimes. The problem is the person and their choice, not the gun.

Skelenigger

You forget user, the people who have this knowledge like to read and learn, a large majority hates both those things

rent a U-Haul and drive it through a gay pride parade
if you kill 500 faggots, you get a bigger house in heaven

You are missing the point, yes some people or many people WILL find guns, but not all of them, like op.

Gun control will always do more harm than good. This kind of situation is a rarity

That's my fetish

>the people who have this knowledge like to read and learn
Its more the garage savvy types that would actually make it though

If the same thing happens here in America, all that kid will have to do is chat to the dodgy dudes in his neighbourhood and he's on his way. It's that simple

this guys the real mvp for showing all the newfags..

Ok here's an example. I'm a very impulsive guy, one time this guy insulted my gf, now I don't own a gun and where I'm from its not that easy to get one. I tried to find one just to kill that guy. I'm glad I didn't get a gun cuz that guy didn't deserve to die just for an insult

then one day they catch me masturbating
on a camera in our living room
in my fucking house that i had grew up in for the majority of my life,
they dont find it necessary to tell me about this camera they set up,
how do i know they where recording me you ask?
after they catch me they start indirectly making jokes about it, dropping hints about how they are drug dealers and have to protect against thieves so they should have security, when we live in the middle of nowhere and they should be smart enough to know whop to trust with the the info of where they live.

Op, are you on any medications? Do you take antidepressants or antipsychotics?

By caring what others do and how they treat you it's only empowering them, stop being human, human is weak and killing is not revenge because once a life is taken it can no longer suffer, become motivated to be better then them because killing others will just make you garbage in the eyes of the public, beat them at there game and let there words go in one ear and out the other because if your treated like shit it's because they aren't worth enough to treat you right, don't kill them, devalue them to your level through external indirect levels that they will not realize your involved in in till they can't do anything. Giving up and killing yourself along with them is weak and will only make them look better and you look like a monster, it's rare for anyone to have sympathy for the shooter

im getting to it

Ok, then under your logic it doesn't matter if there are gun laws, why oppose them then?

>I'm a mentally unstable nigger
>all people must pay for my mental instability
Nope.
If you were really 'impulsive' you would've tried to kill the guy either way

Where is this? They look a bit ragtag.

This.

You know he rapes her right

Nope, I realized it wasn't worth it a few days after my rage faded. Is that really how you dialog btw?

I don't. I couldn't care less if they take your guns away or not. The result is still the same, people will either find alternative methods to murdering each other or purchase guns illegally from criminals.

Op, it's the "medicine" they give you. I have seen this so many times it's not funny.

Urban elites, not the Jews, are controlling shit. If the Jews were running shit, you'd be blaming the Catholics instead.

Neo never left the simulation

We do decide who lives and who dies.
You're alive because we let you live.
Who do you think would stop our armed forces? Your shitty country? Think again, asshole.

Who gives a shit about gun control can we get back to how this guy is going to GET FAMOUS OR DIE TRYING MOTHERFUCKER

You should've just done it, so you would be put behind bars where you belong, you fucking idiot
>someone says words to me
>KILL THEM
Literal NIGGER
even better
>too pussy to do it with a knife or bare hands
>too pussy to buy a gun
>too pussy to actually do it
>H-hey yeah all guns should be banned because I would've murdered someone!!!
I hate how this retarded, psychotic logic is so common amongst liberals, they all need to be locked up

Yankee urbanfags.

You just don't like guns because you know that the large number of Southern Blacks and Whites living in your city that you've been subjugating would destroy you in a day if they were well armed.

>cause you a
Fuck off, nigger

There cannot be a thread where niggers and Jews don't end up being mentioned.

No fuck you it was a bait thread from the begining
Fucking newfag

>developed
Sorry, but the United States isn't a deveoloped country. Our Civil War hasn't even ended(north refuses to integrate southerners who've moved there over the last 50+ years) and we don't even have industry anymore because of the butthurt yanks.

If you think we're a developed country, then why don't you come have a walk around in some of our developed urban industrial cities.