I need computer help, fellow Cred Forumsros!

I need computer help, fellow Cred Forumsros!

I made a windows 7 install USB to get access to an old computer which admin password I don't know. Now I got to this point, but I cannot find the command prompt to change the sticky keys into the command prompt (in order to make a new admin and access the old admin in order to access the files).
With an install CD it would be SHIFT + F10, but it doesn't work. Does anybody know which combinations could pop up the command prompt?

Other urls found in this thread:

null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hack-windows-7-become-admin-0160151/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude please just use a spotmau disc.
Will wipe that password clean off without fucking around.

just download the free password removing program from lazysoft. allows you to make a bootable disk or usb and remove password.

But you see, I want to gain access without changing the password

There are videos on Youtube that shows a Windows 7 exploit that allows you to gain access to a passworded admin account. Look around for it.

It actually works (because I've used it myself).

Then just pull the drive out and connect up to another PC. easy.

In fact use an MS DART disc that has file explorer so you don't even have to take the drive out???

Use hirens boot cd it has offline NT password editor. Or just download offline NT password editor and boot from that.

Fucking retards.

Protip I'm an IT consultant and I see retards locked out their machines regularly.

Shove KFC into your disk tray, it will fix all problems. (Source: My black I.T friend)

Protip read OPs post he doesn't want to edit the password fag. System Engineer here fag.

Hey retard this edits the SAM and youncan create new user accounts or better yet just boot a live cd!

Uhhh wow just liveboot gentoo

Been there, done that. This should work, whose computer you're trying to get in? :-)

null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hack-windows-7-become-admin-0160151/

Spastic, please. A normal windows password doesn't stop you from accessing the drive. Just use DART. No need to fuck around with editing the SAM. In my experience consultants are jack of all trades and masters of none.

Never said it did tard. Maybe OP is too retarded to work out how to plug a SATA drive into a caddy or his own PC. You're just butthurt that I make more than you for doing less. Full MCSA and CISCO cert.

On a side note;

You are working for a company called wingtip toys with the domain contoso.com this domain has 3 domain controllers 1 read only domain controller and 6 WSUS servers serving 100 client PCs. The client PCs authenticate to the network using kerbros what colur does the sky have to be to find out which DC is the schema master?

Please spell colour/color not *colur* correctly before trying to insult someone.

It's called English for a reason not Americunt

I'm sorry you can't even English. The two correct ways for spelling color/colour no where spells it like *colur*

Let's all laugh at the grebo kid who can't spell.

Lets not form an actual reply because omg lawl a typo. Grammar Nazi detected.

The point I am making is that even with me pointing it out it still took you until now to realise that you're spasticated and trying to insult me as if I was American which I am in fact not. The fact you thought "colur" was the correct spelling in the UK makes me ponder on why you weren't castrated at birth or better yet put down.

>This thread

You sound like a Woman hence I didn't actually read half of what you posted. Just skimmed over it.

Hey you're a steaming pile of faggotry that didn't experience any personal growth via their career and has proven that money and mental illness are NOT mutually exclusive.

Do me next.

NO U

You must be feeling emasculated then needle dick.

Okay well, thanks anyway. I didn't mean any of that stuff I said. What do you do that is so well off and gives you so much free time?

SJW detected

Smoke mid everyday

MSDART will allow you to backdoor with an admin account

You need kon-boot. Download falconfour ultimate boot CD 4.5 (not 4.6) torrent and burn to disc. Choose Kon boot from menu, then remap and boot first hard drive menu option from top. All accounts now work as though password is blank. Works only for that one boot and password not actually changed. It is like magic.